Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trump is a cancerous mole that America probably...

Creator: Searz March 4, 2016 4:35am
1 2 3 4 5 6
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 4:35am | Report

Right now I don't give **** about who becomes president as long as it isn't Trump, because that man is stupid to the point of danger. He'll leave the US as a burning husk of a country at the end of his term.

Edit: Here's a better video:
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Roguish Bard
<Member>
Roguish Bard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 4:49am | Report
Honestly, this joke is getting a bit old. We get it. He's a pompous *******. Pointing that out every chance we get just perpetuates interest in him. It's best to just not talk about him at all.

I also gather by your profile that you are not from the US. If so, I'd kindly ask you not to get involved with our politics, especially not on this kind of community.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:02am | Report
America's politics affects the Nordic countries as well, so therefore it is really in our best interest that you vote for a better alternative.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:07am | Report
It affects the Philippines also, for our country is an ally of US. Our country have some trouble over China and US & Japan just joined in to help our country. What I do not like is that they have to build military camps again in our main ports in the country that makes our loss of sovereignty.
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:21am | Report

Relevant

Trump is indeed someone that should never get presidency because of the amount of influence he would have and the potential he has to destroy things (not just America, but for the whole world). But giving attention to him and giving him funny names isn't the way to go.
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:24am | Report
In case anyone has not noticed, my post(and any other post where I advocate for voing trump) in the pc thread was a joke. The only reason I can think of that would excuse voting for him is that he might be less corrupt than hillary. If you use that argument you might as well be voting sanders though.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:44am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrBPN3Lybeg

giving attention to him and giving him funny names isn't the way to go.

Definitely some valid arguments there.
I just linked the video to illustrate some of the utter idiocy he's been involved in. It's also a pretty funny video.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 5:47am | Report
here's some more idiocy LOL
that was an actual presidential debate btw
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 3:39pm | Report

I also gather by your profile that you are not from the US. If so, I'd kindly ask you not to get involved with our politics, especially not on this kind of community.

lol you must not have been on mobafire during the last election, there were probably only 5 people from the US making/posting political threads the rest were from other countries (i know 5 seems like a lot now because mobafire is a dying race but before it was nothing)

anyways in this election there really isnt any winning, you have to choose between world war 3 happening or another president that wont be able to do anything because all the other political leaders say no
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2016 3:43pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

lol you must not have been on mobafire during the last election, there were probably only 5 people from the US making/posting political threads the rest were from other countries (i know 5 seems like a lot now because mobafire is a dying race but before it was nothing)

anyways in this election there really isnt any winning, you have to choose between world war 3 happening or another president that wont be able to do anything because all the other political leaders say no

hillary might make something happen but she is so buyable that she might as well put out internet ads suggesting people to bribe her.

edit: The fact that there are less americans than other people discussing the elections is prohably because people from civilized countries actually vote and care about politics
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide