Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

0/10 Obama

Creator: MrCuddowls August 28, 2013 11:16pm
38 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 11:55am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Mayhaps he recently found Ayn Rand? He's at that age.

I was trying to be dramatic when I did the OP.
Basically:
1. Obama is a big black phony
2. A government should follow it's own rules

That's all I'm saying. No idea who that Rand lady is.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 12:55pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Why point out that he's black?
Why not just say he's a big fat phony?
You has racist tendencies?

Joke
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 1:01pm | Report
I so read 'pony' both times.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 2:33pm | Report
if it makes you feel better cuddowls...obama is attempting to plunge us into another middle east war that will likely spend millions more in tax dollars and potentially cost thousands of american lives....not to mention damage our relations with allied forces and the UN.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 2:41pm | Report
How will it cost thousands of american lives if there are no ground forces involved? As far as I know, they will only use long range missiles to precisely bombard some of ***ad's troups.

In my opinion, something has to be done in Syria because this war has been going on for ages and it only seems to get worse. They will not stop till one of both sides is completely dead.

The allied forces (like The Netherlands) will probably be fine with their actions (they might disagree, but they won't push Obama not to), I dare say most won't speak up against the US. The UN might be something different because Russia and China are quite mad over what Obama is doing right now, but I think it won't be too bad anyway.
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

How will it cost thousands of american lives if there are no ground forces involved?

Sounds like someone trusts what the government tells them. Time for a change indeed.

I also find it disturbing that the American media focuses on lives of our troops as opposed to the moral and philosophical implications. Or even the cost of lives on the receiving end.

*edit*
I just saw you were from EUW so it's possible you never been lied to by your government before.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 3:08pm | Report
i said potentially. do you really think we will just bomb them and leave if they continue to gas their people? no. imo saying no troops on the ground is just a way to get their foot in the door.

yes they have been at war for ages. why is it our responsibility to police it when we have an ocean separating us? sorry but i am tired of the US policing the world...even if it is for the benefit of everyone. someone else needs to step up to the plate...and if no one does than so be it.

EDIT:

I just saw you were from EUW so it's possible you never been lied to by your government before.

this too.

FML

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 6:58pm | Report

Do you really want the trolls in solo que having a say in how to run your government?

gg no re
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide