Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Most Replayed Game

Creator: Kirluu January 2, 2012 8:28am
60 posts - page 5 of 6
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 10:48am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

2 gud bro.

I played that game like an addict for a solid ****ing 5 years.

It was literally my first PC game I ever played. But I didn't have a good computer back then, so any time I'd run a rush of Act 2 and get to the Boss, I'd lag the **** out and usually by the time my computer would revive itself, boss was dead and I'd loss out on any loot. /saddays.

If they have Diablo II in non-CD form, I'd buy it again. I just lose those CDs far too easily.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 10:54am | Report
Save your cash and time... Wait the extra year for D3.

I was all PVP though, I had a guy in every class with god tier gear and even a bunch of unique guys that were totally OP because they abused D2's simple game mechanics.

Like my 11k HP barbarian who used gear that only required like 60 strength so I could max my block chance (75%) with a shield and then sink literally every other point into Vitality. :)

He was reeeeaaaaaally stupid OP ^_^
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 12:18pm | Report
Diablo 2
Chrono Trigger (one of if not the best RPG of all time) - I've done each ending at least 20+ times
Final Fantasy 4

You can just attach the cd key for diablo 2 to your account, with the latest patches cd's aren't required after you patch.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 12:32pm | Report
1. Pokemon Silver Version
2. Pokemon White Version
3. Pokemon Blue Version
Seelyon
<Member>
Seelyon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:15pm | Report
1. Diablo 2
2. Dungeon Keeper 2
3. Diablo

Im looking forward to Diablo 3 in case you hadn't guessed.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 11:34pm | Report
About the 3rd gen being the best, I would have to make that come down to whether physical and special moves came out then, or if that was in 4th gen. I started playing slightly competitively in 4th gen, which made me have a good amount of joy. 5th gen was kinda meh, though. Just an expansion to 4th gen, not too many new things.

As mentioned the Choice items were already introduced in 3rd gen, along with Focus Sash (As far as I remember), which are items that made battles that much more interesting. Oh! Let's not forget the hazards like Stealth Rock and Spikes. Those can really come in handy against certain opponents. Not to mention the cure; Rapid Spin <3

Oh well, enough about that. I generally would have enjoyed 1st and 2nd gen (if not 3rd as well) if there were physical and special moves, instead of different types being a certain kind of damage. This fact made fx Arcanine completely useless in the first gens, as Fire was special, and Arcanine obv. has high Attack-ratio and only a decent Sp.Atk. ratio :/
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 11:37pm | Report
1. New Super Mario Bros.
2. Tetris o.o i mean you have to restart after you lose right? but i never lose! i just give up because at a certain level, the speeds are the same and then after hours your hand just starts to cramp up.
3. Pokemon
4. Dynasty Warriors NEVER GETS OLD BROO

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 2:38am | Report
3rd gen was where they separated Atk and Sp.Atk. (if I remember it correctly)
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:22am | Report
Searz wrote:

3rd gen was where they separated Atk and Sp.Atk. (if I remember it correctly)

That's how I remember it as well, but i think to believe that it isn't the case for FR/LG, which is weird, since they were made after 3rd gen. Not certain of this either though. I just remember getting disappointed from this not so long ago. May be wrong.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 12:28pm | Report
Pokemon Silver and Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Gameboy Color!

just thinking... I never finished Zelda... and my game is for sure still saved... gotta check it out someday!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide