Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Announcing new Viewing Party program!

Creator: Mowen September 18, 2013 4:18pm
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 4:18pm | Report

Announcing new Viewing Party program!

BY RIOT ESCAPE PLAN

What’s more fun than watching League of Legends? Watching with friends! What’s more fun than watching League of Legends with friends? Watching and making new friends! Summoners across the globe have been organizing events in all kinds of venues to view everything from LCS matches to community videos, and we want to help.

On the new Viewing Party program website, you can register your event to get the word out, or if you’re not the organizing type, find out when and where they’re going on with an interactive map. Organizers: submit the time, place, what you’ll be watching, your website or Facebook and some other basic info, and we’ll be in touch about getting your event on the map and any other way we might be able to help. Player-organized events will then appear on the interactive map with full details for any Summoners looking for a fun place to watch League with new and old friends alike. For more information, or to submit an event, head over to the site!

Seems pretty cool! :D

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 4:36pm | Report
But... I have no friends.... =(

Sig made by Hogopogo
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 4:41pm | Report
gonna be pretty damn useful for stuff like DD, DTT and maybe even Mobafire Inhouses :D

IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 11:52am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

But... I have no friends.... =(

This...though idk what friends are
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide