Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Take a song, leave a song!

Creator: Vapora Dark May 7, 2015 6:44am
315 posts - page 9 of 32
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 2:44pm | Report
BFMFV - not too shabby. In the range of metal/progressive metal/rock that I like.

In a similar vein, though I really wish they still had the video up of them playing this in the studio.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 3:00pm | Report
Damn, that was really good... My ex used to be really into Dream Theatre but I never bothered to look into them past the 1 song she linked me. I didn't like the vocals too much, but the guitar in that song was badass as ****.

Something that isn't BFMV for once.

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 3:41pm | Report
That was unexpectedly pleasant to listen to :D Although it felt 10 times more cool and mysterious before the vocals. I think I might add it to my playlist if I find just an instrumental version :3

This MV conveys the song pretty well which is why I thought I'd share despite the fact that nobody understands korean :D (you should probably watch to the end to understand the video properly)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 3:52pm | Report
@ Vapora
I can appreciate the instrumental parts and the part where he actually sings (for example 2:45 - 3:00), the rest is just too... metal for me :P

@ XeresAce
Holy mother of plot twists. Enjoyable song, I quite liked it :)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 4:02pm | Report
Daughtry, yessssssssssssss. <3

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 4:33pm | Report
socute :< Although I'm really not that fond of the song anymore, it's still definitely a kpop classic xD I guess it just comes with listening to it way too many times. Also, some of the dance moves always have been a bit... questionable :'D

@Wayne: LOL IKR! The music video is like entirely different the second time you watch it xD
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 3:33am | Report
Honestly, it's not my cup of tea and it makes me think Justin Bieber for some reason.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 3:52am | Report
Funnily enough that was another one of my ex's favourite bands... Funny that I just saw 2 of them mentioned within 24 hours after I hadn't heard of either of those bands in months.

The song is a lot more beautiful than the eerie introduction would suggest. The actual song starts at 1:04, but it has a nice video so I'd recommend watching the entire thing. :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 7:08am | Report
Slipknot - Snuff

Cool. Understated, but rocking. Interesting video.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 11:20am | Report
I actually would have liked the instrumental to be like the one in the intro the entire song. It is a good song tho.

If someone would ask which song my overall favourite one is I would say that I cannot answer this question for genuine reasons. However, if they would prompt me to mention a song I would probably choose one of my current favourites or this one:

Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide