Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Best characters in game...

Creator: Keels August 22, 2011 12:22am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 8:54am | Report
animorte wrote:

Karma is played horribly more often than she is played well and that is quite depressing, because she is great. I have turned games around with her and seen plenty friends do so. Rarely do I see a good Karma against me. It's really difficult to find a good Karma, but when you do, she provides nearly as much damage as Morgana and Support as Janna at the same time.

I personally love to play Karma and with the nerfs on pretty much all the other supports she's actually not a bad pick at all anymore for the bot lane (though generally you do want some farm with her to increase her damage), but saying that she has proven time and time again to be able to turn games around seems a bit off to me. She's never really picked in the competitive scene even though I think she has the ability to do well in bot lane as well as in mid lane.

animorte wrote:

Teemo is well known for his free wards all the time that deal a ******ed amount of damage and slow. If you have a teemo that can strategically place any mushrooms in the right spots and get people to hit them constantly, you have found the true power of Teemo.

That sounds great but once your enemies get an Oracle's Elixir they'll only run into shrooms that have been placed in a brush and warding key areas such as dragon and Baron are almost impossible because of it. Not a bad champ, but not a top pick either.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide