Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 105 of 110
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 11:10pm | Report
Dust'em and make better cards.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 2:24am | Report
sirell wrote:
Dust'em and make better cards.
It is actually better to not dust anything at all until a nerf/buff happens to a card. You get 4 times the value of the dusting then.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 2:28am | Report
Vengenator wrote:
This game would be great if I DIDN'T PULL ABSOLUTE GARBAGE EVERY TIME I OPEN A PACK
__
__

I don't know what the problem you're having is. I got a golden Blood Knight and a normal Neptulon in my pack. Kappa
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 11:20am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
It is actually better to not dust anything at all until a nerf/buff happens to a card. You get 4 times the value of the dusting then.

you do realize there have been less then 10 changes to cards in the time since HS was officially released right?

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 10:44pm | Report
After a long, looooooooong string of terrible games just to finish a quest, I get my long overdue reward. very worth the wait and struggle.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 4:48am | Report
Hehehe, I've beaten all but the legendary deck (Dark Iron Arena) in heroic, because I'm kind of missing the cards for both methods of winning that (that I know of).

The Grim Guzzler was easy, just throw in ~15 high-cost cards, a few cheaper ones and the rest spells for removal. Priest is recommended for their Shadow Word Death and Lightbomb.
I also beat Emperor Thaurissan with Priest. Crazed Akchemist is the key to this one. Your hero power also helps with keeping his wife alive. Mulligan for Alchemist, just surrender if you don't get it in the first 3 turns. Light of the Naaru is beastly. Throw your second Alchemist on that and you'll have a crazy large Lightwarden (mine got to 14/13 by the end).
I beat Garr with a super-enrage deck (Warrior, obviously). Don't even bother running Whirlwind or Death's Bite, Taskmaster is useful, but the AOE is more harmful than helpful. Make sure to damage his rocks to make sure they don't all blow up at the same time.
I beat both Geddon and Ragnaros with a Demon-lock deck+Sea Giant. Mal-Ganis is the key to those two. Play smart and be lucky, those are pretty hard.
I recommend a minion at almost all mana costs against Geddon so that you'll be able to deplete all your mana every single turn. Shadowflame is not needed against Geddon, but NECESSARY against Ragnaros, because of the 6 (or so) Molten Giants his servant will drop when low on health.
Nighthawk wrote:
Rush will still be really strong. Warrior and Hunter got new tools to play rush and Mage will probably still be viable but it'll definitely be more midrangey I imagine.

The only viable rush deck is Hunter...
Mech Mage would be classified as aggro.
emoriam wrote:
My hope is that there are more ways of dealing with Face Hunter except for Priest.
What rank did you hit last season?

I mirror slasher on this one.
At rank 20 you have no right to complain about balance. (before you state your actual rank: that was hyperbole, the essence is that you suck)
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 5:05am | Report
I have beaten all the heroic bosses so far of wing 1 and 2 B)

The dark iron arena is quite easy once he puts down lorewalker cho and you have frost nova (you being mage ofc). Then you can just throw frost nova onto his board, he will keep filling his board. He can't do anything anymore in his turns because his board is filled, thus he will return the frost nova to you. Then repeat process until the game ends. It is slow but supereffective! And it requires a lorewalker cho ofc.

It did take me a while to figure this out though. The other heroic bosses I thought werent too hard imo. Especially in the second wing as you can pretty much win the first boss with a grim patron and the last two bosses with druid decks (which is my main deck so yay). Baron Geddon was a pain in the arse though. 100 HP is really hard to remove and his damage spells are insane. Taking a bunch of silences, 2x the 3 mana heal spell (forgot the name) and high mana cost cards do the trick pretty well for me though.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 9:03am | Report
Wow some of the clips in this one.
Also, DOCTOR ****ING BALANCED, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 3:03pm | Report
This is how i HS

Face hunter
izi game izi life
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 11:26pm | Report
Malin wrote:
This is how i HS

Face hunter
izi game izi life
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide