Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Update me please :D

Creator: Max Carter April 2, 2012 4:48pm
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 1:24pm | Report
Graves is free this week, he's also very strong and easier to play. I suggest trying him.

On hit Kog isn't very good in my opinion, you're better just playing pure AD. As for AP Kog...I think in the right environment it's completely broken. His ability to seige is second to none, he can kill someone without ever getting into their range and he's impossible to escape if he has rylai's.

I recommend trying champions always before you buy them unless they're cheap, you have a lot of IP to spare, or you are absolutely certain you'll like them. For top, those are all pretty good. Shen is very strong but maybe not worth buying if you play draft because he's almost always banned. Personally I like Riven, Udyr and Akali top.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 3:05pm | Report
Okay, I'll wait, until there I'll keep training my AD carrier abilities '-'

I have problems with their builds, never now if I should get penetration... I mean, every team will have a tank, who will have armor, and probably a semi-tank, who will have a bit too, is this enough to force me to buy Last Whisper or Black Cleaver?
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 3:42pm | Report
Berserker's Greaves, 1-3 Doran's Blades, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper is the general optimal build for almost all AD carries. You generally want Last Whisper even if they only have one or two people buying armour.

Throw in a Vampiric Scepter whenever you need more sustain and if the game goes on even longer get Bloodthirster and Guardian Angel. Quicksilver Sash is a good choice too depending on your opponents if you remember to use it.
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 4:52pm | Report
Just played with Graves, it was a short and easy game, my ziggs owned, so I can't see how he works, but I liked his dash and attack speed buff, a lot, and his buckshot is very strong... oh god, so hard to choose o.o
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 5:34pm | Report
Hmm, Should I buy 5 champions or buy only one and level up, them get his rune set??

I'm level 13 and I have 7k IP... You think it's better to get 5 cheap champs or get 5 expansive champs but "stronger"?

Skarner and Kog'Maw are free now, and i'll test them :D
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 7:49am | Report
expensive champions arent stronger than the cheap ones.i would recommend you to buy the cheaper ones and work on ur runes.most champions of the same catergory use can work with the same runes
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide