Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tamy's

Creator: Tamy January 29, 2013 9:47am
24 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Tamy
<Member>
Tamy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 9:47am | Report
Hi! I'm new here, so i talk a little bit about me.
My name's Tamara and I'm from Italy (so sorry for my bad english >_<). I like playing lol, so I found this site where I found interesting things that can be useful to me in the game.
Anyway, i also like using Photoshop and I use it to make sigs and other kinds of works in other forums.
So, i open a sort of 'Gallery' where you can help me telling how can I improve making my sigs but also ask for everything you would like I do for you (sigs, wallpapers and so...).
If you want I make tags, or something else for you, that's what I would like to know:
If you want, you can also tell me something particular you want in your sign/wallpaper/guide wallpaper, and I'll try to create it!
Feel free to ask me something, I'll try to do it quickly!
Ps: If you one of the sign I'll do, if you want, you can write I did it. If you don't want, it's not a problem!
Ok, stop talking u.u, that's how I work:

Yeah, I love Ahri u_u.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Welcome!

I like quite a few of these. :) You definitely have your own style. Keep up the art!
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Looks amazing Tamy :DDD I'll request one later after school.
Tamy
<Member>
Tamy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 8:05am | Report
Thanks Mowen, thanks Hogopogo :)!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 12:58pm | Report
if i'm allowed, I have a request.

take the current splash art for classic LeBlanc. cut it so the image has only Her face and her staff (cut it at boobes level, like, halfway).
Use some ghostly effect to introduce "Would I lie?" in the picture, maybe with some blending or distorting tool (meaning i dont want the text to stand out too much) and you can have a small signature in the bottom right corner, if it doesn't stand out as well. otherwise i'll credit you in text below it. Size should be standard signature maybe like the ahri one you have. If something doesn't feel right you have a liberty to adapt. Font can be like hand writing but nothing fancy. you can also darken the colors on the edges. don't brighten anything in the picture. but you can darken if you think it will improve it.

Hope it is not a load of work. =3

Sig made by Hogopogo
Tamy
<Member>
Tamy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 5:48am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

if i'm allowed, I have a request.

take the current splash art for classic LeBlanc. cut it so the image has only Her face and her staff (cut it at boobes level, like, halfway).
Use some ghostly effect to introduce "Would I lie?" in the picture, maybe with some blending or distorting tool (meaning i dont want the text to stand out too much) and you can have a small signature in the bottom right corner, if it doesn't stand out as well. otherwise i'll credit you in text below it. Size should be standard signature maybe like the ahri one you have. If something doesn't feel right you have a liberty to adapt. Font can be like hand writing but nothing fancy. you can also darken the colors on the edges. don't brighten anything in the picture. but you can darken if you think it will improve it.

Hope it is not a load of work. =3

Really saying i didn't understand what did you really mean with"ghostly effects" xD. Anyway, i tried something like this. Tell me everything I should edit, or if i must remake it :).
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 9:46am | Report
I actually like it like it is, so thank you!

Sig made by Aquilegia
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2013 12:40pm | Report
I have a request. :D I like your work so far so here goes: I would like the splash art for the iBlitzcrank skin (if you need a link just pm me I will find you one) with the word "DR34MK1LL3R" in one of the corners and the word "iGrab" in the foreground with the iblitz art and have some blue "ghostly effects" (:D) around the big blue circle in his chest. :D ty
Thanks to Lacorpse
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:43pm | Report
here is the link you asked for
Thanks to Lacorpse
Tamy
<Member>
Tamy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 6:20am | Report

I have a request. :D I like your work so far so here goes: I would like the splash art for the iBlitzcrank skin (if you need a link just pm me I will find you one) with the word "DR34MK1LL3R" in one of the corners and the word "iGrab" in the foreground with the iblitz art and have some blue "ghostly effects" (:D) around the big blue circle in his chest. :D ty

Hope you'll like it :)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide