Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Theory: Full AD team owns!

Creator: Capn_Evan December 23, 2011 5:23am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 2:51am | Report
Well, but you see that these lanes are nearly ungankable, how you want to beat them early?
GoliathGTX
<Member>
GoliathGTX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 3:09am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Well, but you see that these lanes are nearly ungankable, how you want to beat them early?

Go for earlier push? If they stay farming, you break their tower; if they come and defense, they can't really win without items. If the team has a good initiator that can dive tower well, then you can dive tower and own them with CC + AoE spells. If they back off well, just break the tower.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 3:16am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

You're assuming the lanes wouldn't lose so hard as to not need ganks. Let's go with your line-up. Any competent burst caster will have no trouble ruining an AD carry mid when they jump for half their health. Annie, the most vanilla caster ever, would have no problem facemelting any AD build off your list of champs.

Tryndamere has one of the lowest gank powers ever. He has one slow, and that's it. If someone gets caught in a Trynd gank in any lane except Sion's they deserve to die as punishment for being totally ******ed.

As for the rest? Sion is a pretty good top, but he's counterable (and against AD sion you just buy Warden's Mail and laugh as he does nothing to you). Which leaves bot as the only really competent lane, but after top and mid get destroyed, bot won't really have a chance either.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 5:28am | Report
I think you totally underestimate mid lane Tristana. She has the same burst like an ap-carry. And bot lane has at lvl 6 also a stun with ashe's arrow. And before of that, a consistant slow. Anybody which can't nuke them up instantly will die.

BTW: If you want, also a critplank can jungle.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 6:41am | Report
While AD carries dominate late game, ap caster will do so early, and with an one-sided dmg output you can prolong that "early" even more by buying armor with every champ, forcing EVERY enemy to go for flat ArP early and Last Whisper late.

Not talking about single situations, caster/ a balanced team WILL have a great avantage earlier making that idea unprofitable right from the get-go.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 6:52am | Report
Tristana deals mainly magic damage at earlygame?

Or Sion, too?

And finally bot lane, Ashe arrow and Caitlyn traps.

And if the enemy carries build armor instead of damage, well, fun.^^
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 7:02am | Report
Rudmed wrote:

An all AD team huh...well one champion alone can screw them.

Mordekaiser hue hue hue hue hue hue.

(Note I did this once, and they got screwed).

AHUEHUEHUEHUE :O

I count the number of good ghosts at champ select, and if it's above 3, it's gonna be a good game.

Example: Wukong top, Orianna middle, Noct jungle, Graves bottom, all 4 of these are awesome ghosts :p
Tri lane for life.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 7:15am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Tristana deals mainly magic damage at earlygame?

Or Sion, too?

And finally bot lane, Ashe arrow and Caitlyn traps.

And if the enemy carries build armor instead of damage, well, fun.^^

Dunno how to repsond to that... srsly.
If we'd talk about early like in "until lvl 3", I'd spout a maybe, since while every skill is on lvl 1 the magical ones still deal some dmg, but considering that you reduce the dmg of 90-95%+ of their output... mh yeah, I'd buy armor.

Also I can see that Tris deals some magic dmg early , and Ashe's Arrow, but Cait's Traps and AD SION??? Dude.. dont wanna know HOW you play those guys to deal more magic dmg than ~5% of your overall output.
Skilling DC on AD Sion first seems fun, but I wouldnt advise you to...
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:34am | Report
Pure AD? No problem! Just 5 thornmails staring in your face, plus a truckload of pain coming your way :D Galio, Amumu, Morgana, Soraka, Graves will say bye to your face with ultimate combination AOE :D
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 10:30am | Report
deathalo44 wrote:

Pure AD? No problem! Just 5 thornmails staring in your face, plus a truckload of pain coming your way :D Galio, Amumu, Morgana, Soraka, Graves will say bye to your face with ultimate combination AOE :D

Just want to point out that Thornmail is not the best item for countering AD carries. The damage return is actually completely countered by lifesteal. Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen are better counters.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide