Ashe Build Guide by JccmSaysNom
First B + Notes
I will be updating this guide over the coming time, please feel free to tell me what it needs
This is a build I tried for fun because my friend told me to play AP Ashe, this is my version of the build.
Before you try it out, there are a few things you must know:
1. An AP Ashe WILL fail, if the enemy team is full tank / off tank AND if she isent the in the lead of farming.
2. People WILL flame, when you tell them "I am AP Ashe"
3. Ap Ashe is all about landing her Enchanted Crystal Arrow
4. Ap Ashe is a strong support with her high CC and Hawkshot active, so if mid is occupied do not fret
5. When playing Ap Ashe "KS" means "Kill Secured" and nothing else
Pros / Cons
+ Lots of CC with Frost Shot & Enchanted Crystal Arrow
+ Global ultimate Enchanted Crystal Arrow
+ 450IP Champion
+ Extremely satisfying to play
- Item dependant
- Hard to master
- No dash nor escape
- Easily countered
For runes I recommend Flat AP Glyphs, Seals and Quints and Magic penetration Marks
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Seal of Ability Power
Greater Glyph of Ability Power
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
The reason behind this is to maximise AP at lvl 6, this is where you will turn the tides of your lane with Enchanted Crystal Arrow
A good alternative however, is taking scaling AP runes, this will give you more damage in mid and late game but less in early game.
-I would recommend using these when fighting strong earlygame champions, such as: LeBlanc, Cassiopeia and Talon
Greater Quintessence of Gold combined with Hawkshot's passive, will allow you to finish your build faster and increase your impact on the game
About the Author