Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Fcebok water u duin

Creator: Janitsu May 11, 2013 2:01pm
41 posts - page 4 of 5
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:00pm | Report
Ok, Janitsu, you're paying :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Ok, Janitsu, you're paying :D

I'll ask mam if we can have pajama party!!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:43pm | Report

post like "like if you love your mother" or "like if insert obvious thing here" are even better in my opinion.

I know, right? I hate it when they post obvious pictures like this:
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 8:31am | Report
I wiped my "friends" list a while ago and made an experiment reachinch the conclusion that people don't really think about what comes to them. I also lost a lot of interest in it as soon as i noticed how people just accept what they enjoy hearing, regardless of how feasable it is, even less they will notice it is said to fit them.

people want to fight against the puppets and puppeteers when they are the puppets themselves.

As requested to GMD himself.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 9:29am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

people want to fight against the puppets and puppeteers when they are the puppets themselves.

But of course. That "fight" is fashionable right now, and we all know how important it is to be fashionable in all things.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 9:39am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

But of course. That "fight" is fashionable right now, and we all know how important it is to be fashionable in all things.

GET OUT OF MY MIND....!

thinking you can please me with things i want to read? well, tough luck, boy.

+rep for trying.

Sig made by Tamy
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 9:51am | Report
facebook is the scourge of society and should be wiped out. genius idea though...hmm our society is a bunch of narcissistic/self gratifying *******s who like to do whatever they can to show off....lets make a website that lets them do this to the full extent. genius....like water bottles....lets fill a plastic water bottle with water that costs us next to nothing (cause we get it out of the tap) and sell it for a 3000+% markup. genius. you know what else is genius? greeting cards. seriously...they are essentially paper with some ink that they make for like 20 cents and sell for 5.00. WTF. genius.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 9:56am | Report
Well, honestly, Facebook can stay, I use it a lot for school atm, so it has it's uses :P
And yes, for actual useful information sharing. It actually exists on Facebook :O

Quoted:
lets fill a plastic water bottle with water that costs us next to nothing (cause we get it out of the tap) and sell it for a 3000+% markup.

Well, people are stupid enough to buy it, so if I were an economist, I'd do the same :D
Also; in countries without good water filtration systems, bottled water is actually quite necessary, since it is the only healthy water out there.
For countries like USA and EU, it is less necessary though :D

Quoted:
greeting cards. seriously...they are essentially paper with some ink that they make for like 20 cents and sell for 5.00. WTF. genius.

Also economists being smart :D
Cuz people are dummies.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 10:02am | Report
Gonna be Bio's favourite Mobafirist :3
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:38pm | Report
^ not sure why you felt you needed to make this comment. but...K.

did I say it was free? I said it cost next to nothing....so all your points are moot.

yes they are called water treatment facilities where all that toilet water gets cleaned.....and sent back to be your toilet water again.
there is no regulation on bottled water. it is not required to be from the springs that they claim and it is not always required to be filtered. check it out.
you aren't buying the water? WHAT? guess you are buying a bottle than....again are you sure your bottled water is filtered? better double check that bud.

didn't say I had a problem with them selling bottled water. I just think people are stupid for buying it...and the people that came up with it are GENIUS. like FACEBOOK feeding our narcissistic nation. GENIUS. like greeting cards with 1000 mark up. GENIUS. k...just repeated myself. good times.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide