Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What champion to buy helper

Creator: DEWO September 15, 2010 11:25pm
Infinnite
<Member>
Infinnite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 12:19am | Report
Vlad, Vayne, or Twitch? I just bought Karthus and I do like him, but hm.. idk. Anyway, those three appeal to me a lot, I love playing carries despite how squishy they are. I'm mostly into AP champs, but I can definitely play AD too. Idk, I think I'm leaning a little more toward Vlad 'cause of that but Vayne/Twitch damage is crazy too. Halp.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 11:36pm | Report
Vladimir isn't what he used to be, but he still packs a decent punch. If you really like his play style, go ahead and buy him.

Vayne is a pretty nice carry. I don't think she's the greatest of the ranged DPS champions, but she has a nice mix of carry and assassin traits, and is a nightmare to lane against.

Twitch is pretty easy to shut down at the moment, and isn't at all viable in high level play. He has a major rework coming, so I'd recommend waiting to buy him. Stealth is getting completely changed, and his skills are being altered and reorganized.

Also try to have a few champions in each role. If you have a ton of AP carries already but few AD carries, get Vayne. If they're fairly even but you love nukers, you could get Vlad.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
StunL0ck
<Member>
StunL0ck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 11:34pm | Report
ahw yea nice find its pretty cool
Infinnite
<Member>
Infinnite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 1:19am | Report
Good to hear. I mostly do play AP carries and casters right now so I definitely think I'm going to get Vayne once I have the RP, but I'll still give Vlad some thought. Thank you for the advice.
JDxD
<Member>
JDxD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 1:48am | Report
Hahah this is actually really cool, seemed pretty accurate to me, as I already knew what champs I liked and this got most of them + gave me some more ideas. Thanks for the link OP
Paleonx
<Member>
Paleonx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 7:43am | Report
Too many of the options appeal to me, so ended up putting 1 on a lot of things. Ended up with Teemo as my top champ. Have never tried him, but it was unexpected to say the least.
Alexanpt
<Editor>
Alexanpt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Always Malphite on top of chart. :/

What should I do? I never played him and he's not the character I'd consider buying. :|
I don't like to tank... u.u

Animes keep me on-going!
NativeX
<Member>
NativeX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 12:34am | Report
I have been wanting to try Mordekaiser for a while now. Normally I don't really play as a character unless I enjoy how they look and feel while playing them. They also have to grant me victories to of coarse ;)
CornishMessiah
<Member>
CornishMessiah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 8:46am | Report
Blitz, not what I was expecting.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Alexanpt wrote:

Always Malphite on top of chart. :/

What should I do? I never played him and he's not the character I'd consider buying. :|
I don't like to tank... u.u

Build Malphite tanky-deepz. Just stacking armor and some AD works wonders for his damage.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide