Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Life steal quints on top lane bruisers

Creator: throatslasher July 16, 2013 2:52pm
1 2 3
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 2:52pm | Report
I've been experimenting with lifesteal quints on some top laners and I would just like to inform you that they're pretty ******* broken on several people.

I've had some real success with tryndamere, jayce, irelia, aatrox, udyr, and trundle. The most broken LS quint champ around is Jax. Give it a try.

I think it would suck on champs like Darius, any AP, Renekton, Nasus, Gang, etc.

Anyone messed around with this concept?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 3:05pm | Report
I run it on jayce and some of the other champs I play top. It scales better than AD and as long as you are last hitting properly in lane actually keeps you decently healthy. They are better than other Quints if you champion autos alot for damage.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
mysoul4donuts
<Member>
mysoul4donuts's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 3:11pm | Report
They are great on dorans blade start kennen ^^ 2 lifesteal and 1 ad quint. I build ap after it and not a 2nd dorans usually.
X >(Zed+Kha)² , Solve for X
solution : X = Talon!
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 7:03pm | Report
I have always found them to be devastating on Jax and Tryndamere.
They really help with their early game laning sustain and scale well into late game as well.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 8:27pm | Report
I've done it on Nidalee with a Doran's Blade start but it's kind of risky if you get ganked. I thought it was okay but I don't know if I'd run it often
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 8:35pm | Report
I love LS quints on Tryndamere.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2013 10:03pm | Report
ehh lifesteal quints on jax are ok, basically means ur playing like a ***** till 6 though, and jax's level 1 and 2 are something I like to abuse. (they are actually strong) same deal with tryndamere.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 4:39am | Report
ran LS quints on trynda the one time I played him, liked it. I know hashinshin used to run them on aatrox, don't know if he still does.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:55am | Report
Yeah, Jax. First time though, I got my stomped early levels. You really need to ***** out almost everytime if engaged upon. But once the damage gets rolling, not a lot of people can take you on 1v1.

Trundle worked really really well too. LS quints+OP AoE buff+ Blade of the Ruined King = be like kanye: 'who can stop me? who can stop me haaa?'
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 7:19am | Report
Nope, my MMR is still in the ****ter.

Edit: That was the best Ori I've ever seen, I was getting trashed in lane. But their Rengar was building glass cannon at first, so whenever he ganked me I'd suicide to her just to get kills on Rengar. I gained less gold from it than her because he kept dying without getting any kills, but it was pretty much a free snowball for me, and it worked, I ended up ****ting all over their team and Ori was nowhere near as useful as I was in team-fights. Scored a quadra at the end.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide