Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway 2023!

Creator: Hades4u October 24, 2023 6:34am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Hazardist
<Stalker>
Hazardist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2023 10:20pm | Report
Although Halloween isn't as big of a celebration here as it is in the US, my favorite part of it every year is that on the last Friday before the 31st schools tend to organize small parades for the kids to go with their costumes and give/receive candies. Of course sometimes adults participate too because it's just that fun lol

And personally I also use this time of the year as an excuse to get a pumpkin cake, as pumpkin themselves are not so easy to get

And above all, this yearly contest on MOBAFire is becoming my favorite Halloween tradition as it's my third time participating and it's something to look forward to every year. May it long live 😁
PykEugeo
<Member>
PykEugeo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2023 8:10am | Report

I hope you like it xD Happy Halloween to all of you xD from me and my lulu
Nightmare5436
<Member>
Nightmare5436's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2023 5:09am | Report
My favorite Halloween candy has to be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The blend of creamy peanut butter and smooth milk chocolate is irresistibly perfect. They're versatile, great for snacking and sharing. The nostalgia of finding them in my trick-or-treat bag makes Halloween special. Most people I've met love them, and I haven't found anyone who doesn't enjoy them at least a little bit.

I still remember as a little kid finding them and the excitement that I got every Halloween. The whole process was magical – dressing up in a spooky costume, running around the neighborhood with friends, knocking on doors, and receiving a treasure trove of candies. But when I stumbled upon a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, it felt like hitting the jackpot. Whenever a house had them, I would ask for extra, and I still remember how I would ration them, only having one every couple days, and this way my stash could last me several months (candy was banned in my house during this time) .
zacklynier
<Member>
zacklynier's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2023 8:23am | Report
Last Halloween, my friends and I decided to celebrate in an old mansion. We set up hidden traps in the dark corridors and chose terrifying costumes. I, for some reason, emerged in a giant chicken costume - why a chicken, I don't know, but it guaranteed laughs.

As the party began, mysterious sounds and eerie lights made the atmosphere perfectly Halloween-esque. At one point, a friend's costume malfunctioned, and they got stuck in a dark corner. Everyone burst into laughter as our friend, trapped in the massive chicken costume, wandered helplessly around.

Eventually, with the help of other friends, our trapped friend escaped the costume, and we continued the party. The funny incident we experienced throughout the night became one of those memorable moments that make Halloween unforgettable. We left the house with big smiles on our faces, eagerly looking forward to the next Halloween!
SSquared
<Member>
SSquared's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2023 9:42pm | Report
Happy Halloween!!!:D
Karinutsa
<Member>
Karinutsa's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2023 8:21am | Report
Hello!

PUMPKIN CARVING
We don’t really celebrate Halloween in my country, but I love carving pumpkins, so I did this little one last week. You can see it here https://imgur.com/a/1iRjFty

PAST HALLOWEEN MEMORY
In 2018 I went to the USA around the end of October and I had the chance to take part in this awesome pumpkin carving party somewhere in West Virginia. Here we are https://imgur.com/a/HU83x2S

And the Halloween pumpkin I carved back then https://imgur.com/a/qPphwPq It’s too bad pumpkins can’t be taken on a plane :(

Lastly, I went to Target and Walmart to see all the decorations and even if I was so impressed by the amount of skeletons on sale, this Dracula Minion was my favourite https://imgur.com/a/6gjjWLk

I raise a toast of pumpkin spice latte to you all!
Love,
Karinutsa
Purrrfect Kitty
<Member>
Purrrfect Kitty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2023 8:41am | Report
Okay since I LOVE HALLOWEEN, I have an entry for multiple categories.

Halloween story.
A good friend of mine has her birthday on Halloween and her parents have a little vacation home in a vacation park. When we were 8 or 9 we had a sleepover for her birthday at the vacation home with a bunch of friends. We couldnt really go trick or treating since the vacation park was abandoned (it was off season), so her parents made a game for us instead. We had to get from one side of the park, back to the house without getting caught by the grown ups. We were all wearing costumes and the grown ups were super scary. A friend and I were creeping through some bushes, because we were super stealthy (not). Now I need to say that I grew up in the tropics and while creeping through the bushes, we scared an iguana who was up in the tree or something, which dropped to the ground (which is their escape tactic). The problem was, that it didnt drop to the ground, it dropped on me. I SCREAMED!!!!! To this day, I am still terrified of iguanas. Needles to say we got caught by grown ups and didnt win the game, but we had an amazing time (mostly) and all the Halloween candy made everything okay again.

Pumpkin Carving.
This was my first time carving a pumpkin. I Googled it and found a lovely youtube tutorial (which I am not sharing, because then everyone will see what the pumpkin was supposed to look like....). This is the result of my blood sweat and tears;
I meant to make a smiling pumpkin, but the top went wrong, so I tried to fix it by carving teeth. Also, the top is TOTALLY meant to be so crooked.

Also the blood sweat and tears arent a figure of speech. Maybe I had the wrong pumkin or the wrong tools (or maybe I am just an idiot), but I really struggled carving the pumpkin and it was quite a workout. Sweat: Check. I cut myself while carving the pumpkin:
Blood: Check.
And then I cried, because I cut myself quite deeply. Tears: check.

I wish everyone a lovely scary Halloween!!
Love,
Kitty
PercBandito
<Member>
PercBandito's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2023 9:21am | Report
One time in 8th grade right after lisandra came out, i was sick on halloween and my buddies stayed home and we all used halloween skins and it was oine of my fav memories!!
mushroom98
<Member>
mushroom98's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2023 11:15am | Report
https://imgur.com/a/g9w57Qm

my scary pumpkin
TXK_
<Member>
TXK_'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2023 11:16am | Report
My girlfriend and I always carve near Halloween together, this year I did Michael Meyers:

https://imgur.com/a/mRMHbSD

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide