Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lacus Tredecim - The Water Devil's creations

Creator: Dzeno July 15, 2011 11:34am
1 2
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 11:34am | Report
Okay so first of All I want this to be a community created champion, meaning I want you to participate in creating this champion. I'm going to provide a template for the champion and as well post my own numbers and work out of the champion afterwards. I would like you to work out this template, which you can twist quite a lot imo (in my opinion), changing a slow in a stun is what I consider a small change, try to make your suggestion unique, outstanding and balanced.

I prefer if you fill out as much numbers and skills as possible as well as the stat, for jokes, story names, sounds,etc I don't really find it necessary that you work out the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic concept:
The basic idea of this champion is to make a water (based/elemental) support champion, which can still deliver a decent punch if you don't appreciate it zoning abilities, walking throught it's walls can hurt like hell.
post here some more info, like he's AD or AP based and such stuff and what YOU wanted to achieve with him, I would love it if somebody could make him AD based, but this is probably to hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stats Crimson:
Health: X (+ X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP
Mans: X (+ X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X mana
Damage: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X dmg
Attack speed: X (+ X% per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: X AS
Range: X (between X and X) ~~~~~> lvl 18: X range
Armor: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 64 Arm
Magic Resist: X ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X MR
Health regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Mana regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Movement Speed: X ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X
Dodge: X% (+X% per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X% (chance)
Critical: X% ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 0% (chance)

Stats Shadow:
Health: X (+ X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP
Mans: X (+ X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X mana
Damage: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X dmg
Attack speed: X (+ X% per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: X AS
Range: X (between X and X) ~~~~~> lvl 18: X range
Armor: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 64 Arm
Magic Resist: X ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X MR
Health regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Mana regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Movement Speed: X ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X
Dodge: X% (+X% per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X% (chance)
Critical: X% ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 0% (chance)

Basic Stats:
Health: (X/10)
Attack: (X/10)
Skills: (X/10)
Difficulty: (X/10) Probably high 9 or so

Name and looks:

The champion should look either 2 of the following ways Imo:
1. Two blobs of water with swarm like creatures/fish in them one of them being more red like and the other blackish (the black should have like razor fish in it)
2. Instead of the two being blobs the water has like a certain shape for the red more piranha like and for the black more like a shark that comes partly out of the water, still having the swarm like creatures in them.

Champion name: Lacus Tredecim - The Water Devil's creations
Replace it with your own if you have a better name.

Ideas for names of the 2 blobs of water with the swarms in it:
Shadow water(black) and crimson water(red)
nigra pice or Ferrum umbra (for shadow)
purpura or rubinus rubeus (for crimson)

IMPORTANT info about this champion:

This champion is special, you're always playing 2 champions at the same time using normal controls for crimson and using alt-key for shadow. (they should swap A- with alt-key, because nobody I know uses A-key to attack, and A is much closer and easier to push down than alt-key)

Either one of them can die separetly, when this happens it should also effect your abilities, your Q and W would be rendered useless you E with lose 1 of the 2 enveloping, and your alt would also lose their respective features.

It might be easier to give the champion 1 shared health bar and 1 shared mana pool, but at the moment he has 2 health bars and 2 mana pools.

Also imo he should be melee.

Items:
both of them get only half stats except for the following:
movement speed(MS) and ability points (AP).
Crimson: gets 0.6 attack damage (AD) and 0.65 armor (Arm)
Shadow: gets 0.6 attack speed (AS) and 0.65 magic resist (MR)

Skills:

Q:
Shadow flies to crimson dealing X (+ X Ap) physical damage on its path and causing bleed for X and X% slow.

Bleed does X (+ X Ap) and (+ X per innate stack) damage per sec.

CD:
Mana cost:
Range N/A (ofcourse increases with innate stacks)

When in The Wall of Pain mode, crimson launches out of the wall in a parabolic line dealing X (+ X Ap) magic damage.

CD:
Mana cost:
Range X, every stack will increase it's range by X

W:

Skillshot, crimson flies away from shadow in a straight line passing through enemies causing vigourious wound and doing damage, effects are lessened for every consecutive enemy hit.

Does X (+ X Ap) physical damage and causes a vigourious wound which cause 50% less effective healing for X (+ X stacks) seconds. To every consecutive enemy hit it does X% (- X stacks) less damage.

CD:
Mana cost:
Range N/A

When in The Circle of Dooms fate mode, crimson shoots from the his current position to another position in the circle. It will deal X (+ X Ap) and (+ X stacks) magic damage and cause a vigourious wound for X (+ X stacks). As crimson flies out of the circular wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.

CD:
Mana cost:
Range N/A (size of the circle)

E:

Needs to be targeted 2 times either on the same ally on 2 different allies, increasing the stats from those allies and enveloping them with shadow and crimson, thus you can't use any other abilities nor attack untill you cancel it again or its duration ends.

Target takes 70% damage from attacks you take 30%.

Crimson increase the ally's AD by X (+ stacks) and every attack done by ally enveloped causes a vigourious wound for X seconds. Also if enemy is below X%/50% health increases allies MS and gives them (a small) X% lifesteal (heals you for 45% of that with it heals your ally).

Shadow Increases the ally's AS by X and AP by X, it also does X damage per second to enemies within X(+ X stacks) range of the ally. If the enemy is above X%/40% it gives the ally A X % CDR.

Maximum duration X sec.

CD:
Mana initial cost:
Mana upkeep cost per second:
Range melee

Keep in mind you lose 1 player that can cast abilities and auto-attack in a teamfight, so it needs some compensating

When in pool mode, you can shoot out torrents. After a short (1 sec or so) delay (enemies can see it coming) A torrent will shoot out of a pool and knock up the enemy for X (+ X sec per X stacks) seconds and do X (+ X Ap) magic damage.

CD:
Mana cost:
Range: N/A (size of the pool)
Area: just big enough for 1 champion more or less

Alt-Q The Wall of Pain:

A wall is placed at the center of crimson and shadow following the line between crimson and shadow. Wall is X (+ X stacks) range width.

Crimson will convert into a block with X (+X stacks) width and will follow your cursor, when an enemy walks against crimson (attacking doesnt count) he's knockedback X (+ X stacks) range.

Shadow will spread trough the wall, when an enemy walks through the wall he will be damaged for X damage and gets a bleed effect, also staying in the wall will damage the enemy further for X damage per second and the bleed effect is renewed.

When an enemy walks out of the wall he is slowed for X %

In this mode you will receive less damage and can cast only 1 other (new) skill.

If the wall is attacked you receive 80/82.5/85/87.5/90% damage, if the crimson block is hit you receive 25% less damage

Your new skill will drain crimson's mana pool, you can cast it with Q in this mode, it's skillshot and you should imagine it looking like the parabolic line a fish describes when it jumps out of the water and falls back in.
It will deal X damage and cause a vigourious wound. As crimson jumps/flies out of the wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.

Recasting this skill or walking will end it.

Maximum duration X sec.

CD:
Mana initial cost:
Range: X (+ X stacks)
Width: X (+ X stacks)

Alt-W The Circle of Dooms fate:

A circular wall is placed around an enemy champion.

Crimson will convert into a (circular like)block with X (circular)width and will follow your cursor, when an enemy walks against crimson (attacking doesnt count) he's knocked back to the center of the circle.

Shadow will spread trough the wall, when an enemy walks through the wall he will be damaged for X (+ X stacks) and (+ X Ap) physical damage and gets a bleed effect, also staying in the wall will damage the enemy further for X damage per second and the bleed effect is renewed.

When an enemy walks out of the wall he is slowed for X% (+ X stacks)

In this mode you will receive less damage and can cast only 1 other (new skill).

If the wall is attacked you receive 80/82.5/85/87.5/90% damage, if the crimson block is hit you receive 25% less damage

Your new skill will drain crimson's mana pool, you can cast it with w in this mode, it's skillshot, You shoot from the position of your crimson block to another position in the circle.
It will deal X damage and cause a vigourious wound. As crimson flies out of the circular wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.

Maximum duration X sec.

CD:
Mana initial cost:
Range: X (+ X stacks) range
Range to center: X (+ X stacks) range

Alt-E :

Both crimson and shadow sink into a pool, reducing their MS 75% and leaving them only with 1 skill to cast, but both getting increased stats and receiving less damage as well giving your allies an boost.

Also you get a new skill which you can cast with E, after a short delay (enemies can see it coming) A torrent will shoot out of a pool and knock up the enemy and damage him.

When in pool mode they receive X% (imo 50 to 90) less damage.

Crimson pool gives Allies X extra armor and X extra AD
Crimson pool causes a slow of X%, causes a vigourious wound for X seconds and reduces the enemies armor by X (+ X stacks)
Shadow pool gives Allies X extra magic resistance and X extra AP
Shadow pool causes a bleed for X seconds doing X damge per second, reduces the enemies magic resistance by X (+ X stacks) and increases their CDs by X% (low)

Maximum duration X sec.

CD:
Mana initial cost:
Range: N/A (where you stand you will sink into a pool)
Range to center: X (+ X stacks) range

R:

Working on it, give me your ideas, an idea I have right now is merging the 2 of them and giving them a totally new skill set.

One other idea is the following, low CD, high mana cost range about 300 to 1000 around yourself. When cast heals your allies by 10%/12.5%/15% of their max health and heals yourself for the highest amount that an ally is healed, also if 1 of your 2 pools is dead it regenerates it with that protion of health (if no allies are around uses your own max health).
On top of that it divides your own mana and health evenly over crimson and shadow.

Innate (passive): You get a 4 stacks for every champion kill, 2 for every assist and 1 for every enemy champion death within 1200 range. You'll lose 1/3 at death or 1/4 at first death after maximum stacks. Stacks cap at 40.
Stacks increase distance shadow and crimson can separate as well as they increase the range of their abilities as power.
At zero stacks maximum separation distance between shadow and crimson is 100 range.
Every stack gives you an extra 10(or 15) range separation and at 40 stacks you get an extra 150 range as well as a noticable increase in the strength of your abilities.

Imo you could use the stack in several ways to increase the strenght of the abilities in very different we ways, effects will be longer, CDs will be lower, more damage higher CC, etc.

Story:

Attributes:

Quoted:
FAQ

IMPORTANT, RULES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR IDEAS AND WORKED OUT TEMPLATE:
Since I'm posting this thread on several forums and I want to keep this organized there are a few thing I ask of you.
1. The first line of your post should be an enter then next line should be last edited date in bold text and the line after that should be blank again.
2. Try not to make to much edits.
3. Have patience, I'll try to keep this updated and to read every thing, but I have to work quite a lot this summer vacation. (to make money :) :p)
4. If you really think I have overlooked your post, PM me if possible in that forum otherwise, make an extra post with a link to the edited/updated post.
5. Try to not use to much colors, only where you feel it's really necessary as well as not to much bolds and such stuff, try to se decent english which is understandle. I myself try the best I can but my native language isn't english either.
6. Underline the numbers you fill in and the underline the changes you make to the template, that way it's eaiser to see what makes your submission/contribution different and unique.
7. I may already have entered to much numbers in the template, so don't worry abour making any changes, just do it.
8. You may use the numbers/ideas that people beforeyou submitted, HOWEVER you do have to state/say so and which where the dieas and numbers you used and who you got them from, simplier said give credit.

Also when commenting on others/me please drive constructive feedback, trust me it will be truly appreciated.
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Submissions:

Name: Dzeno/Dragorune
Submission Date: 16-07-11
Last Updated 23-07-11
Dzeno wrote:

Basic concept:
The basic idea of this champion is to make a water (based/elemental) support champion, which can still deliver a decent punch if you don't appreciate it zoning abilities, walking throught it's walls can hurt like hell.
Mine idea is Ap based support for the moment being.

Stats Crimson:
Health: 380 (+ 40 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1200 HP
Mana: 130 (+ 37 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 796 mana
Damage: 50 (+3.6 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 114.8 dmg
Attack speed: 0.68 (+ 1.7% per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 0.986 AS
Range: 150 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 150 range
Armor: 14 (+3,7 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 80.7 Arm
Magic Resist: 30 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 30 MR
Health regen: 5.2 (+0.61 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 16.18 HP/5
Mana regen: 4 (+0.5 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 13 mana/5
Movement Speed: 315 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 315 MS

Stats Shadow:
Health: 270 (+ 35 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 900 HP
Mana: 145 (+ 42 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 901 mana
Damage: 49 (+3.4 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 110.2 dmg
Attack speed: 0.63 (+ 2.4% per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1.062 AS
Range: 150 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18:150 range
Armor: 14 (+3 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 68 Arm
Magic Resist: 28 (+18 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 46 MR
Health regen: 4.55 (+0.472 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 13.046 HP/5
Mana regen: 5.012 (+0.666 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 17 mana/5
Movement Speed: 315 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 315 MS

Basic Stats:
Health: (2/10)
Attack: (3/10)
Skills: (7/10)
Difficulty: (9.5/10)

Name and looks:

The champion should look either 2 of the following ways Imo:
1. Two blobs of water with swarm like creatures/fish in them one of them being more red like and the other blackish (the black should have like razor fish in it)
2. Instead of the two being blobs the water has like a certain shape for the red more piranha like and for the black more like a shark that comes partly out of the water, still having the swarm like creatures in them.

Champion name: Lacus Tredecim - The Water Devil's creations
Replace it with your own if you have a better name.

Ideas for names of the 2 blobs of water with the swarms in it:
Shadow water(black) and crimson water(red)
nigra pice or Ferrum umbra (for shadow)
purpura or rubinus rubeus (for crimson)

This champion is special, you're always playing 2 champions at the same time using normal controls for crimson and using alt-key for shadow. (they should swap A- with alt-key, because nobody I know uses A-key to attack, and A is much closer and easier to push down than alt-key)

Either one of them can die separetly, when this happens it should also effect your abilities, your Q and W would be rendered useless you E with lose 1 of the 2 enveloping, and your alt would also lose their respective features.

It might be easier to give the champion 1 shared health bar and 1 shared mana pool, but at the moment he has 2 health bars and 2 mana pools.

Items:
both of them get only half stats except for the following:
movement speed(MS) and ability points (AP), they get both 100%.
Crimson: gets 0.6 attack damage (AD) and 0.75 armor (Arm)
Shadow: gets 0.6 attack speed (AS) and 0.75 magic resist (MR)

Skills:

Q:
Shadow flies to crimson dealing 100/115/130/145/160 (+0.66 Ap) physical damage on its path and causing bleed and 8/11/14/17/20% slow for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Bleed does 30/35/40/45/50 (+0.15 Ap) and (+1.3 per innate stack) magic damage per sec.

CD:15/14/13/12/11 sec
Mana cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Range N/A (ofcourse increases with innate stacks)

When in The Wall of Pain mode, crimson launches out of the wall in a parabolic line dealing 160/200/240/280/320 (+ 0.55 Ap) magic damage.

CD: 7/7/6/6/5 sec
Mana cost: 80/80/85/85/90
Range 400/450/500/550/600, every stack will increase it's range by 5

W:

Skillshot, crimson flies away from shadow in a straight line passing through enemies causing vigourious wound and doing damage, effects are lessened for every consecutive enemy hit.

Does 150/170/190/210/230 (+ 0.7 Ap) physical damage and causes a vigourious wound which cause 50% less effective healing for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 (+ 0.1 stacks) seconds. To every consecutive enemy hit it does 10% (-0.125% per stack) less damage.

CD: 13 sec
Mana cost: 120
Range N/A (maximum separation distance)

When in The Circle of Dooms fate mode, crimson shoots from the his current position to another position in the circle. It will deal 100/120/140/160/180 (+ 0.55 Ap) and (+10 per stack) magic damage and cause a vigourious wound for 1/1/1/2/2 (+0.05 per stack) seconds. As crimson flies out of the circular wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.

CD: 6 seconds
Mana cost: 115 mana
Range N/A (size of the circle)

E:

Needs to be targeted 2 times either on the same ally on 2 different allies, increasing the stats from those allies and enveloping them with shadow and crimson, thus you can't use any other abilities nor attack untill you cancel it again or its duration ends.

Target takes 70% damage from attacks you take 30%.

Crimson increase the ally's AD by 20/35/50/65/80 (+2.5 * stacks) and every attack done by ally enveloped causes a vigourious wound for 1 second. Also if enemy is below 50% health, ally's MS is increased by 25/30/35/40/45% (+1% per stack) and gives them (a small) 2/4/6/8/10% lifesteal (heals you for 45% of that with it heals your ally).

Shadow Increases the ally's AS by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 and AP by 30/60/90/120/150, it also does 10/20/30/40/50 magic damage per second to enemies within 100 (+10 * stacks) range of the ally. If the enemy is above 40% health it gives the ally A 2.5/2.5/5/5/7.5% CDR.

Maximum duration 8/9/10/11/12 (+ 1 per 10 stacks) sec.

CD: 38 seconds
Mana initial cost: 90
Mana upkeep cost per second: 45/45/45/55/55 per sec
Range melee

Keep in mind you lose 1 player that can cast abilities and auto-attack in a teamfight, so it needs some compensating

When in pool mode, you can shoot out torrents. After a short delay of 1 sec(enemies can see it coming) A torrent will shoot out of a pool and knock up the enemy for 1/1/1/1.5/1.5 (+ 0.5 sec per 10 stacks) seconds and do 150/180/210/240/270 (+0.66 Ap) magic damage.
Afterfirst torrent has finished you can shoot out another one within 2.5 seconds for 125% manacost.

CD: 14 sec
Mana cost: 100/110/120/130/140 mana
Range: N/A (size of the pool)
Area: just big enough for 1 champion more or less

Alt-Q The Wall of Pain:

A wall is placed at the center of crimson and shadow following the line between crimson and shadow. Wall is 400/550/700/850/1000 (+7.5 * stacks) range width.

Crimson will convert into a block with 80 (+3 * stacks) width and will follow your cursor, when an enemy walks against crimson (attacking doesnt count) he's knockedback 200/275/350/425/500 (+3 * stacks) range.
MS of the block is 500.

Shadow will spread trough the wall, when an enemy walks through the wall he will be damaged for 100/125/150/175/200 true damage and gets a bleed effect, also staying in the wall will damage the enemy further for 30/35/40/45/50 damage per second and the bleed effect is renewed. Bleed stays for 3 sec and does same damage as staying in.

When an enemy walks out of the wall he is slowed for 40/50/60/70/80%.

Walking through the wall will deal 100/150/200/250/300 (+.9 Ap) magic damage

In this mode you will receive less damage and can cast only 1 other (new) skill.

If the wall is attacked you receive 80/82.5/85/87.5/90% less damage, if the crimson block is hit you receive 25% less damage

Your new skill will drain crimson's mana pool, you can cast it with Q in this mode, it's skillshot and you should imagine it looking like the parabolic line a fish describes when it jumps out of the water and falls back in.
It will deal X damage and cause a vigourious wound. As crimson jumps/flies out of the wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.
See Q skill

Maximum duration 6/7/8/9/10 sec.

CD: 30 sec.
Mana initial cost: 120
Mana upkeep cost per second: 50/50/50/60/60
Range: in between crimson and shadow
Width: 400/550/700/850/1000 (+7.5 * stacks)

Alt-W The Circle of Dooms fate:

A circular wall is placed around an enemy champion.

Crimson will convert into a (circular like)block with X (circular)width and will follow your cursor, when an enemy walks against crimson (attacking doesnt count) he's knocked back to the center of the circle.

Shadow will spread trough the wall, when an enemy walks through the wall he will be damaged for 125/150/175/200/225 (+5 * stacks) and (+0.45 Ap) physical damage and gets a bleed effect, also staying in the wall will damage the enemy further for 10/20/30/40/50 damage per second and the bleed effect is renewed. Bleed stays for 3 sec and does same damage as staying in.

When an enemy walks out of the wall he is slowed for 50/55/60/65/70% (+0.4% * stacks)

In this mode you will receive less damage and can cast only 1 other (new skill).

Your new skill will drain crimson's mana pool, you can cast it with w in this mode, it's skillshot, You shoot from the position of your crimson block to another position in the circle.
It will deal X damage and cause a vigourious wound. As crimson flies out of the circular wall enemies can at that short moment pass the wall whitout fear of being knocked back.
Stats at the W skill

Maximum duration 4/5/6/7/8 sec.

CD: 21
Mana initial cost: 110
Mana upkeep cost per second: 55/55/55/65/65
Range: 300/325/350/375/400 (+4 * stacks) range (from both of them)
Range to center: 310/320/330/340/350 (+2.5 * stacks) range

Alt-E :

Both crimson and shadow sink into a pool, reducing their MS 75% and leaving them only with 1 skill to cast, but both getting increased stats and receiving less damage as well giving your allies an boost.

Also you get a new skill which you can cast with E, after a short delay (enemies can see it coming) A torrent will shoot out of a pool and knock up the enemy and damage him.

When in pool mode they receive X% (imo 50 to 90) less damage.

Crimson pool gives Allies 15/20/25/30/35 extra armor and 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.05 Ap)extra AD
Crimson pool causes a slow of 10/15/20/25/30%, causes a vigourious wound for 1.5/1.5/1.5/2.5/2.5/2.5 seconds and reduces the enemies armor by 5/10/15/20/25 (+1 * stacks)
Shadow pool gives Allies 15/20/25/30/35 extra magic resistance and 25/35/45/55/65 extra AP
Shadow pool causes a bleed for 1/1/2/2/3 seconds doing 30/40/50/60/70 magic damage per second, reduces the enemies magic resistance by 5/10/15/20/25 (+0.5 * stacks) and increases their CDs by 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5%.

Maximum duration 8/10/12/14/16 sec.

CD: 36 sec.
Mana initial cost: 150
Mana upkeep cost per second: 40/45/50/55/60
Range: N/A (where you stand you will sink into a pool)
Range to center: 200/225/250/275/300 (+5 * stacks) range

R:

When cast heals your allies by 10/12.5/15 (+0.01 Ap) and (0.1 * stacks)% of their max health and heals yourself for the highest amount that an ally is healed, also if 1 of your 2 champions/blobs is dead it regenerates it with that portion of health (if no allies are around uses your own max health).
Also gives back all allies(yourself as well) 7.5/10/12.5 (+0.007 Ap) and (0.1 * stacks)% mana of of highest amount of max mana among your allies, lets say there is a kassadin ally with 3000 max mana around all allies get back 225/300/375.
On top of that it divides your own mana and health evenly over crimson and shadow.

CD: 70/60/50 sec.
Mana cost: 100 for crimson and 100 for shadow
Range: 400/600/800 from both shadow and crimson

Passive (Innate): You get a 4 stacks for every champion kill, 2 for every assist and 1 for every enemy champion death within 1200 range. You'll lose 1/3 at death or 1/4 at first death after maximum stacks. Stacks cap at 40.
Stacks increase distance shadow and crimson can separate as well as they increase the range of their abilities as power.
At zero stacks maximum separation distance between shadow and crimson is 100 range.
Every stack gives you an extra 10(or 15) range separation and at 40 stacks you get an extra 150 range.

At 40 stacks the following bonus effect take place every kill by you of an enemy champion heals you and surrounding allies for 120/240/360 (lvl 1/7/13) within 750 range of crimson and gives them back 100/200/300 (lvl 1/7/13) mana within 750 range of shadow. The best thing is it heals you for 720 and gives you 600 mana (360 to crimson AND to shadow same with mana).

Story:

Attributes:
Support, AP

Name: Dotter
Submission Date: 15-07-11
Last Updated 15-07-11
Dotter wrote:

Basic Concept

A water-elemental based champion, which is "split in two" so to speak. You control two champions, which both have different looks and scales from different stats.

I've considered the idea of having the two champions scale from different things and that the champion is kind of a self-sacrificing supporter:

Crimson:
Scales from HP and AP and have a skill that heals his teammates by losing some of his/her own health? - Think that could be somewhat cool.

Shadow:
Scales from mana and AD and have a skill that provides a teammate with 5/6/7/8/9/10% of your maximum mana for a semi-long duration. (20-30 seconds?), where you have that amount of mana less.

The idea is that Crimson is more tanky, while Shadow deals more damage. Crimson is a supporting offtank, while Shadow is a supporting melee DPS (Not that much damage though - Not Xin Zhao like or so xD )

This means that you will have to go some sort of hybrid offtank supporter, which makes items as these nice on him/her:
Shurelya's Battlesong, Manamune, Frozen Heart etc.
Perhaps the scalings of the skillset should be a bit higher than normal, since you scale from so many different things and still only have 6 item slots for two champions, so to speak.

Stats

(I'm probably bad at balancing.)

Crimson
Health: 442 (+ 100 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 2242 HP
Mana: 0 (Uses HP for spells) (<- No mana)
Damage: 51 (+2.85 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 102.3 dmg
Attack speed: 0.61 (+ 0.017 per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: 0.916 AS
Range: 150 (between X and X) ~~~~~> lvl 18: 150 range
Armor: 14 (+3.5 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 77 Armor
Magic Resist: 30 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 30 MR
Health regen: 1.70 (+0.16 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 4.58 HP/5
Mana regen: 0
Movement Speed: 315 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 315
Dodge: 0% -> Base dodge was removed from the game in patch V1.0.0.94
Critical: 0% ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 0% (chance)

Shadow
Health: 395 (+ 85 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1925 HP
Mana: 255 (+ 50 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1155 mana
Damage: 54 (+3 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 108 dmg
Attack speed: 0.653 (+ 0.0203 per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: 1.0184 AS
Armor: 12 (+3.5 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 75
Health regen: 1.30 (+0.14 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 3.82 HP/5
Mana regen: 1.42 (+0.15 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 4.12 HP/5
Movement Speed: 320 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 320
Dodge: 0% -> Reason stated in Crimson's stats

Basic Stats

(Quite hard to decide, since the Crimson & Shadow has different base stats.)
Health: (7/10)
Attack: (6.5/10)
Skills: (5/10) -> Crimson's AP scaling is mainly for supporting, not for dealing that much damage.

Names & looks

Name:
- Lacus Tredecim

Crimson aka Guren Rubeus
- Guren Rubeus is a crimson red blob, which has piranhas swimming in it's "body mass". It's movement is kind of like Enigma in DOTA, where it just slides on/across the ground.

Shadow aka Kan Ferumji
A shark-like creature, which has bloody body parts flowing in the water, which is surrounding it. Like Dzeno suggests, the shark is partly out of the water.

Skin(s):

Ying & Yang Lacus Tredecim -> Crimson is white, with a red dot on him. Shadow is black with a blue dot on him. (Ying & Yang - HP & mana)

Both Crimson & Shadow are melees. Having a ranged and a melee would make it too hard to control imo.

Skillset

Passive:

Crimson:
Crimsons standard attacks & damage dealing spells has 8/9/10 (lvl 6/11/16)% lifesteal/spellvamp, which is shared among Crimson & the nearest allied champion.

Shadow:
Every 3th time Shadow attacks an enemy champion, he/she steals 35/45/55 mana from the target and gives it to the nearest allied champion.

Q-ability

Shadow flies to crimson dealing 70/90/110/130/150 (+ 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5% of maximum mana) in physical damage on its path and 10/15/20% slow for 3 seconds on all level

If Shadow dashes through more than 2 targets, Crimson heals the nearest allied champion for 50/60/70/90/100 (+0.4 AP).
CD: 14 seconds on all levels
Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Range N/A

Actually I really like your skillset, and I could not really come up with anything better, but I like the idea of this passive and I changed the Q a bit ^^
I'm not that good with champion ideas, but I still thought the idea was so good that I wanted to participate. I do not have more to add at the moment, but I will try to come up with some lore for this champion.

Name: SubjectSeven
Submission Date: 18-07-11
Last Updated 18-07-11
Quoted:

Maybe instead of requesting changes in the game-mechanics, you could use one skill as a toggle ability between crimson and shadow, with an extra passive that the other skills benefit from like this:

Q: Insert Imaginative Skill Name
Passive: Increase total AP OR AD by 5/10/15/20/25% (whichever is higher)
Active: Switch control between Crimson and Shadow (activated = crimson, de-activated = shadow)

no cost, 0.5 second cooldown, toggle skill.

Then they would share W in my opinion, Which is to throw the other blob over a range, dealing high damage and possibly applying an effect depending on which blob is thrown.

E would be a skill depending on which blob you're playing, Crimson would deal an AoE splash around him, slowing enemies movement and attack speed while Shadow would get some skill avoiding unit collision, Leaving a trail behind him leaving patches of water that explode after 1 second? something damaging.

Not sure about the ulti yet, i was thinking about a swap between crimson and shadow after a very short channel dealing extreme damage in the line between them and debuffing their armor/magic resist.

I'm too tired atm to make a full hero out of it, but for now this is sufficient right?
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Announcements:

You have till 5 of august for the submissions, and till the 8 to makes changes. After that we start voting and discussing.

Added new rule (24-07-2011):
8. You may use the numbers/ideas that people beforeyou submitted, HOWEVER you do have to state/say so and which where the dieas and numbers you used and who you got them from, simplier said give credit.

Forums it's posted on:
The one I prefer most is the first one because it has the best markup and is the eaisest on the eyes.

Mobafire
Official EU LoL forum
Garena
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 1:02pm | Report
Last updated 15-7-2011

I might add more details later, I can't be nearly as complex with my ideas as you, so my version will be more of a raw idea, especially when it comes to the skillset ^^

This is my 10 cents on your idea, which I find to be really cool and inventive. I really like the skillset and the idea of this champion, but I've also come up with some different stuff myself, since you asked for that ^^

Basic Concept

A water-elemental based champion, which is "split in two" so to speak. You control two champions, which both have different looks and scales from different stats.

I've considered the idea of having the two champions scale from different things and that the champion is kind of a self-sacrificing supporter:

Crimson:
Scales from HP and AP and have a skill that heals his teammates by losing some of his/her own health? - Think that could be somewhat cool.

Shadow:
Scales from mana and AD and have a skill that provides a teammate with 5/6/7/8/9/10% of your maximum mana for a semi-long duration. (20-30 seconds?), where you have that amount of mana less.

The idea is that Crimson is more tanky, while Shadow deals more damage. Crimson is a supporting offtank, while Shadow is a supporting melee DPS (Not that much damage though - Not Xin Zhao like or so xD )

This means that you will have to go some sort of hybrid offtank supporter, which makes items as these nice on him/her:
Shurelya's Battlesong, Manamune, Frozen Heart etc.
Perhaps the scalings of the skillset should be a bit higher than normal, since you scale from so many different things and still only have 6 item slots for two champions, so to speak.

Stats

(I'm probably bad at balancing.)

Crimson
Health: 442 (+ 100 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 2242 HP
Mana: 0 (Uses HP for spells) (<- No mana)
Damage: 51 (+2.85 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 102.3 dmg
Attack speed: 0.61 (+ 0.017 per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: 0.916 AS
Armor: 14 (+3.5 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 77 Armor
Health regen: 1.70 (+0.16 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 4.58 HP/5
Mana regen: 0
Movement Speed: 315 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 315
Dodge: 0% -> Base dodge was removed from the game in patch V1.0.0.94

Shadow
Health: 395 (+ 85 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1925 HP
Mana: 255 (+ 50 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 1155 mana
Damage: 54 (+3 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 108 dmg
Attack speed: 0.653 (+ 0.0203 per lvl) ~~~~~> lvl 18: 1.0184 AS
Armor: 12 (+3.5 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 75
Health regen: 1.30 (+0.14 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 3.82 HP/5
Mana regen: 1.42 (+0.15 per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 4.12 HP/5
Movement Speed: 320 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 320
Dodge: 0% -> Reason stated in Crimson's stats

Basic Stats

(Quite hard to decide, since the Crimson & Shadow has different base stats.)
Health: (7/10)
Attack: (6.5/10)
Skills: (5/10) -> Crimson's AP scaling is mainly for supporting, not for dealing that much damage.

Names & looks

Name:
- Lacus Tredecim

Crimson aka Guren Rubeus
- Guren Rubeus is a crimson red blob, which has piranhas swimming in it's "body mass". It's movement is kind of like Enigma in DOTA, where it just slides on/across the ground.

Shadow aka Kan Ferumji
A shark-like creature, which has bloody body parts flowing in the water, which is surrounding it. Like Dzeno suggests, the shark is partly out of the water.

Skin(s):

Ying & Yang Lacus Tredecim -> Crimson is white, with a red dot on him. Shadow is black with a blue dot on him. (Ying & Yang - HP & mana)

Both Crimson & Shadow are melees. Having a ranged and a melee would make it too hard to control imo.

Skillset

Passive:

Crimson:
Crimsons standard attacks & damage dealing spells has 8/9/10 (lvl 6/11/16)% lifesteal/spellvamp, which is shared among Crimson & the nearest allied champion.

Shadow:
Every 3th time Shadow attacks an enemy champion, he/she steals 35/45/55 mana from the target and gives it to the nearest allied champion.

Q-ability

Shadow flies to crimson dealing 70/90/110/130/150 (+ 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5% of maximum mana) in physical damage on its path and 10/15/20% slow for 3 seconds on all level

If Shadow dashes through more than 2 targets, Crimson heals the nearest allied champion for 50/60/70/90/100 (+0.4 AP).
CD: 14 seconds on all levels
Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Range N/A

Actually I really like your skillset, and I could not really come up with anything better, but I like the idea of this passive and I changed the Q a bit ^^
I'm not that good with champion ideas, but I still thought the idea was so good that I wanted to participate. I do not have more to add at the moment, but I will try to come up with some lore for this champion.

+rep for this great idea Dzeno. You've clearly worked alot with this idea ^^
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2011 9:09am | Report
First of all, Dotter I love what you have done with the idea, The scaling of crimson with HP and AD and shadow with mana and AP is an awesome idea.

The passive totally fit the way you designed the roles, and also the thing what you have done with the Q ability is awesome, That crimson heals allies if shadows goes trough more than 2 enemies is a wonderful idea.

For the balancing, the HP of them is probably somewhat on the high side, since you're playing 2 champions at the same time.

But I really like it what you have done so far.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2011 11:11am | Report
Wow, I'm glad you like it. :D

Yeah, I actually thought of that before I felt asleep yesterday xD
But I thought that Crimson kinda needed some HP, since he uses it for his spells, but maybe his base HP should be lowered a tad?
Perhaps Shadow should be more squishy yeah.. Kinda forgot that you have the HP of 2 in one champion ^^
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 1:03pm | Report
My numbers are more or less finished :).

Dotter I would really like it if you at the rest of the skillset you thought of t, with the numbers, etc.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 7:24am | Report
If I looked at your final numbers or if I completed a skillset myself?
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 4:25pm | Report
Dotter wrote:

If I looked at your final numbers or if I completed a skillset myself?

Sorry I was somewhat unclear :p.

I meant completing your skillset, if you would want I would be glad to help you.

Also I wouldn't mind if you looked at my nmbers ;P.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 4:13am | Report
I think your numbers look way more balanced than mine when it comes to base stats xD

As for the spells they overall seem fairly balanced, though I think crimson & shadow pool seem OP.
the numbers are kinda high compared to what other champions in the League can provide their teammates with.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide