Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sorry about my previous post, I'm new to the...

Creator: Simple Logic November 7, 2010 10:35am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Simple Logic
<Member>
Simple Logic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:35am | Report
Easily highest rated Nunu build... please see signature link and rate professionally.

Need in-depth and effective builds? Check out my profile
Currently working on: None
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:37am | Report
Advertising such as this is against the rules, mate. It often ends in -1 ratings so that people will learn from the experience.

I assure you, you'll get more -1's for this post as well, sadly..

And just for the record, I'm not one of the notorious -1 Ninja's.
Simple Logic
<Member>
Simple Logic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:41am | Report
HOW THE **** DO YOU IT THEN?! THEY ALL EXPLAIN THAT THERE IS A SECTION SCRTICTLY FOR THIS AND YET THERE ISN'T A ****IN SECTION ON IT! ITS SO ****ING ANNOYING.

Need in-depth and effective builds? Check out my profile
Currently working on: None
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:52am | Report
Easy mate, no need to rage.

First; It's against the rules to link, or directly advertise for builds, because it would spam the forums.

Secondly; You can occasionally link builds, or name them, or quote them, if it's beneficial to the discussion.

Thirdly; I'm trying to help. Don't let it out on me.
Dirty Goolash
<Veteran>
Dirty Goolash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:56am | Report
Where does it say there's a section for this?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 2:34pm | Report
Alright, I've updated the sticky to be extra, extra, extra clear.

Matt wrote:

Please review the rules before posting on this or any other forum topic. You can read them here:

http://www.mobafire.com/rules

Please pay particular attention to the rule about linking and advertising your builds on the forum.

Creating a thread for the sole purpose of getting extra views to your guide is not allowed. If everyone did this, the forums would become completely useless, drowning in build spam. If we allow one person to do it, we have to allow everyone to do it to be fair. Even if you don't post a direct link, if all your thread is doing is asking people to check out your build it has the same negative effect.

There are lists across the site as well as the browse section advertising your build to those that are interested in it. They do not need forum spam to help them find what they want. If you DO advertise your build from the forums, not only do you risk moderator punishment but I can tell you that the other users will not appreciate it and most times it will result in a lot of negative attention and down votes.

You MAY however, link to your guides from your signature, provided you don't do it in an obnoxious way.

If you feel that the existing tools for finding guides are not doing a good enough job in advertising your guide, feel free to post your suggestions on how to improve it in the Support forum.

Even this thread is an advertisement, it serves no purpose at all beyond trying to draw unfair extra attention to your guide. So seriously Simple Logic, quit it. Last warning.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide