Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Best characters in game...

Creator: Keels August 22, 2011 12:22am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 12:22am | Report
THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE AFTER 100 VOTES. We are currently at: 46. Get your votes in before it closes!

THIS IS FOR 5V5!!! In 3v3, some character that are normally mediocre in competitive play( Tryndamere, Poppy) shine, even though they don't really fit in the current meta.
This has been tried many a time. But I feel that it can be decided in sort of a poll format... Everyone gets two votes and may vote for whichever champs they feel are best based on:
Adaptability- How well the character fits in different team structures
Viability- How good the champ is in the current meta
And Strengths- What the character brings to the team.
You can explain your choices however much you want, and I swear to god, if Morde wins because Morde es #1....

Since I can only choose two, I choose
Annie!
Amumu!

Amumu's ultimate is simply faceroll... 2.5 second team lockdown? This wins games. Hands down. Jungles fast, and ganks are insane to make up for his lackluster sustainability. Not to mention the best initiation in the game. Amumu's Curse of the Sad Mummy is high on the list of best ultimates in the game, and combine that with his stun and aoe damage, with his toughness? I think he's maybe the best character you can buy. As a jungler, he's maybe the best pick there is, and every team needs a tank.

Annie is a sick farmer, who is an absolute nightmare after level 6. She's easy to pick up, has good utility, and a reliable stun. In fact, she has 2 aoe stuns. So that means her teamfights are great, and 1v1, she's unstoppable. Annie has a nuke that would make Veigar **** himself, and a pet that farms for her and checks bushes, bringing her even BETTER utility, not to mention more dps. Annie does well solo, 2v1, or mid. That means she's almost ALWAYS a great pick.

Runner up for me is Orianna, just so you know, because of this: Command: Zone out niggas.
This could either be a fail thread with like 5 posts, or a good thread that generates some good discussion. Or maybe I should hand this off to a more experienced member, to see how they would handle it.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 12:31am | Report
Top picks?
Udyr Great sustain and versatile in or out of the jungle. Can go tanky-Deepz or Glass cannon AD and still perform well because of his speed and shield.

I'm not really sure other than that, lol. I'm a jungle man myself and rarely ever play much else but can be forced into it if need be.

Ezreal would have to be my next pick. Great mobility, a "free" flash, an attack speed steroid and mad kiting skills? Sign me up!

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 1:24am | Report
Ez can't really carry like udyr though. But I'll mark it up!

Spread it around, if you will.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 1:28am | Report
You haven't seen me play Ezreal though, lol. Don't worry, I will.
True love is found only in yourself.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 2:04am | Report
Ez is terrible. The lack of CC and his damage makes me cry.
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 2:19am | Report
Kinda what I was thinking.... No cc is pretty much a disqualification lol it's why ashe is pretty much the number 1 carry... cause she has LOTS of cc.

What's your picks Dante?

Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 2:36am | Report
Hmm Udyr, Orianna, Nocturne, Amumu, Ashe

Those are imo the top picks.. Especially Nocturne he's really broken in the jungle
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 2:38am | Report
Oriana because she's got range, damage and LOADS of utility.
She's borderline OP.
Much better than Annie imo.

And ofc Amumu, cuz he's awesome. Good damage, good jungle, good ganks and good lategame.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 3:01am | Report
Assuming that the people playing them are of the highest level...
Nidalee is just really strong right now. High skill cap, but REALLY strong in pushing, sustain, poke. it's just ridiculous.

Udyr is probably my other pick. He's just... an immovable object in lane, and strong, fast, and dangerous in jungle.

nocturne isn't really all that dominant, assuming you can slow down his initial route or experience. Kinda like taking an Amumu blue buff. The ones I chose are so strong because they're so hard to counter.
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 3:13pm | Report
Pick two, Dante!!! lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide