Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Last Whisper

Creator: Rudmed June 6, 2011 3:38pm
124 posts - page 13 of 13
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2011 2:24pm | Report
TBC is just as ******ed as Deathcap on Urgot.
And with that I'm off.
BAIBAI
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2011 8:03am | Report
Last whisper in my experience is only good against severe tanker teams (5 tankers in one team) OR if you have AD skills OR they just have the most annoying tanker with godly armor (malphite/rammus are examples) that pwnz you with CCs before you kill anyone.

The black cleaver is better in ripping carries and spellcasters into shreds.
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 10:16am | Report
I prefer LW over TBC on Corki. The flat 40% reduction+Gatling Gun means there is no ramp up time on squishies or slightly beefier targets like Xin Zhao. TBC finds its niche on Xin Zhao because of Three Talon Strike+Battle Cry reducing CDs for every attack, Vayne because of Silver Bolts, Caitlyn because of her passive etc. The common theme is that they have an additional functionality on their abilities that makes AS a better stat and it synergizes better with their abilities. A champion like Corki can shred armor and do large quantities of damage in a short period of time thus TBC in teamfights on Corki won't get a full benefit of max stacks on a target.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 10:26am | Report
deathalo44 wrote:

Last whisper in my experience is only good against severe tanker teams (5 tankers in one team) OR if you have AD skills OR they just have the most annoying tanker with godly armor (malphite/rammus are examples) that pwnz you with CCs before you kill anyone.

The black cleaver is better in ripping carries and spellcasters into shreds.

I can agree with some things you've said disagree with others. TBC is a nice item, quite expensive but in what world does a squishie live long enough for you to get full TBC stacks up on them when they are focused properly in a team fight? People are neglecting the fact that flat armor reduction works on every attack whereas the stacking component from TBC is lost after you kill your focus. I explained in my previous post how TBC synergizes better on some champs because they have on hit effects but on a champ like MF, Ashe, Tryndemere, Udyr ((Depending if you're going high AS build)), AD alistar etc. TBC is a waste of Gold. The focus should be on the synergy of the item with the champion, in my experience TBC is a better option on champs that rely on AS to provide some bonus benefit.
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide