Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best support?

Creator: iTzKPanda April 27, 2012 7:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 9:48pm | Report
Soraka is great if played with a great AD, and the reason the game is lost if her AD sucks. She lets bad people think they have the hand of God on them, so they go too far and do stupid **** and die, and soraka gets blamed. So she makes people THINK they are Jesus. On the other hand, she can also let Actual Jesus with a Shotgun go wherever he pleases, take all the creeps, take all the golems, take all the wraiths, and in general **** all over everybody. So, Soraka is a champ that is only as good as her carry. She is only considered "OP" because in tourneys she is playing next to tourney level AD carrys, which directly effect how well she can do as a support.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 2:47am | Report
janna is the best support for mid/highlvl since her passive gives everyone free movespeed.

In low elo i would spam support lux with full ap runepage, get philo+kages -> mejais + sorcs -> d-cap
dont forget to buy wards
but im usually able to get fed with her easily.
support lb can really do the same thing.
just try around and people wont complain if you get 15 stacks in 10 minutes :)

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Kaynore
<Member>
Kaynore's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 3:39am | Report
Alistar is probably the easiest support for the AD carry to follow. I mean, I'm pretty sure the carry can follow up after he sees the obvious knock-up and you even throw the champ right at him. His heal may not have the highest numbers but it provides enough.
Also he's a great initiator for team fights.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 8:22am | Report
Lulu is actually one of the best champs in the game. She can do top, mid, jungle, hell, even ad-carry. She can support aswell. As a support, she is like Janna. But I think she is overall stronger.

Elementz support tier list
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 5:10pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Lulu is actually one of the best champs in the game. She can do top, mid, jungle, hell, even ad-carry. She can support aswell. As a support, she is like Janna. But I think she is overall stronger.

Elementz support tier list

she's deffinitely weaker than Janna i'd actually say she's on the weaker side of supports. I would rate Soraka, Janna, Nunu & Willump and Leona all higher than her.

I actually only think she's better than Sona and Alistar at the moment. She might be better than Blitzcrank and she might be better than Karma but I'm unsure.

Perhaps I am biased because I play quite a bit of Karma but my order of supports would be

Soraka, Janna
Nunu & Willump, Taric, Leona, Alistar
Karma, Blitzcrank, Lulu
Sona, Kayle, Lux, Nidalee, Morgana

I think Lulu is actually one of the worst supports at the moment. Her harass is fairly strong and her utility is fairly high like Janna. But I don't think she does anything exceptionally well for a support other than harass. Her ultimate is one of the best in the game, but besides that what does she provide to a team? Damage and a polymorph. Not very high up on my list of supports.

Soraka is the best support in the game, hands down. She always was in my opinion. The only reason I think Janna saw so much action in Hanover was because lanes became so increasingly passive with the sustain nerfs to Soraka and Sona. People were also still feeling them out. that said Janna just provided more kill potential and since no one played aggressively anymore you didn't need the Soraka sustain. The same is kind of true now, but I feel like Soraka has once again proven she is the top support. She can zone virtually every support in the game, AD carry too. She has no real hard counters other than Tristana, Miss Fortune and now Varus. Even then I don't think they're that effective of counters. She gives a ******ed amount of free armor which makes her impossible to trade with. Her Infuse hits so hard. I think Janna is the only one who can really compete with her for a top spot.

Sona is garbage, riot really screwed the pooch on this one, but who's honestly shocked? She's vying for a spot as worst support in the game right now. I think Fiddlesticks support might be better.

I really like Nunu & Willump, he's very difficult to trade with. But you and your ad have to be on the same page. The only reason I don't like Alistar is because I feel he can be zoned by Taric and Soraka so easily. Hell even Sona could zone him. He's susceptible to zoning, his kit is great for team fights, but bad in lane. The only reason I can see you picking him over Leona is for his ability to knock out a carry on the enemy team or his sustain. Even then I think Leona is just as effective outside and in team fights while even more effective in lane. Taric is in the same boat as Leona and Alistar. More so Alistar but the opposite. Taric is extremely strong in lane, but weak outside of lane. Leona does everything Taric does but better outside of lane. The problem with laning Leona is she has no sustain, while Taric does.

Karma always has a soft spot in my heart because I play her and love her. But with my biased aside I think she is extremely underrated. She has her problems, being: gold dependent, mana costs scale up rapidly, and unreliable heal. But end game I truly believe she is the best support in terms of Damage mitigation and healing. There is not a single support in the game who could keep up with a 40% CDR Karma in terms of healing and shielding. If she gets to that point late game then she is incredibly effective. The problem is getting to that point. Running g/10 quints and seals is pretty much necessary, while running that you are forced to run armor reds, and usually will have to run some form of mana regen blues. Her rune selection is kind of limited by this. Even then, she is excellent at trading, but her actually laning is quite weak. You need to balance conserving mantra charges with not being capped at 2. Essentially being capped at 2 mantra's the entire time is wasting the charge, but you also need to have 2 heals or speed boosts ready for an enemy gank. She's difficult to make work but in my opinion extremly rewarding if you do make it work. That said, she's extremely team dependent which is risky in solo queue
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 6:39pm | Report
There is so much... incorrect with the previous post by Mooninites... Trying to zone out an Alistar is like trying to zone out a stone wall... it doesnt move. Alistar is the king of zoning in lane, because everyone is too afraid of being blown into a turret, or at least way out of position and open for ganks. Soraka lets your AD do whatever he pleases, but she offers almost nothing in the way of kill aid in lane. And as previously stated, aside from making sure your AD doesnt run out of health or mana in lane, she doesnt do much even in teamfights except for offering some heals. And Lulu is by FAR not the worst champ in game, not even nearly the worst supporter. Support by harass is a great style, one of the main 3 support styles. She offers great harass in game, fantastic CC in teamfights, and even offering herself and other champs great escapes in tight spots. And why is Nidalee and Morgana on your support list?????
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 6:53pm | Report
OK, here are a few specifics about the support champs most seen.

Alistar
This guy is a fearsome presence. He zones people out just by STANDING somewhere. He plays mind games with the best of em during lanephase, and offers alot to a teamfight after, to boot. Decent heal that works on everyone in a vicinity around him (good for throwing off opponent CS AND for helping keep your team alive later on). But What makes him the mindgame master are his two other abilities, his knockup and Headbutt. One of the biggest fears for a laner is being out of position, away from your support, away from your turret, and into gank range. Alistar turns that nightmare into a reality. His Headbutt throws you a HUGE distance, and if he gets behind an enemy, in between him and his turret, well... its game over. And everyone else in the world KNOWS that. SO they do everything within their power to keep themselves from getting into that position. Thus, Alistar can walk somewhere, mind his own business, and zone the enemy team completely out, because they are too afraid of being put out of position so horribly to stay anywhere near him. Trying to jungle gank a lane with an Alistar in it is... tricky, to say the least. Alistars AD would have to put himself WAY out of position AND be at about half health before its an option. Any other situation, and Alistar will just knock the jungler into his turret so his AD can eat him.

Janna
This support is very popular atm. She has a shield (which serves same purpose as heals, just requires a little more skill and great reflexes to STOP the damage from happening instead of fixing it AFTER it happens), a knock up, a slow, and her ult, the Big Push (which is the reason she is so popular right now). Janna is a nice pick for lane phase, assuming the support player has good reflexes and can tell when the enemy AD is about to try and harass and shield her partner before the attack lands, but she REALLY shines once lane phase is over and teamfights start. Her ult is such a massive disruption it by itself can break teamfights into pieces, let alone when combined with someone else, like Gragas, who can do it AGAIN. Her best partners are Vayne and Tristana, again because they both have disruption spells that work very well with the team dynamic Janna would be put in. Your opponents dont matter too much, as long as your team is following the Disruption Teamfight theory, they wont have a chance in the end anyway. As far as defending from junglers, Janna gives a passive 3% boost to speed, which is meh at best, but its something. her skillshots hardly ever land outside of the big, brawling teamfights, so counting on those to defend your ad from ganks isnt the best strategy. Overall just spend cash on wards and keep them up by the tribush AND your river bush to get as much warning as possible.

Taric
This support has been, and always will be, very popular. His heals heal his target AND himself in the same spell, which makes up for the fact that its not as powerful a heal as Soraka. He is tanky, and gives his allys a tanky buff as well, which is very powerful in lane phase. He never runs out of mana, thanks to his passive. His stun is non skillshot, which is great for picking out a target amongst a mass of creeps. The stun helps his ganks, stops enemy ganks, and just helps generate a Zone of Danger around himself, especially if he is partnered with a champ that has long distance blink/dash spells, i.e., Ezreal Corki Tristana. They can all jump in and take advantage of an enemy putting themselves out of position after Taric punishes them for it by stunning them. The same concept works, just not as well, for other dash-type ad carries, like Graves and Vayne. However Graves works fantastically well with Taric in a more passive style (the sit back and crank CS type) because he gets armor from his passive AND Taric ability. Graves tank? i think so. Also, Taric stun + Caitlyn Yordle Snap Trap = funny as hell and one long *** stun. As far as jungles, probably not the best pick against a Nocturne or Lee Sin but other than that he is good against most.

Soraka
The all around, easy to play, easy to learn, OP Healmaster. Choosing Soraka means your AD will never run out of health or mana. Ezreal can spam his beam attacks without fear of not being able to escape a gank, Graves can be as ballsy as he wants with his Buckshot, it just leaves ALOT of wiggle room for your AD to get a bit sloppy. Which is why i do not recommend her if you are running solo q. Your AD will get too brazen and feel like he has the hand of God on him, do stupid ****, then die, and blame you for it, because hey, you only have so many heals at one time. Not too sure what to counter pick for, all i know is, i HATE Soraka Ezreal lane combos. HATE them. Especially if the Ez is on his toes and knows wtf he is doing. So, Soraka can either lose the game b/c she lets a tard feel like Jesus and get himself killed, or win the game because she allows Actual Jesus with a Shotgun to go wherever he pleases, get all the creeps, all the golems, all the wraiths, and **** all over everyone. SO, its not the champ you should be picking Soraka to pair with best, its the player. Against junglers, she really falls to Udyr who goes into the *IMA STUN YOU PASSIVELY AND U CANT GET AWAY HUEHUEHUE* stance BEFORE he gets out of the bush and into silence range, but other than that, her silence can work pretty well.

These are some of the common picks, and i am familiar with them all. However there are a couple of supports that you will see and scratch your head over. These are very situational, yet if put in the RIGHT situation, will destroy bottom lane.

Maokai
The tree to end all trees. The peace-seeker, the sapling-flinger, the woody mammoth. THIS guy is a baws, all the way around. (im not biased, i swear...). Maokai has a toolkit that looks mish-mash and jumbled at first, but once you get your head around it, you realize how amazing it actually is. And how lethal. Sapling Toss has HUGE range, and is the main reason why mao is a viable support. He basically supports by harassing the hell out of the enemy and making them afraid to come near your minions to get CS. He out ranges any and all abilities the enemy AD and the enemy support might have. And on top of the range of the ability, it HURTS. ALOT. Good Maokai players will learn to time the minion waves and keep track of when they will come next, so when his sapling lands and starts chasing whomever it lands next to, they cant run through a creep wave and escape the second, much more powerful blast. Doing things this way also ensures the player never runs out of mana because he takes his time dealing all that damage. Crazy sustain from Sap Magic. His Twisted Advance and Arcane Smash are GREAT for taking advantage of enemy laners that put themselves out of position, and also for defending against ganks. and 20% reduced damage from Vengeful Maelstrom is invaluable in teamfights. He works best with characters, like Taric, that have long range blink/hop abilities, such as Ezreal Corki and Tristana altho i have had best luck with ez and trist. He is a very aggressive support. Does not do well against junglers with great gap closers like Lee Sin or Nautilus.

Blitzcrank
THIS guy... oh boy. He only has ONE goal in life, just one. To land his Rocket Grab from the bush so his perma-partner, Vayne, can eat your soul while he has you bounced and silenced. The combination of characters allows for a ridiculous CC time; blitz bounce can't be shortened by Tenacity, and Vayne's Condemn impales your *** to the wall (which blitz was kind enough to pull you to, thank you very much). Very durable thanks to his shield, and alot of people are idiots and actually attack him instead of his AD. Very stupid thing to do. Fun little fact, his Rocket Grab can't be seen until WAY too late if he launches it from a bush at you. Really only exists as support to run a kill lane (90% of the time with Vayne), isnt useful at ALL with passive characters/players, but when he is used correctly, it takes ALOT of jungle support from your guy to let you survive the lane. Notice i said "survive", not "win". even with LOTS of jungle help, its still not likely you would win a lane against blitz-vayne if they know what they are doing. Just awful to try and lane against. In teamfights he is great at punishing people for getting too far away from their teammembers, or for isolating the carry's by yanking them out of a fight and over a wall, and who doesnt love AOE silence?

These are some of the most known and most popular supports to run, and i hope this has answered some questions.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 8:11pm | Report
Well i've played supports more competitively and probably longer than you have, i'll bet on my experience over yours any day.

Alistar doesn't zone well at all. if you want someone who zones well just run Leona or Blitzcrank. It's so easy to get free shots on him. Warding bushes basically renders him useless or forces him to combo Headbutt and Pulverize together. Even then I'd be more afraid of a Taric stun then an alistar using that combo. He's a good disruptive force in team fights, but that's about it.

You say that sheild's serve the same purpose as heals, and this is so incorrect and shows your lack of knowledge as a support player. Shield's preventdamage. Heals restore HP. There is a big difference, especially considering shielding has to take place before damage is assigned to be effective, the opposite is true for a heal. Additionally her shield is free stats, at rank 5 it's almost 1700g worth of AD. Her shield has multiple purposes other than just preventing damage. She might shine in team fights, but she's quite strong in lane because of her ability to trade. I would disagree with your assessment about lane partners. I don't think Tristana is that strong with Janna, neither is Vayne. They work sure, but I'd say her best lane partners are Caitlyn and Kog'Maw. Both Tristana and Vayne work better with the likes of Alistar and Leona, Additionally in regards to her ultimate; I don't know who would be stupid enough to combo Gragas' ult and janna's ult. Maybe you, but that's besides the point. Her ultimate has many uses, but the primary use is for a fight reset or to isolate enemies. Good opponent's can work around your ultimate, it's not like just because you use it they're so disoriented they can't win the fight. good players wait for the janna ultimate to end then go balls to the wall.

This is what bothers me the most with your comment, and I've only read 2 paragraghs.

Janna gives a passive 3% boost to speed, which is meh at best

Really? are you really this stupid. Do you even think about what you say? Like my mind is boggled by this statement, and I still have more to read. I can't even comprehend what goes through your mind when typing this. So many people consider this a broken passive, it's the difference between a death and living so often. you probably have no idea though. I can't wait to finish reading, this should be absolutely hilarious

This entire section on Taric is hilarious. Taric is a pretty unpopular champion in NA. In fact most European supports are pretty shocked that he isn't seen more. He hasn't always been popular, there was quite a bit of time when he was seen as quite weak, especially when they nerfed his heal and changed his ultimate.

He never runs out of mana, thanks to his passive

well for support expert, The Overmyynd, I guess auto attacking minions all day is the solution, please, this passive is garbage taric very easily runs out of mana. You should play him some time.
He's really not that strong with Ezreal and he's meh with Tristana. His armor shred is more useful for champions like Corki (+1 for actually getting something right!), Urgot, and Graves. I don't know why he wouldn't be strong against nocturne or lee sin, seeing as both are heavy AD and he provides passive armor.

Soraka

ALOT of wiggle room for your AD to get a bit sloppy. Which is why i do not recommend her if you are running solo q

/facedesk, you've hit the ceiling of stupidity, or so I think. I don't really know how you reached the conclusion that Udyr counters soraka, but I'm sure your reason, "cuz udyr has a stun", is justified. rolls eyes.

I guess if you can salvage any hope from this, it's the fact that you realize Maokai is a good support. I suppose that would be a good place to start. Even then you don't understand why he's a viable support. And no it's not because of Sapling Toss's range or damage. You would be correct that this aids his kit and makes him unique compared to Leona but you'd be incorrect for the reason that's viable.

Blitzcrank works well with multiple partner's not just Vayne. Also Blitz-Vayne is fairly easy to beat, just don't get hooked, that's about it. You don't get hooked, you can win the lane for 18 seconds until his next hook is up. That's how you beat it incase you were wondering.

Also I don't think Lulu is a bad support, and certainly not a bad champion, don't take my words out of context or i'll tear you a new one like I already have in this post. I just don't think she does anything well compared to other supports. Her ultimate is the only thing I'd say really going for him. Her cc is okay, but there are other champions with better cc, like Janna, Alistar, Leona, Taric, Blitzcrank, etc. You wouldn't run Lulu for her CC. Like I said what would you run her for? Her harass/damage? If that were the case I'd just run Soraka, her Infuse is comparable to Lulus Help, Pix!.

Also, I don't think you know what Soraka does at all. She has a global heal, that will always make her viable. She does quite a bit of work in team fights also, she has a global allied heal with her ult, a heal that gives 1700g worth of free stats for 5 seconds, a 2.5 second silence, and a multi-target aoe MR shred. I have the feeling you've been playing her strictly as a healbot which would explain why you don't think she does anything.

These are some of the most known and most popular supports to run, and i hope this has answered some questions.

Sure did, I now realize how clueless you are when it comes to supports.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 12:18am | Report
+rep for the sheer malevolence of this post. All i said about yours was that alistar isnt that easy to zone out, soraka isnt a god, and lulu isnt that bad, then you go and throw me to the sharks wit a bucket full of fish heads around my neck. Owch. Besides, what you are saying is stuff that works in ranked. Im telling him things that work in low to mid elo. Excuse me if i dont try to teach a second grader the nuances of Shakespear and the iambic pantameter.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 12:51am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Well i've played supports more competitively and probably longer than you have, i'll bet on my experience over yours any day.

Alistar doesn't zone well at all. if you want someone who zones well just run Leona or Blitzcrank. It's so easy to get free shots on him. Warding bushes basically renders him useless or forces him to combo Headbutt and Pulverize together. Even then I'd be more afraid of a Taric stun then an alistar using that combo. He's a good disruptive force in team fights, but that's about it.

You say that sheild's serve the same purpose as heals, and this is so incorrect and shows your lack of knowledge as a support player. Shield's preventdamage. Heals restore HP. There is a big difference, especially considering shielding has to take place before damage is assigned to be effective, the opposite is true for a heal. Additionally her shield is free stats, at rank 5 it's almost 1700g worth of AD. Her shield has multiple purposes other than just preventing damage. She might shine in team fights, but she's quite strong in lane because of her ability to trade. I would disagree with your assessment about lane partners. I don't think Tristana is that strong with Janna, neither is Vayne. They work sure, but I'd say her best lane partners are Caitlyn and Kog'Maw. Both Tristana and Vayne work better with the likes of Alistar and Leona, Additionally in regards to her ultimate; I don't know who would be stupid enough to combo Gragas' ult and janna's ult. Maybe you, but that's besides the point. Her ultimate has many uses, but the primary use is for a fight reset or to isolate enemies. Good opponent's can work around your ultimate, it's not like just because you use it they're so disoriented they can't win the fight. good players wait for the janna ultimate to end then go balls to the wall.

This is what bothers me the most with your comment, and I've only read 2 paragraghs.

Really? are you really this stupid. Do you even think about what you say? Like my mind is boggled by this statement, and I still have more to read. I can't even comprehend what goes through your mind when typing this. So many people consider this a broken passive, it's the difference between a death and living so often. you probably have no idea though. I can't wait to finish reading, this should be absolutely hilarious

This entire section on Taric is hilarious. Taric is a pretty unpopular champion in NA. In fact most European supports are pretty shocked that he isn't seen more. He hasn't always been popular, there was quite a bit of time when he was seen as quite weak, especially when they nerfed his heal and changed his ultimate.

well for support expert, The Overmyynd, I guess auto attacking minions all day is the solution, please, this passive is garbage taric very easily runs out of mana. You should play him some time.
He's really not that strong with Ezreal and he's meh with Tristana. His armor shred is more useful for champions like Corki (+1 for actually getting something right!), Urgot, and Graves. I don't know why he wouldn't be strong against nocturne or lee sin, seeing as both are heavy AD and he provides passive armor.

Soraka

/facedesk, you've hit the ceiling of stupidity, or so I think. I don't really know how you reached the conclusion that Udyr counters soraka, but I'm sure your reason, "cuz udyr has a stun", is justified. rolls eyes.

I guess if you can salvage any hope from this, it's the fact that you realize Maokai is a good support. I suppose that would be a good place to start. Even then you don't understand why he's a viable support. And no it's not because of Sapling Toss's range or damage. You would be correct that this aids his kit and makes him unique compared to Leona but you'd be incorrect for the reason that's viable.

Blitzcrank works well with multiple partner's not just Vayne. Also Blitz-Vayne is fairly easy to beat, just don't get hooked, that's about it. You don't get hooked, you can win the lane for 18 seconds until his next hook is up. That's how you beat it incase you were wondering.

Also I don't think Lulu is a bad support, and certainly not a bad champion, don't take my words out of context or i'll tear you a new one like I already have in this post. I just don't think she does anything well compared to other supports. Her ultimate is the only thing I'd say really going for him. Her cc is okay, but there are other champions with better cc, like Janna, Alistar, Leona, Taric, Blitzcrank, etc. You wouldn't run Lulu for her CC. Like I said what would you run her for? Her harass/damage? If that were the case I'd just run Soraka, her Infuse is comparable to Lulus Help, Pix!.

Also, I don't think you know what Soraka does at all. She has a global heal, that will always make her viable. She does quite a bit of work in team fights also, she has a global allied heal with her ult, a heal that gives 1700g worth of free stats for 5 seconds, a 2.5 second silence, and a multi-target aoe MR shred. I have the feeling you've been playing her strictly as a healbot which would explain why you don't think she does anything.

Sure did, I now realize how clueless you are when it comes to supports.

To begin with no I don't main support and I never will. I play a pretty good blitz and janna tho.

Most of your points are true but you could have said them nicer lul. Disagree on one point tho

If you ward the bush against ali he got what he wanted and he is still a thread if the jungler comes to gank or if he's on lane with trist he doesn't even need to be in the bush. If you gotta ward the bush every 3 minutes that'll give him a gold advantage/ward advantage.

And this:

"Blitzcrank works well with multiple partner's not just Vayne. Also Blitz-Vayne is fairly easy to beat, just don't get hooked, that's about it. You don't get hooked, you can win the lane for 18 seconds until his next hook is up. That's how you beat it incase you were wondering."

Blitz-Vayne(or any other AD) is fairly easy to beat, just don't get hooked.. cmon now you are assuming that the blitz a real turd. True about the 18 seconds tho.. trick is to make them impatient by zoning them so they miss cs if they go for it don't ALWAYS try to grab them.. as blitz you gotta do random **** like so people can't predict you.

Well most things of your post were right. Especially the janna one.. one of the main reasons if not the main reasons she is the most picked/banned support right now is that passive. 3% global .. that's really strong. 2 MS quints for free for the whole team.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide