Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Pokemon Black and White Discussion Thread!

Creator: Zeprido March 5, 2011 7:07pm
1 2 3 4
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 11:06pm | Report
It's easier than the other games, but it's still fun.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:03pm | Report

It's easier than the other games, but it's still fun.

I purposefully left my pokemon underleveled to make it more difficult forcing me to constantly have to use strategies. A lot more fun that way in my opinion =)

Sawk is by far my current favorite pokemon, he absolutely rapes just about anything he can hit.

Update on my starter, once again, I'm going to have to say I'm not a big fan of fire/fighting pokemon still, I'm finding that my Emboar can't really take a hit even though he's kinda bulky. I feel like having these two particular types hurts a lot more than it helps in most situations.

I'll update this later with my current team.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 9:21pm | Report
Beat the Elite Four round 2 yesterday.

The strategy was basically lead with Thundurus, use Thunder Wave to paralyze the opposing lead (Prankster makes it so that I always go first). Switch to Tyranitar, get Sandstorm up. Switch to Excadrill, boost up to +6 attack with Swords Dance, use an X Speed just in case, and OHKO everybody.

EVERYBODY.

Also I beat the elite four again, just for experience. Walked in with a level 5 Togepi with an Exp share, walked out with a level 51 Togekiss. :D
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2011 1:51am | Report
Gz Jebus :D

I stopped playing it, it's not so funny when you play on emulator >.<
Can you advice me some good ingame team, i'm not so experienced in pokemon, my first idea was: Samurott, Excadrill, Darmatian, Hydrogen (or what's the name of dragon pokemon) and others probably legendaries. --> yeah, i wanted to build team of sweepers :P
So could you suggest me some pokemon? I have all teh mentioned up (except hydrogen and legendaries) but i could get every (yes, i use cheats when i'm to lazy to catch stupid shining Drillbur :P)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide