Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Let's discuss tryndamere

Creator: drunken0elf September 1, 2012 8:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:45am | Report
devdevil wrote:

If only this were true :C
His undying range is really a pain -.-

^The reason why I play Tryndamere.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 6:25am | Report
Guys check out my pro Tryn build, all your problems will be solved.

All you do is rush Manamune, then Deathcap, and then 4 Leviathans, and you're good to go. All of tryns problems except his actual problems are solved with this, and anyone who thinks this is a bad build is obviously stupid and bad at this game, because I'm probably like level 15, and my opinion is fact.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 8:31am | Report

Guys check out my pro Tryn build, all your problems will be solved.

All you do is rush Manamune, then Deathcap, and then 4 Leviathans, and you're good to go. All of tryns problems except his actual problems are solved with this, and anyone who thinks this is a bad build is obviously stupid and bad at this game, because I'm probably like level 15, and my opinion is fact.

:o Its like you are Keltocdragon!
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 8:43am | Report
No, but I'm inspired by him.
I hope to be as good as him one day. c':
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 10:21am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

I just take AD, Armor, MR/lvl, AD runes.
21-9-0 masteries
Boots/3 pots, Wriggle's, Berserker Greaves, PD, IE, LW, GA, BT.
I usually max Q>W>E but if you have an easy time clearing camps but a hard time ganking you can level W first, or make sure your team has enough CC to cover up for your lack of CC.

Incorrect. I mained tryndamere for a month during S1, and I learned this build from z3rgm3n, who playing nothing but trynd season 1-2 and went plat, back when it meant something

15 apen reds, armor seals, flat MR glphys, MOVESPEED QUINTS
boots 3 pots, into zerk greaves, zeal, and vamp scepter, then get black cleaver, finish PD, GA, splitpush like a madman. Ghost cleanse.
skill order:
e,q,q,w,q,r,q,w,q,w,r, etc
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 1:36pm | Report
Not "incorrect".

All of your "variation" is nuttin but a other way to play, nothing that is wrong, but what's more fitting for you.

There is no "correct" one.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 1:37pm | Report
Lol at least spell my name right if your gonna attempt to insult me.

Barbarians are savage wanderers who never flinch from close-quarters combat.

With the utility of his abilities I find defensive items a waste in most games.
I tried many of the guides for Tryndamere, some good some bad, most weren't fun for me to use, didn't feel like a Barbarian King running crit,attack-speed/1-2 damage items, defensive items/ and boots.
I started trying out different builds with varying result. Some were kinda fun but they never really seemed to fit Tryndmere well.
Then I started to mess around with attack damage items. Some mediocre and some effective. I then started to messed around with different combinations of effective items. Never found a good starting item with all of my favorite items. So I decided I would start off by building Tiamat for the troll lol's in a match.
At first I was made fun of by pretty much everyone until I started hitting them with 2 Blood Thirsters and Tiamat. After that they tried ganking me like mad and failed a lot.

Finally their Garen build 4 dorans and managed to kill me. During respawn I looked at my stats, decided Attack-speed was the way to go. Looked around decided Phantom Dancer had more to offer than anything else. Bought it straight up and a BF Sword. The payoff was massive. Remember Garen and his four Dorans, Needless to say he was Almost continuously dead the rest of the match. Got a small stockpile of gold and decided to build Infinity's Edge. Really started dominating Champions/ Towers/Minions/even Baron.

After pushing all of the lanes to their perimiter and destroying mid's inhibitor, I recalled and looked at my option's for items. Was pondering my choice and decided I would build another BT for the lol's.
Ran to their base and watched Everything I attacked die so quick, the two towers and their Nexus all died within 30 seconds of each other.

How so it usually takes a few minutes at least to kill the Nexus.
One Word base damage,,Thats two words but you get the point. you can not crit a tower or Nexus but you can hit it with all of your base damage. Which is rather substantial on that build.
After that I started to try a couple of different set ups based on that game. Found that it was simply more fun for me to build Tryndamere like that.

My Favorite Question for that game was : How much Hp regen do you have? My response, You would be referring to my Vampirsm roughly 56% at the end the match their.
I checked quite a few guides, every single one of them had little to no vampirism compared to my build so I decided to make a guide of my build. To let anyone wondering you can effectively pull straight damage/vampirism/crit build and still be effective in match

I also looked around for any builds that actually use Tiamat to great effect, most either didn't mention it at all or simply stated it was a **** item. The one exception was Dufftime who said to think about it in his guide. That resolved me to make my own guide. Showing all of the missed potential, caused by the general conception that Tiamat is a bad item, which it is for most Champs. However on Tryndamere with the right items it becomes a very powerful item indeed.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 1:53pm | Report
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...

You build pretty much how everyone build him (don't try to roll it on the other bad guides around here) and just added a Tiamat to it and because you could facepalm a Garen that way you try to think that Tiamat is useful on Tryn?
Or was it really THAT awesome for you to win against a Garen as Tryn, so that you thought you actually improved??

Way to go.

btw: If I stack AD and AS on any champ you can think of, I'll take any tower down in no time.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 2:16pm | Report
there are correct ways to build champs, and incorrect way to build champs. When it comes to correct, there are things that are MORE CORRECT than others. Wriggles is OK, but it's extremely expensive, and it doesn't give tryndamere what he needs. 1600g on early sustain is bonkers. The biggest foley for trynd players is thinking that wriggles is an acceptable item. It is not. For the same price, go zeal and vamp scepter.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 2:42pm | Report
It got some armor and you call it def item....

There are indeed correct ways, but between two correct ones, there is no "more".
You say Wriggle's is dumb, enough players out there proof you wrong.

You got a problem with that, go to them and try to tell them you know it better.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide