Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Play HoN For free.

Creator: PotatisFarfar May 13, 2011 1:05am
43 posts - page 4 of 5
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Real zzz.

I'm done

No no, please continue. I was starting to like you.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 5:15pm | Report
Wnuk wrote:

The only reason i play LoL at all is cuz i got invited to it by friends. If my friends would have asked me to play HoN with them, i would play HoN. And HoN is a good game. It is just very different from LoL. All trolls gtfo, you shall not pass.

****ing +Rep.

Also @ Kirluu, The community def. needs some...er...fixing :) It is a well known fact that HoN community sucks...but if you play no-stats, they are generally better, I'd recommend doing that when you are beginning.

To buy items, when you double click them, it doesn't buy them like in LoL; you need to click on the item you want, then the component on the opening screen, then click "buy". Some items will not be at the base store as well (most items 2000+ g have at least 1 component from the secret shop), so if you try to buy them this may be the reason for not being able to. To access the secret shop, If you are Legion (bot side of map, all nice and green) go towards top lane till you see a little lane going towards the right, you will see a blip on your minimap; it is right near the river...that is the secret shop.

For Hellbourne (top, all dead and gray), go in between bot and mid and you will see a path, right there is the shop, across the wall from Kongor.

Hope I helped :)

And @ Xaioli.

Lol.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Tr4ce
<Member>
Tr4ce's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 7:08pm | Report
Lmao I believe LoL has the worst community ever, people troll so hard. Heck I do it too, Which is why I think of quitting aloooot. This game doesn't make me have fun, But something always keeps me from quitting.

In the long run, your going to spend more money on Lol Then Hon.
Hon looks lame IMO. So w/e.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 12:04am | Report
I paid 25$ for LoL. I don't feel like paying 30$ for HoN lol.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 12:05am | Report
It is not that bad, you can also just keep making trials with diff. emails XD

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 1:30am | Report

****ing +Rep.

Also @ Kirluu, The community def. needs some...er...fixing :) It is a well known fact that HoN community sucks...but if you play no-stats, they are generally better, I'd recommend doing that when you are beginning.

To buy items, when you double click them, it doesn't buy them like in LoL; you need to click on the item you want, then the component on the opening screen, then click "buy". Some items will not be at the base store as well (most items 2000+ g have at least 1 component from the secret shop), so if you try to buy them this may be the reason for not being able to. To access the secret shop, If you are Legion (bot side of map, all nice and green) go towards top lane till you see a little lane going towards the right, you will see a blip on your minimap; it is right near the river...that is the secret shop.

For Hellbourne (top, all dead and gray), go in between bot and mid and you will see a path, right there is the shop, across the wall from Kongor.

Hope I helped :)

And @ Xaioli.

Lol.

Thank you very much :)
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 2:09am | Report
Wnuk wrote:

The shop works perfect all the times i have played. You are just doing something wrong. And no i do not have explorer.

X'cuse me? It was not working. I didn't have the latest IE. I downloaded it, and the shop worked afterwards. What might I have done wrong? It did not show any items, I'm tellin' ya.
Game after: It worked. If I encountered a random error the first time that fix'd itself, or if IE really helped solve the problem I wouldn't know. Also, please don't refer to me as ******ed.
I was indeed critisizing the game. But hey, I wasn't critisizing THE game(lol u lost it), but the fact that such a error could occur in my very first game.

EDIT:
@Wrath: I knew how to use the shop, since my teammate kept telling me to right-click the items, but there honestly were no items to click, so I don't know really. As I said above, not sure if IE helped or not, but in the first game, the shop didn't work at all, and next game(after installing IE) it did. So yeeaaah. I could click whatever categories and filters etc. but the entire item section just didn't show up. AKA not my mistake lol. D:
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 2:19am | Report
Don't comment on the community ;) All moba communties suck ^^

To all complaining about prizes... Now is your chance to test it! SO TEST IT!
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 2:22am | Report

Don't comment on the community ;) All moba communties suck ^^

To all complaining about prizes... Now is your chance to test it! SO TEST IT!

WE WILL.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 2:41am | Report
Kirluu wrote:

X'cuse me? It was not working. I didn't have the latest IE. I downloaded it, and the shop worked afterwards. What might I have done wrong? It did not show any items, I'm tellin' ya.
Game after: It worked. If I encountered a random error the first time that fix'd itself, or if IE really helped solve the problem I wouldn't know. Also, please don't refer to me as ******ed.
I was indeed critisizing the game. But hey, I wasn't critisizing THE game(lol u lost it), but the fact that such a error could occur in my very first game.

EDIT:
@Wrath: I knew how to use the shop, since my teammate kept telling me to right-click the items, but there honestly were no items to click, so I don't know really. As I said above, not sure if IE helped or not, but in the first game, the shop didn't work at all, and next game(after installing IE) it did. So yeeaaah. I could click whatever categories and filters etc. but the entire item section just didn't show up. AKA not my mistake lol. D:

I did not refer to simply you as a ******. I refered to every stupid person in this world who is stuck to one game and just hates on other games without even valid points.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide