get
prime

Bard Build Guide by Qeeknique

2414K
Views
69
Comments
75
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Qeeknique

[7.1]Time to Chime - A Magical Journey to High ELO [Master]

Qeeknique Last updated on January 20, 2017
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
picoforever (1) | September 20, 2016 4:05am
Hey bro really nice guide you got here. Even though I'm a Bard main i always aim to improve and this guide gives some pointers which I start to utilize in my gameplay. One thing that I use to win most teamfights with Bard is simply when the fight breaks out you Ult their ADC/APC and explode the rest of the team, then just lock them up with Q and its done. I can't even count the number of times this tactic has won me the game. Anyhow I digress :b Great guide and keep up the good work :)
1
[-]
mekokun | July 28, 2016 4:51pm
Could you plesh tell me if i should build his runes ap or ad (if i don't want to play with these runes)
1
[-]
picoforever (1) | September 20, 2016 4:07am
I'm not the author here ;b but I would recomend AP runes because your Q and W both scale of AP, and your meeps do too, while AD simply adds to your "normal" autos
1
[-]
PinkBlood (1) | June 8, 2016 6:06am
Could you please do a tank build as build 2 or whatever I cant find one anywhere!!!! I really want your opinion on it and I wanna go tank because I want to :D. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | June 12, 2016 4:04am
Hey!

This is pretty much a tank build as you only have one or two items that arent tank items (FCQ/Eye of the watchers and Mikaels). Anything more would make you lose a lot of utility.
1
[-]
PsiGuard (889) | May 19, 2016 10:27am
I'm pretty sure Eye of the Watchers is preferable when you need to rush another item instead of building into FQC, like an early Locket of the Iron Solari or Mikael's Crucible or something.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | May 19, 2016 10:14am
Stewartw wrote:

Hey, I've heard that =high elo players are running eye of the watchers over frost queen's claim. Any thoughts on that?


Frostqueens claim is still my choice for SoloQ but the Eye item is actually not that bad anymore and I take it over FQC when playing against a more coordinated team like in competitive matches or 5man premades.
1
[-]
Stewartw | May 18, 2016 5:44pm
Hey, I've heard that =high elo players are running eye of the watchers over frost queen's claim. Any thoughts on that?
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | February 29, 2016 9:53am

Hey,

Thanks for this guide!
I am a bard main as well and for runes is 3x armor better or 2x armor and 1x movespeed?
So is 1x movespeed and 2x armor good?



Hey!

Thanks, Im glad the guide is so well liked. The whole rune situation is honestly just preference, I prefer those 2 runepages. The movespeed is barely noticeable but I actually do like it over just being slightly more tanky. You should try the second runepage I mention in the guide, its really effective against melee supports.
1
[-]
Mc Clerk Matties | February 29, 2016 5:36am
Hey,

Thanks for this guide!
I am a bard main as well and for runes is 3x armor better or 2x armor and 1x movespeed?
So is 1x movespeed and 2x armor good?
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 22, 2016 5:25am
Charlag wrote:

Very nice Bard guide, helped me a lot.

Just a few queries in regards to the build. Have you tried Dead Mans plate on bard? The armour and health are nice, but I find the passive is very good for collecting chimes, dodging skill shots and getting into positions to land your Q easier.

Another item I've found really good on bard is Lich Bane. Obviously I only tend to get this when ahead, but when you q and then AA, lich bane combined with meep damage really chunks them down.

Has anyone else tried these two items? Would be cool if you mentioned them in the guide as alternatives!



Hi!

Thanks for the comment. I think Deadmans plate is one of those items that just sounds way better than they actually are. One of its passives just doesnt work on ranged champions and therefore isn't ideal on Bard. I would rather get utility or some straight up tank item instead.

Lich Bane is one of those items that actually does work on Bard surprisingly well but building damage on Bard in general is a bit problematic since if you build damage you will be focused down. That combined with how low range you have on your Q and autoattacks you will be very vulnerable. If it would be possible to position perfectly Lich Bane would be a good pick up but I just feel like being slightly tanky and providing as much utility as possible is much more valuable than doing slightly more damage, especially considering Bard does really good damage without even building any items specifically for that.
1
[-]
Charlag | January 22, 2016 4:43am
Very nice Bard guide, helped me a lot.

Just a few queries in regards to the build. Have you tried Dead Mans plate on bard? The armour and health are nice, but I find the passive is very good for collecting chimes, dodging skill shots and getting into positions to land your Q easier.

Another item I've found really good on bard is Lich Bane. Obviously I only tend to get this when ahead, but when you q and then AA, lich bane combined with meep damage really chunks them down.

Has anyone else tried these two items? Would be cool if you mentioned them in the guide as alternatives!
1
[-]
WhyAreYouHere | January 19, 2016 9:00pm
Hey I think you should the SnowDay Bard skin picture. I can't see Bard lol. #.#
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 17, 2016 6:16am
mjskid wrote:

how many chimes should you have at 20-25-30 mins?


Hi!

I dont have a specific number for it. I just try to clean up the map as best as I can.
1
[-]
mjskid (11) | January 17, 2016 5:29am
how many chimes should you have at 20-25-30 mins?
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 15, 2016 2:08pm
Noclock wrote:

Hey bro, nice guide ^^ i also main bard since it's realease and i gotta say ,you really got the spirit of the champ, and explain it verry well , i wonder why you don't consider Righteous glory , i startd building it a whyle ago , and eve after it's nerf, i still consider it really good to go with bard's chase potential.
Seeing how you can catch up with E trough a wall and get to people on caught on you ult, it also give pretty good stats imo and is easy to get early when you wanna gank laners and be able to catchup without tier2/3 boots yet.

Have fun barding the rift , see ya <3



Hi!

Thanks for the feedback. I think Righteous Glory was a great item before it was nerfed, now it really just costs too much for what it does and you are already getting FQC which basically achieves the same goal and it builds off much easier than Righteous Glory. Maybe if it gets buffed I might try to put it back in the build but right now its just not good enough.
1
[-]
Noclock | January 15, 2016 12:06pm
Hey bro, nice guide ^^ i also main bard since it's realease and i gotta say ,you really got the spirit of the champ, and explain it verry well , i wonder why you don't consider Righteous glory , i startd building it a whyle ago , and eve after it's nerf, i still consider it really good to go with bard's chase potential.
Seeing how you can catch up with E trough a wall and get to people on caught on you ult, it also give pretty good stats imo and is easy to get early when you wanna gank laners and be able to catchup without tier2/3 boots yet.

Have fun barding the rift , see ya <3
0
[-]
Chitero | January 14, 2016 4:12am
worse guide na
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 12, 2016 10:59am
isaTIger wrote:

Great read. I'm still a new Bard player so I decided to see if others have any insights on how to roam and lane well. I especially liked all the pictures of where to E!

I've played AP Bard once before near when he was first released but found the AP scaling to be so awful that I never really tried him again. I also was always sketchy about leaving ADCs alone in bot to roam for chimes because their always so thirsty. Recently when a friend suggested to try AD Bard and I've been enjoying it (100% Crit + Attack Speed build), especially in jungle since the ganks are ridiculously hilarious and I can collect chimes as much as I want. Just need a lot more practice with getting more reliable Qs; I'm used to Karma and Tahm who have larger hitboxes.

I would suggest trying out AD Bard and would love to see it added to the guide! Particularly as there don't seem to be any up to date ones.

Hey!

Thanks for your comment. You should really ping and/or just write in text to the ADC that you are roaming for chimes, makes it much easier for him to start playing passively. For AP and AD Bard I think they are really fun to play but they are far from optimal which is really the biggest concern when trying to climb higher in elo. The problem with building damage on Bard is that he only has one damage spell to go with his autoattacks, also the range on both of them is reasonably low so you have to put yourself in danger to do damage. Same really goes for Bard jungle sadly, would really like it to work but the first clear just makes it very weak when compared to "actual" jungle champions. But if you don't particularly enjoy climbing and just want to have fun then by all means do whatever you want, its all about having fun in the end :p.
1
[-]
isaTIger | January 12, 2016 10:41am
Great read. I'm still a new Bard player so I decided to see if others have any insights on how to roam and lane well. I especially liked all the pictures of where to E!

I've played AP Bard once before near when he was first released but found the AP scaling to be so awful that I never really tried him again. I also was always sketchy about leaving ADCs alone in bot to roam for chimes because their always so thirsty. Recently when a friend suggested to try AD Bard and I've been enjoying it (100% Crit + Attack Speed build), especially in jungle since the ganks are ridiculously hilarious and I can collect chimes as much as I want. Just need a lot more practice with getting more reliable Qs; I'm used to Karma and Tahm who have larger hitboxes.

I would suggest trying out AD Bard and would love to see it added to the guide! Particularly as there don't seem to be any up to date ones.
1
[-]
Sottiri (1) | January 4, 2016 2:29pm
I smell something fishy here... I don't know why... :)
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 4, 2016 2:21am
Mattshodo wrote:

As someone that struggles with Bard (But want to play him anyways) This guide helped me a lot, so, all I have to say is: Thanks for taking the time in doing this. I actually just register to thank you.


Hey man, thats really awesome to hear and keeps me motivated to update the guide more. Thanks a lot.
1
[-]
Mattshodo | January 3, 2016 11:45pm
As someone that struggles with Bard (But want to play him anyways) This guide helped me a lot, so, all I have to say is: Thanks for taking the time in doing this. I actually just register to thank you.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | January 3, 2016 6:17pm
Wow this blew up. I actually have no problem with valid criticism thats not based on whatever assumptions you have of me ( "I bet you just made this guide in 1 day and published it and now it's super famous") and ("It's a no effort guide.") and seeing as you just did the same exact thing on other peoples guides makes it pretty obvious as to what you are doing.

As to whatever new accounts there were I cant really say anything other than they were probably people from my stream or the summonerschool chatroom who Ive encouraged to vote/comment on the guide, **** me right?

That said still open to actual ideas on how to improve the guide and Ive been waiting for 5.25 so I can update some of the item choices.
2
[-]
MrMad2000 (37) | January 3, 2016 1:02pm
To be fair Kikiri and Fransotto also voted and commented on my guide ages ago, and it wasn't really criticism it was just a comment that made no sense because of how general it was. Something along the lines of how my explanations were confusing with no reason for why they said that. I could've handled their "criticism" a bit better but still, out of the blue they just said they disliked the guide for little to no reason, just like how they did here.

I actually like the guide, and think it's quite good. :3 +1
1
[-]
Embracing (348) | January 3, 2016 12:15pm
Kikiri wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I've never said that my criticism is perfect, you actually missed that one :). Oh wait, so if a critic isn't perfect to everyone's eyes it won't be accepted? GJ sherlock.


> implying we thought the guide was perfect
> randomly assuming further

just cuz we don't agree with your criticism doesn't mean it's right or it won't be accepted brah there's a big gap in logic there. might wanna revisit the logic in your own comments too

nyways feel free to continue
0
[-]
Kikiri (5) | January 3, 2016 12:01pm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I've never said that my criticism is perfect, you actually missed that one :). Oh wait, so if a critic isn't perfect to everyone's eyes it won't be accepted? GJ sherlock.
1
[-]
Embracing (348) | January 3, 2016 11:23am
And I actually tried to express my opinion but I think that someone here is just to salty because they can't stand with the fact that their criticism isn't perfect ^^

!!KISSES!!


i can do it too
1
[-]
Vengenator (60) | January 3, 2016 11:07am
Vynertje wrote:

I'm quite sure it is impossible to vote on your own guide to begin with (at least from the same IP, regardless of the account you're doing it from). So unless he used 10 different proxy's to do so, these are legitimate accounts from people he knows one way or another.



I find this part silly. What if you have siblings or friends come over?
1
[-]
TheSilverDust (45) | January 3, 2016 10:23am
Was going to say it but you said it all so thanks, Embracing.
Report if you find something suspicious. No need to bring it up and cause drama which brings me negative vibes in 2 in the morning.

And yeah, make a guide.

You're really making the switch turned on, eh?
1
[-]
Kikiri (5) | January 3, 2016 10:20am
So there you go, a reason for downvoting honey :v And I actually tried to express my opinion but I think that everyone here is just to salty because they can't stand with the fact that this guide isn't perfect ^^

!!KISSES!!

1
[-]
Embracing (348) | January 3, 2016 10:01am
Sure it's uglier and less detailed but the fact that the information is mostly accurate is far better than the fancy *** guides out there that spread false information.

Why exactly are you caring so much about someone else's guide anyways? If you find something you think is wrong report it and move on. Bringing such things to public is just silly and makes you look salty af
1
[-]
Kikiri (5) | January 3, 2016 9:41am
Like I've said, we gave our opinions and that's enough. If this guide's owner(or owners) prefer, I can vote in a next time but giving 0 arguments and just saying "I downvoted because yes" since it's impossible to remove the troll votes even when reporting... We gave our opinion so that's what matters. When we said that this guide could have more effort we were referring to its "ugly"(compared with other guides) visual and to the nonexistent content that it could have. Since it has a lot of "votes" and nobody was highlighting this guide cons, somebody has to say what's bad in this guide. Or are you going to defend him just because he is a master??? Please get a life, if you can't take criticism don't whine like a baby...
1
[-]
Vynertje (386) | January 3, 2016 8:57am
I'm quite sure it is impossible to vote on your own guide to begin with (at least from the same IP, regardless of the account you're doing it from). So unless he used 10 different proxy's to do so, these are legitimate accounts from people he knows one way or another.

Furthermore, the guide is good, stop whining. There are some things I disagree with and it doesn't look flashy, but the build and the information are of very high quality.

Also, damn TheSilverDust beat me to it
1
[-]
TheSilverDust (45) | January 3, 2016 8:56am
Now, take a seat everyone. :^3

@FranSotto: First of all, can you point out where are the parts where there the author has "no effort" to this guide. I like to see your opinions about it.

@Kikiri: Secondly, can ypu give a strong reason why it is not worthy of having views and/or upvotes?

[EDIT]@Bekiri: In my experience, I just made this account originally just to only upvote and say thank you fpr a certain Ahri guide.

To be honest, both of you have really weak reasons why this guide is "bad", as you say.

And I know I smell something fishy here. Can it be a coincidence, or is it?
1
[-]
Bekiri (2) | January 3, 2016 8:33am
Hello, I was seeing the comments and I noticed that people who voted on your guide are accounts that don't have any rep, comments or builds and that were created in the same day they upvoted on your guide. I think this is pretty suspicious don't you think? Besides that, as fransotto said, the accounts that defended your guide were created in the same day and both seemed to be created just for the purpose of defending yourself from kikiri and fransotto.
0
[-]
Kikiri (5) | January 3, 2016 8:28am
That is so saaad OMG, at least we are true friends, true people, not fake accounts created by you just to support your arguments....god. And I really don't understand why you are saying that we are just trying to ruin your guide....It's not our problem that you just don't know how to take criticism, our arguments were pretty solid, what's the problem if we think this is not good enough? We gave our opinions, or you preferd that we just said "voted no, because we can" ?? I thought that you wanted to make your guide better...Oh well.
1
[-]
Vengenator (60) | December 30, 2015 4:21pm
FranSotto wrote:

It's a no effort guide. Compared with others i dont think it deserves to be number 1.
I see other guides with so much effort put into them, that have better contents and just get outshined by a guide published by a master player.
I dont like it. I expected much more from this.


IMO I don't feel like that's a justifiable reason for downvoting a guide. If a guide has better contents and deserves to be top it'll get top. Besides I used to have the top Brand guide and top got taken by someone who's barely 2 divisions above me :/
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 30, 2015 3:00pm
FranSotto wrote:

Oh. Who would have guessed. 2 accounts created yesterday to upvote this guide. Hmhm. seems legit.
Just sad to upvote your own guide and can't take criticism.


Sorry if you feel like your attempt at downvoting my guide didnt work because I told people what you were doing and they decided to make up their own minds, better luck next time bud.
0
[-]
FranSotto (5) | December 30, 2015 1:14pm
Oh. Who would have guessed. 2 accounts created yesterday to upvote this guide. Hmhm. seems legit.
Just sad to upvote your own guide and can't take criticism.
1
[-]
Sludgie122 | December 29, 2015 4:25am
Voted +1
Very nice guide, nice videos :P Not sure why thsoe peopel downvote your guide bcuz it doesnt somehow deserve nice views? wtf that even mean?
1
[-]
TheBrad | December 29, 2015 3:54am
Voted +1
+1. Those were some ******** votes and comments and they are just bullying this guide maker. Great guide bro.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 28, 2015 3:47pm
Kikiri wrote:

I'll be honest, this guide has good information, however I think that you just don't deserve all this views and votes, just because you're a Master. I bet you just made this guide in 1 day and published it and now it's super famous, but not due to this guide's quality but due to your rank. I really hope you'll make this guide better in terms of information and visual, so that one day the number of views and comments can match the true quality of the guide....


Please do point out in what way my guide doesn't "deserve" views or votes. Id be glad to answer any questions if you had any or argue any points you have. But you just seem to "think" that my guide is made in a rush and somehow isn't worthy of views.

Also going to just copypaste this from my response above.


Also it appears that you and your friend have a tendency to downvote guides you just decide not to like for no apparent reason like here, just food for thought for anyone reading this. Id be glad to answer any constructive criticism if these guys were to have any but seems like they are just on a crusade against me because my guide got higher views or points or whatever than their friends.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 28, 2015 3:45pm
FranSotto wrote:

It's a no effort guide. Compared with others i dont think it deserves to be number 1.
I see other guides with so much effort put into them, that have better contents and just get outshined by a guide published by a master player.
I dont like it. I expected much more from this.


Please do point out which part of the guide feels like "no effort". I also don't think the amount of effort should be the deciding factor on which guide is popular and which isn't. Also do please tell which part of the guide you didn't like and I can answer any questions you have.

Also it appears that you and your friend Kikiri have a tendency to downvote guides you just decide not to like for no apparent reason like here, just food for thought for anyone reading this. Id be glad to answer any constructive criticism if these guys were to have any but seems like they are just on a crusade against me because my guide got higher views or points or whatever than their friends.
0
[-]
Kikiri (5) | December 28, 2015 10:18am
Voted -1
I'll be honest, this guide has good information, however I think that you just don't deserve all this views and votes, just because you're a Master. I bet you just made this guide in 1 day and published it and now it's super famous, but not due to this guide's quality but due to your rank. I really hope you'll make this guide better in terms of information and visual, so that one day the number of views and comments can match the true quality of the guide....
0
[-]
FranSotto (5) | December 28, 2015 10:12am
Voted -1
It's a no effort guide. Compared with others i dont think it deserves to be number 1.
I see other guides with so much effort put into them, that have better contents and just get outshined by a guide published by a master player.
I dont like it. I expected much more from this.
1
[-]
nashstack | December 26, 2015 5:54am
Voted +1
aweosome!
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 25, 2015 1:24pm
Jan340 wrote:

Hey boy, realy nice Guide :)
What do you think about Iceborn Gauntlet on Bard?
I try it and i like it, with the CD you can buy 5Boots.


Its a bit too expensive for what it does. Bard has plenty of CC already.
1
[-]
Jan340 | December 25, 2015 5:48am
Hey boy, realy nice Guide :)
What do you think about Iceborn Gauntlet on Bard?
I try it and i like it, with the CD you can buy 5Boots.
1
[-]
NergallI | December 22, 2015 5:00pm
Voted +1
Upvote
1
[-]
NergallI | December 22, 2015 4:59pm
Bought Bard some days ago with the skin. Played some normals with him. Saw your guide. Won over 20 rankeds and lost only 8 or 9.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 20, 2015 10:21am
IronBridge wrote:

Great guide. I've made it a habit of starting W and laying heals for jungle at the beginning of match. I use the 3 meeps that spawn before the minions get to third turret. My question is if it's worth helping heal/speed jungle up for ganks with W over taking Q first? My logic is that jungle will get the health and speed advantage of clearing jungle, and I get my 3 meeps before lanes start with that slight XP advantage to get to level 2 earlier for Q.


Hey! Thanks for the feedback.

The thing with starting W is that it removes one of Bard's only strong points which is the Q start on Bard. And the charged up W is really just not worth it in the end, it gives 70 health and two of those is roughly a health potion. Not to mention that Q + 2-3 autoattacks is already a very good leash. So in the end its just really not worth it, it just feels intuitive and I did it at first too before I realized the drawbacks of it.
1
[-]
IronBridge (3) | December 20, 2015 3:19am
Voted +1
1'd btw
1
[-]
IronBridge (3) | December 20, 2015 3:17am
Great guide. I've made it a habit of starting W and laying heals for jungle at the beginning of match. I use the 3 meeps that spawn before the minions get to third turret. My question is if it's worth helping heal/speed jungle up for ganks with W over taking Q first? My logic is that jungle will get the health and speed advantage of clearing jungle, and I get my 3 meeps before lanes start with that slight XP advantage to get to level 2 earlier for Q.
1
[-]
MissMaw (658) | December 17, 2015 12:10pm
Praise to Bard!
2
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 17, 2015 12:03pm

Nice guide!
I'm playing this build with scaling magic resist>flast mr and scaling health>flat health ant it works pretty well.
Just wondering why you don't upgrade your W at level 1...


The level 1 is one of Bard's only strong points and can really give you great lane presence. Compared to 2 health shrines with W which are worth about an health potion, really not worth it.
1
[-]
BaleneGialle | December 17, 2015 8:02am
Voted +1
Nice guide!
I'm playing this build with scaling magic resist>flast mr and scaling health>flat health ant it works pretty well.
Just wondering why you don't upgrade your W at level 1...
1
[-]
InfernoSquirrel | December 17, 2015 7:29am
Voted +1
Awesome guide, I learned a lot about Bard from reading this and you've inspired my to start playing him. More feedback when I incorporate some of this stuff into how I play him. Keep up the good work!
1
[-]
lillebj0rn | December 15, 2015 6:47pm
Voted +1
Excellent guide!
1
[-]
xXx_T3mm0_360_n0_5c0p3r_x | December 15, 2015 4:28pm
Voted +1
+1'ed. I build my Bard Mejai if my team is fed. Just for 25 Stacks and your ready to peel stuff
1
[-]
desroyer3 | December 15, 2015 3:54pm
Voted +1
Really good guide, well written
1
[-]
j495623 | December 15, 2015 3:24pm
Voted +1
Wanted to register just to vote, great guide!
1
[-]
AlyssonSammy (1) | December 15, 2015 2:45pm
Voted +1
nice
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 15, 2015 2:11pm
MT KuPKaYk wrote:

One question, getting FQC, Mikael's, Zeke's, and Locket gives you the cdr cap, so would you still get Ionian boots since all it gives you is the base ms and 10% cdr on summoners?


Hey!

Right now games are decided so fast that it very rarely even gets to the point where i have 45%. I also very often get Lucidity after Frostfang or after finishing FQC. I wouldnt worry about overshooting the CDR. Its looking like the next iteration of the guide there wont be Zekes.
1
[-]
MT KuPKaYk (1) | December 15, 2015 1:59pm
Voted +1
I really learned a lot, not only about bard, but the ward placement and logic behind decisions helped me out. One question, getting FQC, Mikael's, Zeke's, and Locket gives you the cdr cap, so would you still get Ionian boots since all it gives you is the base ms and 10% cdr on summoners?

Also, I wanted to know if there was any reason you would max w second, as that is what the majority of players do just wondering what puts e higher priority
-1
[-]
magneto90 | December 15, 2015 1:07pm
Voted -1
bad guide
1
[-]
Jason09 | December 15, 2015 11:51am
Voted +1
Bard is the word.
1
[-]
Qeeknique (9) | December 15, 2015 9:23am
Hey thanks for the suggestion, I did enable it now.
1
[-]
Pluckin Penguin (117) | December 15, 2015 8:57am
Hey, this is a really nice guide (+1 from me), but I would highly recommend enabling comment to vote. Enabling comment to vote will significantly reduce the number of down votes you receive early on in the publication of your guide because it will require down voters to give valid reasons for down-voting your guide. Comment to vote will only last for the first 20 votes on your guide, but it will surely be worth it. To enable comment to vote, in the editing view, go to the bottom of the General Options section of the Guide Settings Panel and put a check in the check box next to C2V.