Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Forum Awards 2014! - Conclusion

Creator: Meiyjhe March 14, 2015 9:14am
1 2 3 4
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2015 3:16am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
What kind of categories were you thinking of?

That's what I was asking you. Did anyone suggest adding more categories and clarify what categories they are talking about?
I mentioned it because I think that providing more people an opportunity to win an award will make the whole award thing more attractive. Firstly, I thought about adding further awards concerning guides themselves but there is already the Guide Contest I totally forget about.

Forget about the self-nomination-name-whatever-thing due to my incompetence when it comes to reading
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2015 3:53am | Report
emoriam wrote:
That's what I was asking you. Did anyone suggest adding more categories and clarify what categories they are talking about?
I mentioned it because I think that providing more people an opportunity to win an award will make the whole award thing more attractive. Firstly, I thought about adding further awards concerning guides themselves but there is already the Guide Contest I totally forget about.

Forget about the self-nomination-name-whatever-thing due to my incompetence when it comes to reading
Nope, no one suggested new categories.

This awards is mainly about the forums, so if we would expand on something it should be on threads, posters and quotes.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide