Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

tryn counter / rage

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 4, 2010 10:10pm
1 2
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 10:10pm | Report
Tryn is the single most annoying champ [besides karthus and evelynn] in the entire game. for some reason, people find the need to focus him down, but then fail to CC him. Hmm. I feel REALLY strongly that it should be the other way around. Its a pain in the *** when your ****ing tanks walk right past the tryn going for me [im ashe btw so im not exactly invulnerable] and they just let tryn walk away with a free kill. exhaust only works for so long, so he just waits and then rapes me anyways. Ghost only gets me so far when he has mocking shout. FUUUCK all the ****ing ****** US players. seriously. then they purposely deny the surrender just to anger me, even though they lost EVERY team fight.

My relevant question is: how do you effectively counter tryn in normal games?
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 11:29pm | Report
Keep him away from minion waves while poking him with spells. From my experience as Tryn sometimes it's real hard to activate Endless Rage when you are nuked. So if you're going to attack make sure everyone does it fast or! lower him to half health and make him activate it while you move onto other enemies. OR! Silence him.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 12:09am | Report
nuke down and silence. No stuns etc required.
buy thornmail?
Dont let him farm?
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 12:38am | Report
Silence prevents endless rage? Meh, haven't played tryn in a good 100 games or more. Cc isreally the only thing I can think of cause he has such a superb escape mechanism, some crazy CC and pretty crazy survivability. IMO easierto play than Yi. If your tanks give you the finger cause they think they can carry., then try probably shouldn't be playing as a tank. US server solo q is pretty sad. Is the US the origin of trolling? I die a little every time I dare press the Solo button. Arranged team button.... I miss you!!! Zoning him out early game is pretty painful, too. If he's getting as many last hits as Tristana, you've got quite the problem.

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 12:51am | Report
You can cast endless rage while stunned but not when silenced :) Fun to play cho agaist him, or atm LeBlanc just eats tryndes :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 5:33am | Report
What really got under my skin though, is that ashe is a hard carry. In just about every sense of the phrase. but i was treated like an offtank or even tank, as if i could take care of myself.
plus people seem to think amumu is squishy and has no damage.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 7:58am | Report
Edit: wow...only 1 'F'

Tryndamere is very near the top ov my 'most annoying champs' list. Although, with most the champs that I use, he rarely gets away with that !@#$%^&*() immortality. When he hits it I hop around avoiding ******ed crits and just stun him when he tries to run.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 8:02am | Report
Ashe eats trynd . Kite then kite some more. iv he tries to slow ya. Facehim. he will never get to you if you do it right.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 2:55pm | Report
BTW, when I'm Tryn I take Cleanse so I can "get away with that!@#$%^&*() immortality." haha
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2010 6:09am | Report
Stun-*****s ftw!
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide