Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

"League of Legends mythbusters" give...

Creator: SKillerBeee
March 11, 2013 12:25pm
21 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » Videos & Streams » "League of Legends mythbusters" give us some myths
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SKillerBeee » March 11, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Now our first video is ready we hope you guys can send some feedback and myth you think can be usefull for our next video
SKillerBeee's Forum Avatar

SKillerBeee
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Joshified » March 11, 2013 5:20pm | Report
So what kind of myth are you looking for exactly? :3
I might have a few in mind.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Joshified's Forum Avatar

Joshified
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » March 12, 2013 1:31am | Report
I love watching these.
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by WoodyCoconut » March 12, 2013 1:56am | Report
Good job guys!
I would love to see what items you built on that rammus.........
WoodyCoconut's Forum Avatar

WoodyCoconut
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by EXDKain212 » March 12, 2013 2:04am | Report
Oh god, now whenever someone picks Nocturne I'd just instalock Anivia
EXDKain212's Forum Avatar

EXDKain212
<Inhouse Addict>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by caucheka » March 12, 2013 2:35am | Report
some of these are rather obvious...

i forgot the number, but on caits ult following someone, any targetted spell that is airborne will follow its target if they flash, teleport, b, etc away.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
caucheka's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
caucheka
<Veteran>
Rep: Prominent (197)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SKillerBeee » March 12, 2013 6:03am | Report
Joshified wrote:

So what kind of myth are you looking for exactly? :3
I might have a few in mind.

any kind of myths we can test

SKillerBeee
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SKillerBeee » March 12, 2013 6:06am | Report

Good job guys!
I would love to see what items you built on that rammus.........

Hextech Revolver
Hextech Gunblade
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Will of the Ancients

perfect for jungling :)

SKillerBeee
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » March 12, 2013 8:56am | Report
I would like to see what you find as far as "any character wearing sunglasses (be it normal skin or special skin) decreases passive damage from leona", I saw someone do that but his format was just odd and I couldn't tell for sure. Also, the same thing with cait's ult with Lee Sin, Nocturne, Vi. I also want to know if the bug that lets Heimerdinger block minion waves with his turrets from the spawn point, allowing a ****ING MASSIVE wave of minions burst out 10 minutes in is still around or if they fixed that. I think they fixed it a way long time ago but ya never know, could have crept back in with all the changes.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » March 12, 2013 9:04am | Report
Also, what precisely are the activation orders for these champ's abilities: Children of the Grave, Omen of Death, Chronoshift when used on either a Karthus or Kog'Maw with a Guardian Angel?

And I DO MEAN all those things at once.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!