Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your graphing resource.

Creator: Searz January 25, 2011 3:31pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 3:43pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

Does that mean anyone with an Infinity Edge should get AD quints?

Pretty much, yes.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Bachoru
<Member>
Bachoru's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 3:25am | Report
This must've taken forever to make, or the program you use is just pure awesomityness. Now you've gotten my respect.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 6:53am | Report
Lol, this is awesome. Nice work, this is really helping me decide what I'm going to do with my jungle Sion. ^^

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 8:33am | Report

this is really helping me decide what I'm going to do with my jungle Sion. ^^

It did? Which ones are ya using?
You should be using AP quints, ArP\AS marks, dodge seals and AP\CDR\AP/lvl glyhps.

I'm curious, how good is he at jungling? The recent nerfs have got to hurt him a lot.
I dunno about masteries. 0/21/9 would be optimal for jungling and he might need that boost in durability to be able to jungle properly now. What do you say?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Considereth
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 8:45am | Report
Yes, he went from being able to jungle with basically any runes to needing a specific rune page in order to do so. I'm working on it right now. I can do it with just Armor Pen Marks and Quits but he gets really low at lizard and has to recall in order to gank. I've been using 21/0/9.

If I go attack speed marks/armor pen quits he goes through the jungle quite quickly and comes out lvl 5 with half life. Right now I'm going to try Armor Pen Quits/Marks plus armor defense yellows. I have blue as magic resistance per level. I'm going AD Sion btw.

Edit: Armor Pen Quits/Marks + Armor Seals result in a litte less than half life after Red. x.x

Cooldown doesn't really benefit his jungle because Enrage and the fact you should only spam shield once per small camps and twice per big buffs like red/blue. Any suggestion? I have basically every rune possible for melee carry. I do not have AD quits or AS quits though. If you do can you test it for me?

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 8:58am | Report
Oh, that explains that. I thought you were going AP.

If you get crit items you should play with 10ArP(6marks) from marks and the rest as AS and AD quints. They are great on crit builds and make jungling a LOT easier for those who benefit from them.
If you don't get crit items you're probably best off with AS marks and ArP quints.

Yellows(seals) should ALWAYS be defensive when you're jungling (maybe with some rare exception). They should be dodge if you have it because I think dodge helps more, but without the dodge mastery I'm a bit unsure. I'm gonna investigate how armor compares to dodge in the jungle.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Considereth
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 9:03am | Report
Ok, I think I'm going to try that Searz. I'm going to have to farm up AD/AS quits. Which do you think would benefit more? Yes, my build is crit so this should be prefect. As for dodge, I'm still using 21/0/9 for jungling so I won't be able to pick up dodge and get the benefits. Mostly using Offense because I want more armor pen, havoc, and the magic pen is nice early game.

Edit: I tried 0/21/9 with armor seals. It works about the same, you will have around 100 hit points more coming out of the jungle.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 3:26pm | Report
I can't say for sure which masteries are best as I don't jungle him myself. You'll have to discover that yourself.

DON'T buy AS quints. They are soooo very rarely useful.
Buy those AD quints and use them with 3 or 6 ArP marks (rest AS). Then compare 21def and 21off and we'll see what's best. Remember to look at the clock as well as HP so that the speed can be compared too.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Considereth
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2011 8:55am | Report
Ok, I'll get on it. I almost have enough to buy another AD quint to test. :)

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 4:14am | Report
Updated with Dodge versus Armor seals! Mostly for jungling purposes.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide