Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Fcebok water u duin

Creator: Janitsu May 11, 2013 2:01pm
41 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 10:43am | Report
^ not trying to make this an argument just trying to expand knowledge

FDA

does not say that bottled water is required to be filtered. nor does it say that bottled water must be from a 'spring' as many falsely advertise. it simply says it has to be free of biological contaminants and safe to drink. filtration is not required for either of those two components.

I get you. it's dirt cheap so you are essentially buying the bottle as that is the main cost or production. but you don't buy a bottle of water for the bottle...you buy it to drink the water...that was my point previously. and my point before that was that even the cost of the bottle combined with the 'next to nothing' cost of the water is still marked up an insane amount.

I do admit my previous statement of 'no regulation on bottled water' was an exaggeration. I apologize for that.

indeed some people need it to live their lives. to me that is sad...but hey we are all allowed to do what we want with our time...like say posting stuff on mobafire.

1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide