Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Play HoN For free.

Creator: PotatisFarfar May 13, 2011 1:05am
43 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 8:50am | Report
Wnuk wrote:

And if you are going to criticizes a game, give constructive criticism. Don't just go, this is bad hurr this sucks so much durr, or you are the one who is ******ed.

Are you serious? He's saying he didn't like HoN because the shop didn't work and the community is extremely hateful. How is it not constructive? It's a perfectly valid reason
When I created my smurf on the US realm I trolled a bit every game at the start and ask things like "How do I build the city? I can't find my builder" or "How do I create my army? I can't find any building for it". Most people would help me and explain how the game works, others would just ignore. No one ever left the game or insulted me for asking the most ******ed questions I could think of.
If he asks a pretty legit question, since the shop not working is surely not intended, and the community responds that way then it says a lot about the game

And he knows he's doing something wrong, even a 5 year old can figure that out. The problem is how to fix it. You don't ask for help to hear someone say you're doing it wrong, that's what you knew already, hence asking for help with it.

Also, I know I won't pay for it, there's no reason for me to try it. I'll just wait till DOTA2 comes out if I want to play dota, or just play the real thing.
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 9:24am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Are you serious? He's saying he didn't like HoN because the shop didn't work and the community is extremely hateful. How is it not constructive? It's a perfectly valid reason
When I created my smurf on the US realm I trolled a bit every game at the start and ask things like "How do I build the city? I can't find my builder" or "How do I create my army? I can't find any building for it". Most people would help me and explain how the game works, others would just ignore. No one ever left the game or insulted me for asking the most ******ed questions I could think of.
If he asks a pretty legit question, since the shop not working is surely not intended, and the community responds that way then it says a lot about the game

And he knows he's doing something wrong, even a 5 year old can figure that out. The problem is how to fix it. You don't ask for help to hear someone say you're doing it wrong, that's what you knew already, hence asking for help with it.

Also, I know I won't pay for it, there's no reason for me to try it. I'll just wait till DOTA2 comes out if I want to play dota, or just play the real thing.

Can every1 stop thinking that i was refering to kirlu. I was using the word you as in a generall form for every1 that is doing that.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 9:56am | Report
Well I'll admit, I didn't read any of this thread, im guessing it's just another one of those "LoL vs HoN my game is better than yours" threads. I know I'll probably give the game a shot ;)

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide