Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

SOLID AP CHAMP TRAINER

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 27, 2011 11:44am
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 8:58am | Report
Honestly Jeffy, I wouldn't say Brand outclasses Cassi, time after time as Cassi I've raped Brand...and vice versa

it just depends on the enemy, how competent they are, and who takes the initiative.

As for skillshots, I have to work on backing up a bit before I skillshot, coz tbh I got basically all of them at range, but like half at close range...idk if it bugs up or if I don't estimate the width correctly or what.

But you are exaggerating, I didn't miss THAT many :C

Also, whenever there is a skillshot, I set it on smartcast, it helps a boatload...forgot to with Brand :C That would've increased my skillshot skill tenfold.

And no, Brand wouldn't suck without his passive, he still rapes kids.

"Meh if I could do it again I know I'd win."

you sure bro? wanna put your words to action?

"If I had just passively farmed you would have made mistakes and I'd have been fine."

Lol no, I wouldn't have. ^^

"But it was the reverse, I can play Cass agressive but that's because most people try to intimidate me. You were already intimidated Wrath, if I had been thinking clearly you'd have gotten to see my true skill with her."

Not really, but when I go into lane, I immediately tell from summoner spells, item choices, and first few minutes of gameplay if my enemy is competent or not. If they aren't, I go aggressive and most likely **** them. But if they are, I just try to play a passive game until they **** up, initiate on me, or I get a gank.

In this case, I knew you were a beast Cass, so I played passively and capitalized on your mistakes and my ally ganks.

Honestly, I think we were pretty even....

even when I went against Liqur in mid, who mains APs as well, we had like, same kills, farm, everything...it was kinda funny xD

Jeffy, if you want, we can 1v1 Cass mid next inhouse, I can make it blind pick just for you :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 1:20pm | Report
Yeah. Even is what I'm thinking looking back. And you saw me Annie last night. Just because I prefer to play a few champs doesn't mean I'm not good with others. It's like hotshot on nidalee prenerf. If she was open in tournament play he'd pick her. Same with cass for me. It's like refusing to play at a level I know I can. So if I'm allowed to ap mid, then I'll play cass or Annie if cass isn't open. If both were banned I can malz or brand or frag. Possibly ap TF. If I need to range caRry I can do that too. Use seen me tryn but I can udyr or xin too. I suck with tanks though lol and supports hahahaha. Yeah that game was fine u brand me cass. I was just upset from the first game which carried into the second and then ofc after the game I was still a lil miffed. But sall good now. Last night was fun.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 7:31pm | Report
frag?

also, it is good to be able to play a wide range of champions ^^

like when people ban my Ori, I'm like...OK...I'll play one of the other 10 or so APs... xD

and lol, that Annie game, I kinda failed my kick on you D:

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 7:35pm | Report
I think he meant Gragas.
True love is found only in yourself.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 12:34pm | Report
^
You kicked me away from the turret and I flashed back. How was that fail? Lol
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 5:33pm | Report
Cass is suddenly seeing popularity at a higher Elo.

She's a strong lane.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 12:49am | Report
She def. is.

@Jeffy, it was fail since I didn't realize Mowen was gonna get dropped that quick, and we ended up both dying and you surviving.

=fail

>_>

Prolly shoulda came, let you blow flash, and THEN tried that stunt on you...oh well.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 3:25pm | Report
I saw you before you even jumped in the lane. The bush was warded, I just made sure to stun Mowen to bait you out ^_^ Worked well too....

And how wouldn't Mowen get nuked down? I had ~70-80 AP if I remember.

It would have been funny if it worked for you guys. But the end result was just fine too.

As for Cass (it's because I've been playing her and I'm too good...Not reall :P) she has great lane. It's almost OP minus the fact that she is essentially a micro heavy champ. And her ulti is expensive REALLY expensive. Like TF at level 6, his ulti will pretty much OOm him.

Just gotta learn to use your smart cast properly and zone with Misama when possible. Just a lot of fun every time I get to play her.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 4:06am | Report
well your passive helps with spamming your E

also, what's real OP is singed + cass

singed run around in fights

you just spam E everywhere

=D

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 8:28am | Report
XD

Yeah, Cass imo needs a slight buff to her ulti. It's melee range ability and she's a squishy mage. The two components shouldn't mix, does it work? Yeah it means you're probably going to stun whoever is attacking you just fine. But it makes her positioning in a teamfight very particular. You either try to nuke everyone down, or you try to kite losing valuable DPS time with Twin Fangs. So they could lengthen it a bit, maybe increase the time it slows if people look away.

Anywhoo no one needs me as a mentor? Well 1 person spoke with me. Ohhh well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide