Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe - Back in the Ballgame?

Creator: Klausenheim February 1, 2012 12:12pm
1 2 3 4
Drain
<Member>
Drain's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 12:15pm | Report
Her changes were a joke and did nothing to address any of her problems. Riot admitted that the hero was bad but didn't seem to bother to look any further into it as to WHY. They just slapped on some generic tiny stat buffs. They did nothing to address her nearly worthless passive, Hawkeye, or Enchanted Arrow. Basically all of her problems are still here... she just now has slightly more armor and hp... whoopy... and the Volley CD reduction just means you run yourself OOM faster than before. That is not a fair trade for dps improvement. I told them to apply an +AD/level boost to Hawkeye, so it would actually be worth getting past its first rank, but I doubt most of them even read their own forums.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 6:30pm | Report
Actually this buffs were relly good, her lvl 1 fights is REALLY strong, her W poke at lvl 9 > dragon is also really strong and she is still great in premade teams.i wouldent play her in soloque. but i find her great now, she has actually a great lategame to. problem is her mid game it is still pretty weak. her ulti is still the best intiale skill in the game, and yes it is better then malph utli.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 2:54am | Report
Kramis wrote:

Actually this buffs were relly good, her lvl 1 fights is REALLY strong, her W poke at lvl 9 > dragon is also really strong and she is still great in premade teams.i wouldent play her in soloque. but i find her great now, she has actually a great lategame to. problem is her mid game it is still pretty weak. her ulti is still the best intiale skill in the game, and yes it is better then malph utli.

I agree.

LoL, noticed that I got you on my friends list.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide