Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Ashe - Mid-laning

Creator: Vanteen April 21, 2011 4:25pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 3:26pm | Report
Ashe IS a weak laner. Fact.

Not enough farm on a carry? Get Avarice Blade, then go for your normal crit items. All carries but Ezreal, Corki and Sivir NEED crit.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 3:38pm | Report
If you play her as a support-carry, it works pretty well in my experience. You do have to be willing to deal with getting lots of assists though.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 3:51pm | Report
Did you just say support and ashe in the same sentence? the ****...am i still high?

@Searz

TF, Urgot, Tryn (leave hybrid aloooone! /mockcry) Panthe and Jax don't need crit.

And she's not a weak laner...she is pretty good. ofc there are better ones, but she is not bad.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Meow?
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:00pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Did you just say support and ashe in the same sentence? the ****...am i still high?

@Searz

TF (Attack speed on-hit) , Urgot (true, but I'm sure Searz of all people knows this), Tryn ( Infinity Edge?) (leave hybrid aloooone! /mockcry) Panthe (I think he means ranged carries) and Jax (hybrid) don't need crit.

And she's not a weak laner...she is pretty good. ofc there are better ones, but she is not bad.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:03pm | Report
The champions you mentioned are not ranged carries.. (Tryndamere NEEDS crit tho)
Well, technically Urgot is one, but he's more of a physical caster.

She's a little weak. But like PFP said; it's very hard to push her out of a lane if played correctly. Stop saying that she's "pretty good" --.--

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:04pm | Report
I didn't say carries weren't godly with crit items...but Tryn doesn't need them. TF can go AD too, and so can Jax. But if you mean AD carries then my whole post is invalidated.

Also...do you really jungle with Shen? I can't seem to jungle with Shen well at all.

Edit:

Y U P4ST B4 ME SEARZ?

Edit2: And by me saying Tryn doesn't need them, I mean that can also go AD or Hybrid or AP or Crit and still carry.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:06pm | Report
I should have said back-up carry, not support/carry lol...
Shen question: Who are you asking?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:07pm | Report
^

who is a better ranged AD carry then Ashe in a ranked game with good teammates?

Just Saiyan.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Ashe is the #1 carry IF supported well. AoE damage, AoE CC, incredible initiation, such reliable and consistent CC, did I mention she has CC?
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 4:12pm | Report
Does Ashe's Frost Shot/Frozen Mallet apply to Tiamat? I'm such a wicked theory crafter.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide