Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 23, 2013 3:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will I?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:06pm | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

I just so happened upon this and the only thing I can say is that you created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"just so happened"

pls i showed you this

also i enjoy this thread its nice knowing there are sadder people than me, keep up the victim stuff itll totally make people like you
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:10pm | Report

BLOOD MAKING A ONE BILLIONTH SELF-PITY POST AFTER PEOPLE TOLD HIM WE HATED HIM BECAUSE HE MADE THREADS LIKE THIS? I'M UTTERLY ****ING SHOCKED
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
edit, also drama:
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:10pm | Report
Also, blood, to explain in gif form, this is EXACTLY what you're doing to yourself every time you make a post like this, which there have been hundreds:

BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:11pm | Report
you know what I give up on this community,

Even when I am mature enough to admit I was wrong my end not one of you has had the class to admit you was wrong too and let bygones be bygones...you have all sat here with a grin on your faces like one of those jerks on a night out who bad mouthed their way into getting your heads kicked in and then pretended you was the innocent victim of an unprovoked attack.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:13pm | Report
You admitted you were wrong, and then made 100 billion posts asking why nobody likes you. Everyone had no feelings towards you one way or another after the 1st post you made about it, but after the 200th post you've made about why do people hate you, now we REALLY hate you.

We hate you because you make posts asking why we hate you and you're a huge ****ing martyr and white knight. That's as simply as I can put it. Now please leave mobafire alone, let alone the internet. Go out saving some face instead of getting smacked with the banhammer whenever mowen logs back in.

BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:17pm | Report
where the hell did this white knight Martyr stuff come from?

I keep making these thread for one reason, I am waiting for even one person to grow up and admit people have been bullying me unfairly in the first place which has caused this reaction
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:24pm | Report
Ok guys, see what he's doing? He's ignoring everything in your posts that he can't use for more argument fuel. I know this because I myself love to perpetuate arguments. Difference being I do it out of boredom and not sadness.
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:25pm | Report
Nobody bullied you, except maybe me in the beginning. Then you got really ****ing obnoxious and annoying really quickly and started talking down to people. Not our problem you're universally hated.

Autism is tough and I know that social interactions are difficult. I can respect that, but seriously man, you're just throwing gasoline on a fire and then blaming the fire for being too hot.

We all have little bubbles of our existence. In our bubble is everything and everyone that we interact with on a day to day basis. In my bubble is work, games, girlfriend, friends, family, and maybe a tiny bit of adventure. In that games subset, there's league and mobafire. You have 'injected' yourself in my bubble and you have been talking down to me. I don't even want kids like you talking EQUAL to me.

If someone wants to interact with me man to man or woman to man or whatever, we might be able to talk as equals. But ****ing league? The game I've dedicated 3 years of my life to and reached the highest zenith? **** that. You talk UP to me or not at all, and I talk UP to high d1/challenger kids. You don't come at me when I'm offering help and start talking down to me, because then I will ****ing **** on your life (at least, your mobafire life) which is what you experienced. Then you took it out of the mentoring circle and brought it into general discussion, blog posts, etc. And everyone sympathized with you at first, but I knew you were ****ing insane after your first couple posts (hence my sig). Now, everyone knows you're insane, because you are insane. The definition of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting different results. You make a BAJILLION posts like this and expect what? People have explained it a billion different ways what our problem is with you, and you're entirely too dense or aloof or sadistic or whatever to accept it, so you make more.

If you want to solve this problem, the only solution left for you is to go away. There is NOTHING you can say or do that will turn the majority of this community back on your side. Like I said, there are dozens of other forums.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:25pm | Report

I keep making these thread for one reason, I am waiting for even one person to grow up and admit people have been bullying me unfairly in the first place which has caused this reaction

I officially apologize for all the times I bullied you, especially the times where I bullied you in an unfair manner, in the past.

Also, throat, I'm pretty sure Mr. Black Blood ain't bein' a white knight.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:26pm | Report
if by letting bygones be bygones you mean posting in my wife Nighthawks thread about how he has no friends and everyone is ******* then yeah i guess you were letting bygones be bygones, while being a good kindhearted person, it was a really grown up thing to do

youre basically bullying yourself, its like youre that kid at school that dresses extremely flamboyantly and gets angry when the other kids call him gay
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide