Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Let's discuss tryndamere

Creator: drunken0elf September 1, 2012 8:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 1:23pm | Report
3v1 is more likely for me.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 1:42pm | Report
ok so youll 3v1 during laning when you get ganked by the jungler and mid laner and win? can i have video proof of you doing this? in lane like before ANY towers fall cuz i have a hard time believing you can get a triple kill in lane that early in the game getting ganked because you pushed so far that you had total control of the lane

oh also your jungler cant countergank it has to be 1v3 and you have to get a triple kill and not die
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 2:44pm | Report
I'm willing to bet Keltocdragon is below level 30ty. If not I would be extremely surprised.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 2:58pm | Report
Lol bet you would love for me to do that. Thing is I always push to the towers as soon as I have Blood Thirster to suck up the life of anything foolish enough to get hit by me. I push and tease at the tower until I have enough for my other BT, Then I take the first too towers, that's when they try to 1v3 me.
After I finish my short business I help the other lanes take first tower. To make their laneing phase a little bit easier. And generally giving an advantage to my team for map control.

Long and short of it, it would take all day to persuade mid-lane to try and gank with jungle and top lane. They would ignore me if I asked their thoughts being I am trying to distract them from their respective lane letting mid to be pushed by talking them into tanking a lane that's not snow balling.
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 5:49pm | Report

Lol bet you would love for me to do that. Thing is I always push to the towers as soon as I have Blood Thirster to suck up the life of anything foolish enough to get hit by me. I push and tease at the tower until I have enough for my other BT, Then I take the first too towers, that's when they try to 1v3 me.
After I finish my short business I help the other lanes take first tower. To make their laneing phase a little bit easier. And generally giving an advantage to my team for map control.

Long and short of it, it would take all day to persuade mid-lane to try and gank with jungle and top lane. They would ignore me if I asked their thoughts being I am trying to distract them from their respective lane letting mid to be pushed by talking them into tanking a lane that's not snow balling.

Don't know about you but that sounds like 1 game. Yeah it can happen 1 game that you're raping everything. It happens. But don't assume it's going to happen everygame. I,d like to see you 1v1 a garen in the first place then add a jungler in there. Tryn is gg. Garen can be played 100% more agressive then tryndamere. a garen level two will mop up tryns lane like no other. I know, cause I play both garen and tryn and let me tell you, getting silenced and spin to win by a full flat ad runepage and doran's blade wilding garen isn't pretty.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 7:11pm | Report
Lol sadly 6 Hp pots and heal makes any spin to win strategy's fairly ineffective especially if I drag Garen into wasting his spin tactic on empty air, been their done that not really that hard to counter even at level 2 even with a jungler coming in I'll out harass Garen. So unless your jungler is staying top waiting for me to drop my hp enough to get ganked. You two will have to share the minions to maintain leveling pace, splitting gold and exp won't take long before Tryndamere is just too strong for either of you too do much inlane, making you find a third to try and gank one character, giving my team the advantage every where Else.
FYI Garen doesn't have the speed to catch Tryndamere with just base movement at Lvl 2 and that's assuming I haven't already killed you before lvl 2.
Now iF you build multiple Dorans you could kill me but how long before, Those Dorans start to backfire? in the end you would be wasting gold on stats that would only help you a little bit at the start of the game. Bad move for such a small advantage that would quickly make you fall behind,

Decisive strike would silence for 1.5 seconds and do 150 damage
Judgement would do 83 damage per second total of 249 if all three seconds are within the spin.
Bringing total damage to 399 assuming all of your abilities hit and you have no offense masteries.

If your wanting to kill me exhaust and ignite are gonna have to be your spells even then you lose flash as your escape mechanic, starting out sure you would be strong but you wouldn't win the game,
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 7:28pm | Report
Keltoc, okay, you kinda need to stop here. I mean no offence and I'm only saying this because I care. Your build is truly awful. You don't buy any boots, you buy Tiamat, your runes are terrible and you're stacking BTs for no reason. Your comments make it clear that you lack any real understanding of what you're talking about.

It's not your fault; I've checked your account, you're level 17 and you have only 14 wins in normals. I get that you really like playing Tryn and you've had some success with your build. You'll learn and improve if you want to and laugh when you look back on this. But please, you need to stop with the superior attitude and pretending to know everything about what you're talking about. It's just making you look silly.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:54pm | Report
If you would have read it completely you would know I build boot's, your assuming I don't build boot's. Tells me you didn't do your reading. *cough cheat sheet glancer*cough.
Lvl17? Maybe 10 Months ago.
Do me a favor and keep an eye on that account for me. Don't want to lose it or misplace it.
As for my guide, it's not a rule book on Tryndamere for anything, it's a build that I use for fun, nothing more. everyone keeps acting like I think my guides perfect, it's not didn't make it to be perfect for every match it's perfect for me2 have fun, something you amongst many others can't seem to accept.
If I wanted to make it perfect I could spend the next 6 months collecting data and still be no where near perfecting a perfect guide to Tryndamere.
Not gonna attempt to waste time doing that. I quite frankly don't care too improve upon others guides that are quite Thorugh on tryndamere already.
For some reason members of this community of forumers are under the Impression that I am trying to make a guide for the Perfect Tryndamere in every single game and match up. This is simply wrong accept it or not its the truth.

Blood Thirsters for no reason? I look at that look at your number of post look back at that. Serous Question do you know anything about Blood Thirster's? Anything at all, do you understand it? I must conclude not?

Tiamat, ya maybe you and alot of other people think its bad but then any item not used correctly or bought at the wrong time can be bad as well. Think about it if Tiamat was as bad as you assume it is why would it be in the game. Seriously contrary to public opinion riot believes it has a place in its game, Just as I believe Tiamat has it's place in my build weither you like it or not.

Theory Thread...do you understand theory..,discussion hypothetical any of that mean anything to you, nope stick to more serous threads until you understand that. Save yourself from looking like a jackass.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:57pm | Report
The account you listed in your guide is level 17. It's definitely yours because every game but one in the match history is on Tryndamere using the same build you do (although you did indeed build Berserker's Greaves in some of the games).

I know and understand far more about AD itemization than you ever will.

I have little interest in Tryndamere or this thread, I was simply trying to give you some friendly advice about your attitude. But have it your way.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 9:15pm | Report

If you would have read it completely you would know I build boot's, your assuming I don't build boot's. Tells me you didn't do your reading. *cough cheat sheet glancer*cough.
Lvl17? Maybe 10 Months ago.
Do me a favor and keep an eye on that account for me. Don't want to lose it or misplace it.
As for my guide, it's not a rule book on Tryndamere for anything, it's a build that I use for fun, nothing more. everyone keeps acting like I think my guides perfect, it's not didn't make it to be perfect for every match it's perfect for me2 have fun, something you amongst many others can't seem to accept.
If I wanted to make it perfect I could spend the next 6 months collecting data and still be no where near perfecting a perfect guide to Tryndamere.
Not gonna attempt to waste time doing that. I quite frankly don't care too improve upon others guides that are quite Thorugh on tryndamere already.
For some reason members of this community of forumers are under the Impression that I am trying to make a guide for the Perfect Tryndamere in every single game and match up. This is simply wrong accept it or not its the truth.

Blood Thirsters for no reason? I look at that look at your number of post look back at that. Serous Question do you know anything about Blood Thirster's? Anything at all, do you understand it? I must conclude not?

Tiamat, ya maybe you and alot of other people think its bad but then any item not used correctly or bought at the wrong time can be bad as well. Think about it if Tiamat was as bad as you assume it is why would it be in the game. Seriously contrary to public opinion riot believes it has a place in its game, Just as I believe Tiamat has it's place in my build weither you like it or not.

Theory Thread...do you understand theory..,discussion hypothetical any of that mean anything to you, nope stick to more serous threads until you understand that. Save yourself from looking like a jackass.

HOLY CONTRADICTING YOURSELF
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide