Ashe Build Guide by JccmSaysNom
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
AP Ashe v1.03
I will be updating this guide over the coming time, please feel free to tell me what it needs
This is a build I tried for fun because my friend told me to play AP Ashe, this is my version of the build.
Before you try it out, there are a few things you must know:
1. With the nerfs to Lich bane, Liandrys and Athenes AP Ashe has lost a ton of strength.
2. An AP Ashe WILL fail, if the enemy team is full tank / off tank AND if she isent the in the lead of farming.
3. People WILL flame, when you tell them "I am AP Ashe"
4. AP Ashe is all about landing her Enchanted Crystal Arrow
5. AP Ashe is a strong support with her high CC and Hawkshot active, so if mid is occupied do not fret
6. When playing AP Ashe "KS" means "Kill Secured" and nothing else
Pros / Cons
+ Lots of CC with Frost Shot & Enchanted Crystal Arrow
+ Global ultimate Enchanted Crystal Arrow
+ 450IP Champion
+ Extremely satisfying to play
- Item dependant
- Hard to master
- No dash nor escape
- Easily countered
For runes I recommend scaling AP Glyphs, Seals and Quints and Magic penetration Marks
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Seal of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Quintessence of Scaling Ability Power
The reason behind this is to maximise AP at lvl 6, this is where you will turn the tides of your lane with Enchanted Crystal Arrow
A good alternative however, is taking a few AD runes for early harrass and easier CS'ing
Greater Quintessence of Gold combined with Hawkshot's passive is another great alternative as it will allow you to finish your build faster and increase your impact on the game