Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

SCII Guide: Protoss(PvT)

Creator: Alahric September 12, 2010 11:39am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 3:30pm | Report
Alahric wrote:

Did I mention you should move out once you got Charge and additional Support units? Otherwise I'd harass with a few Stalkers or Zealot rush him. Just make sure to expand and not fall for a rush or cheese, otherwise it's GG. That's why Scouting and knowing where to place the Photon Cannons are ideal if you want to win.

I'm guessing I'm the only Protoss player in the community so idk why I posted it xD

You're not the only Protoss player! I love 'em :D
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 6:23pm | Report
Lately I've been doing a lot of assassination's with my Dark Templars. I call forth two Void Rays, pull them in to destroy any detectors, then pull my already generated army of sneaky bastards and go in and mutilate the workers as well as any farms (you know; Pylons, etc, etc).

Severely crippled; I wait for my Terran friend to engage in combat, then send my Void Rays back for a clean-sweep. The Templars will wait to snatch any escaping enemies (not including air units, Terran Ghosts take care of those).

Games usually just last as long as it takes for me to generate the 10 units needed for my surgical-strike.

Ever tried doing that, Alharic? :)
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 8:10pm | Report
FINALLY. now i know how to play protoss. all i need to do now is learn how to play SCII... lol. waste of 60 bucks. great game, just hard as **** to learn.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 4:17am | Report
Hahah XD
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide