Udyr Build Guide by Mech2G
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Swap @ 9
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Udyr with this build
|Shaco||You can easily out trade him in a 1 vs 1 scenario.|
I mostly play Udyr for fun, and learned to enjoy him. He's one of my favorite champion since he can fill almost any role. He also has one of the fastest clear times in the jungle. However, he only lacks ranged abilities. Which is why he needs movement speed to make up for that.Credit to Jp-3 on DeviantArt
Pros / Cons
+ Insane 1 vs 1 damage.
+ Extremely tanky late game.
+ Sanic speed confirmed.
- Kited easily.
- Needs items to do anything.
- Quint of Movement Speed allows you to run around to clear camps faster and gank with ease.
- Mark of Attack Speed x9 gives you a total of 15.3% bonus attack speed, which is insane and helps Udyr clear camps no problem.
- Glyph of CD Reduction helps Udyr have lower CD allowing him to use his skills more often.
- Glyph of Scaling CD Reduction x6 gives a total of 10.02% CD Reduction at level 18.
- Seal of Armor x6 gives Udyr flat 6 armor which is decent for jungling early and carries into the late game.
- Seal of Scaling Armor is worth 3 of Seal of Armor once you reached late game. You only need 3 of these since its 9 armor along with the other 6 which is 15 is enough for late game.
- You can switch out 2 Quint of Movement Speed for 2 Quint of Attack Speed.
- Also you can switch out some Glyph of Scaling CD Reduction for some Glyph of Magic Resist.
[*] Ghost is over all way better than flash in my opinion and should be taken to go Sanic speed.
[*] You need Smite since you are the jungler after all.
[*] Flash allows you to escape/chase much quicker in a short term situation, but for a longer CD.
[*] Teleport instead of Ghost is resonable, if you think you can backdoor easily against your match up, take Teleport. Since it allows for quick teleportation to enemy base to backdoor.
01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01001101 01100101 01100011 01101000 00110010 01000111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100100 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110
In conclusion, hopefully this guide has helped you to become a better Udyr player by learning the ways of the Sanic.