Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Razer Christmas Giveaway: Download Razer Comms...

Creator: FlashJ December 11, 2013 11:36pm
1 2
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 2:54pm | Report
I won a prize at the season 3 championship raffle so I'm not going to complain. Also isn't there the guide contest for the active members only?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2013 8:07pm | Report
Just because they don't post a lot doesn't mean they aren't attached to it. I think you might be surprised by the amount of users that visit the site whenever they want to find a guide, but don't comment / participate in forums. These users can love MOBAFire as well. You don't have to post on the forums to do that.

Not to say that we mind if a new user wins, or that we don't do contest to attract new members. Just saying that even if you don't recognize their name, or they have no posts; it doesn't mean they aren't a regular user of the site.

Also, as Thalia said, there is a guide contest going on right now that requires you to make a high quality guide to win.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 6:00am | Report
Just to be sure, if someone win there will be a post or just email?
"Ah... delicious."
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 7:09am | Report
Mowen wrote:

Just saying that even if you don't recognize their name, or they have no posts; it doesn't mean they aren't a regular user of the site.

I can vouch for this, I used to never post on... anywhere really...
I'm the type of person who sometimes actively involves in forums and sometimes just doesn't care.
I used to have this thing for mobafire for a long time where I would sit endlessly reading up on discussions on guides and ofcourse the guides themselves, I just never really decided to join and become an active part of the community but I've still always loved the website.

Ofcourse I can understand the other side of this argument as well, if you're someone who has been posting for over a year and you never win and the 1 posts always end up winning, yeah that can get quite frustrating.

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 7:22am | Report
idk, i didnt join the community expecting such things. Mine is just a little personal thought, not criticizing anyone. Whenever i see a giveaway like that or other contests i just feel even more lucky :3
"Such fascinating evolution."
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Question:
I noticed the past giveaways: I could sign up, get the E-mail, click on the link, got verifyed.

But I could repeat this process over and over and over again, so I am wondering if my submission got recognized or not. There is no real feedback like 'You already signed up for this giveaway'
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:17am | Report
xIchi wrote:

Question:
I noticed the past giveaways: I could sign up, get the E-mail, click on the link, got verifyed.

But I could repeat this process over and over and over again, so I am wondering if my submission got recognized or not. There is no real feedback like 'You already signed up for this giveaway'

^true

but i think that they surely have a list of the entries cuz if they dont there was no possibility of a giveaway like this. I also think(but not sure) that they register every ip of every user of every entry, so they cant have multiple accounts to easy win.
"I will show you the path."
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2013 3:27pm | Report
Just so everyone's aware you are only allowed one entry to this contest. If you are found to be entering the contest multiple times your entry will be disqualified. Hope you guys are enjoying Razer Comms and sharing with friends!
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide