Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What you have that you dont know anyone else...

Creator: TheJohn June 15, 2011 11:10am
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 7:53pm | Report
Are you guys in high school? Cause things change when you get to college. What used to be so easy, like math, is now hard as hell.
I only did small revisions before the test and always had good grades. Now I barely pass / fail.
Lazyness is a terrible thing..

Also, I have a rubber heart. Literally. In my last day of high school I stole the heart from one of those big educational dolls. I always have it right besides me, hidden away in my drawer.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 7:57pm | Report
Math is too easy. I sleep in the class, don't do homework, and pass with a low C. Alg 2 BTW.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 8:00pm | Report
Yeah, but now try doing the same in "Complex Analyses and Differential Equations".

In algebra I barely studied nor went to classes and passed with 16/20. In the above mentioned class I failed after studying for a week.
Trophycase
<Editor>
Trophycase's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 8:02pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

The title may sound strange, but I want to know something you have (can be objects, mental problem, anything) and no one else that you know has.

I have a great capacity of understanding and remembering things. I can just pay attention to the classes and I can remember everything, thats why I play everyday, I dont have to study at home during the test week.

Your turn guys.

I have this as well
/thread
Check out my Swain, Taric, and Ashe guides!
No guides currently in progress!
If I helped you at all, give me a +Rep please, thanks!
Also check out my stream!
Trophycase
<Editor>
Trophycase's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 8:03pm | Report
I took calculus in 8th grade and haven't done an ounce of math since. Can't remember the last time I studied for a test. Looking forward to the challenge in college.
Check out my Swain, Taric, and Ashe guides!
No guides currently in progress!
If I helped you at all, give me a +Rep please, thanks!
Also check out my stream!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 8:51pm | Report
I'm in college...and I had a terrible first year (hence earlier post about being clinically depressed).
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2011 12:20am | Report
@Canoas I also found work and exams before College easy as hell, i never revised at all and still passed all my exams with 80% or more. However once getting into college i failed my first year with 50~60%'s. You kind of need to revise if you want a good grade. I'm lazy too, even though i should be revising now i type this... I have no mental strength :'(
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2011 9:46am | Report
@Xiao
Same.
And to make matters worst it's impossible for me to pay attention in class. So I reach the end of the semester knowing nothing at all xD
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2011 9:47am | Report
I had the awesomeness of catching mono a month and a half into my freshman year (which meant I had to spend a week in bed) and it was basically impossible to catch up.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2011 10:08am | Report
I have the abillity....to almost recall all history facts once I get rolling. I may miss a few things, but once I get into a subject I remember alot.

Speaking of which I'm gonna hopefully miss alot of College classes becuase I'm in AP! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide