Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Feel The Bern!!!!

Creator: Mooninites October 13, 2015 11:21pm
125 posts - page 12 of 13
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 9:51am | Report
You need to move to California to discover why i have this position on that minority deal.

Additionally, that is hardly the case, considering how they had majority control during the planning and implementation of Obamacare. If that's what the dems can come up with when they have the majority and if they're really gonna blame 'dem repuicanz' on why they couldn't get **** done them welp, it just proves how useless of a party they really are. And I hope you realize how even more pathetic that makes them sound in all this.

And it just goes to show what's what when your leader is willing to bend over and make changes to his plan just to get it out there, huh? Especially from the know nothing republicans.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 10:33am | Report
No thanks I'll stick to my quality healthcare ;)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 11:00am | Report
Toshabi wrote:
The first wave of traffic crosses the bridge and the bridge collapses, ruining everyone's day

While I don't think it was a particularly good analogy, I do see your point and I definitely agree that Obama is to blame for at least some part of this.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 12:48pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
No thanks I'll stick to my quality healthcare ;)

Yeah, thanks.

You see, you don't have to be an ******* about this by acting like a smug prick. It sucks for US citizens. A little bit of understanding should be tossed towards we the people, instead of getting this snide response from people like you. Some do, believe me, some Americans deserve the hate they get for the way they talk down about the other nations, but I'm positive the good chunk of Americans on this board aren't one to downplay or toss a "**** you" to the EU. We can't really control what happens with our politics despite what many wish to believe on here, so for us losers that have to work and pay for everything while being fingered by our government, can I ask that you keep the snobby superiority "NYA NYA" complex off the table?

It's not like anyone in here is saying "Golly! I'm glad America's healthcare shuuuuure is better than you stupid Europeans!" or is the same American that slept with your mother and got her pregnant with you. Actually maybe that was me, but still! SHEESH!

Then again, I'm pretty sure you were joking, but I couldn't resist a good rant.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 3:08pm | Report
When did I even imply that he deserved no blame? All I said was that it wasn't fair to give him ALL of the blame.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2015 5:57pm | Report
I'm hoping Bernie can seriously make a change. I own a house, go to school, and work full-time but I'm still struggling to pay my bills, basically living paycheck to paycheck. Even my parents are in a rough patch now and they make over 100,000 a year combined.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2015 9:08am | Report
When did I even imply that he deserved no blame? All I said was that it wasn't fair to give him ALL of the blame.

I never said it was entirely Obama's fault. It's Obama's fault AND his merry Democratic party. They're the contractors and brainwork behind his gimmicky healthcare.

You see, there's wanting to make a wish that'd make everyone's life better, then their's knowing the proper way to implement it. In fact, that's the biggest gimp the Democrats have; They want so much but have absolutely NO idea how to get it. All they care about is passing **** without having any understanding of consequences or if it'll be properly implemented into the US's already ****ed up system. Maybe they should hit their textbooks a bit more before they decided to anal rape the lower class scum like me.

But hey, at least we got gay marriage out of all of this! And that's.... it....Yup.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2015 3:47pm | Report
While it does seem like Bard is moving the goalposts a bit, I do believe that the blame doesn't lie entirely with the democrats. I'm sure the republicans had something to do with it too.

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Searz wrote:
While it does seem like Bard is moving the goalposts a bit, I do believe that the blame doesn't lie entirely with the democrats. I'm sure the republicans had something to do with it too.

But of course. When you look at it all as a whole, any politician involved (through the voting process) had influence on it. As far as I know and have seen, they just saw to it being delayed. No one had time to go through that bill to look through it during the voting phase.

But when you look at the votes and who passed it, the dems passed something that wasn't thought out and wasn't prepared for the public. They passed something that left a fissure in a lot of people's finances for a half-baked, anything but affordable healthcare. And what burns my *** was the promise of "Hey! Get we the democrats into office and we'll make magic happen". The majority control was democrats during this whole phase. They had a power house for the first two years when they were in office and what did they do? Just Obamacare. And we're really going to blame the republicans for this? Really?

Are we to also jump on the Bernie Sanders boat saying things will change when we got what we got with Obama? Sure Obama wasn't an AWFUL president, but things certainly didn't move in the right direction and this "Change" didn't happen. All that did happen was a lovely hole in my pocket and some tax penalties to look forward to. I got to read more on Bernie Sanders to give more thoughts on it all, but from what I heard, it sounds like the same delusional ******** that the democrats have been spoon feeding me for the past 8 years.

While I can say their intentions are good, their way about getting their is ****ing awful. And only delusional dweebs/children who live with their parents can look me dead in the face and tell me Obamacare was a godsend (which believe me, there ARE people who are trying to convince me that Obamacare was the Messiah blessing the people).

I assure you, if the republicans did the **** the dems did in this scenario, we'd be seeing torches lit and a unanimous agreement across the board that X republican candidate should be burned at the stake for a send off to hell for an eternal BBQ.

Ain't saying the republicans are perfect either (lol 16 **** years in a row for America), but you get the picture.

And just a note: I'm being hard on the democrats now because they promised 8/4 years ago things were going to get better for us and they had us in their best interest. They promised that they're going to get **** done in America and point us in the right direction. They said we had "Hope" in their party. Other than gay marriage, what good came of these past 8 years? Did we actually pull out of Iraq and bring our troops home like Obama promised? Is healthcare affordable for us now? Are taxes easier on us? Has the debt been reduced? Has our foreign relations improved? None of this happened.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2015 9:20am | Report
Toshabi wrote:
But when you look at the votes and who passed it, the dems passed something that wasn't thought out and wasn't prepared for the public. They passed something that left a fissure in a lot of people's finances for a half-baked, anything but affordable healthcare.

Yup, sure did.
Quoted:
Are we to also jump on the Bernie Sanders boat saying things will change when we got what we got with Obama?

Oh god no, they obviously can't be trusted at face value.
But from what little I've seen I can't really say anything other than that he looks promising.
Quoted:
(which believe me, there ARE people who are trying to convince me that Obamacare was the Messiah blessing the people)

But it is good for some people though. You obviously don't speak for everybody. Not saying you didn't know about that, but your text makes it seem like you mean that it's **** in general.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide