Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Climbing the ELO Ladder

Creator: Zeprido April 15, 2011 2:50am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:13pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Why?

to terrorize enemy
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 4:17pm | Report
Oh, I was thinking of terror banning as if he was scared of the champion or something :3
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 5:54pm | Report
^ this is what I was thinking too, kinda like how people ban Urgot if they think Bruiseleet is on the enemy team, or akali if they think Westrice is on the enemy team.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 5:55pm | Report
TheRolleri wrote:

And about top Bans:Brand - Nocturne - Rammus - Tryndamere dunno why they ban this but today i played 3 ranked and always 2 of these champs were banned....!

Brand: Early game champion. Don't ban, counter pick.

Nocturne: He's strong, but since his nerf he's not quite as strong. Not FotM anymore either since people see bans and go "eew" despite the nerf hardly hurting him.

Rammus: There are stronger tanks, but he's not a half-bad ban if the enemy doesn't own any fotm champs and you're just banning tanks to mess with them.

Tryndamere: ...Why?
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 7:01pm | Report
^Tryndamere is a late game champion, and a great last pick (if enemy team lacks a lot of CC), given the chance to farm he can turn the game around.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 7:57pm | Report
My bans at this point would probably be:

Zilean(I f**king hate Zil)
Shen(Ult and split pushing 2 gud)
Amumu(a well played amumu is gg.. Best tank after Shen)
Ryze(tanky caster dps who is easy as hell and who everyone owns)

Other candidates:

Noc(imo not that good but such a pubstomper)
Rammus(see Noc)
Malz(probably one of the best casters but nobody really has him/is good with him)

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 8:15pm | Report
My personal bans are usually 2 of the following:

Shen, Amumu, Zilean, Nocturne.

Always consider Janna, Alistar, Singed, Rammus, Ryze, and Brand (A good brand can carry early game so hard).
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2011 10:51pm | Report
Quick suggestion for the first page. Can you give links to where each part was started? It would make it so much easier to navigate this thread.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2011 11:14pm | Report
^Original idea was to take whatever information is in the actual thread, and MOVE IT to the first 2 posts. I wish I had reserved 3 or 4 posts for it now. Thread has evolved quite a bit, and can still move in a few different directions.

Unfortunately I've been so busy with college classes, fraternity, gaming society (I'm on the E-Board of our gaming club) and with my current campaign for VP of the student association, I've not had a much time to sit down and work on this and my builds =x

I'll get to it soon, college ends in about 15-20 days, I'll have so much free time once I'm on summer break I'll just sit down and be able to knock this stuff off finally.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 5:58am | Report
Gonna keep this bumped, wish people from other sub-forums looked in Theorycrafting =/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide