Beta 1v1 Vayne (6.10)
Standard full build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Vayne with this build
|Sivir||Best matchup for you. just dodge Q with your own, and you win ANY trade|
Welcome to my 1st EVER guide on Mobafire! :D hope you enjoy it!
I'm a Gold V ADC main with over 160K mastery points on Vayne, and I crafted this build with the help of a Diamond 5 ADc main friend over a couple hours.
Standard ADC runes:
- 3 flat AS quints
- 8 flat AD reds + 1 crit red
- 9 flat armor yellows
- 4 flat MR blues + 5 flat AS blues (or 9 MR if you're scared of an AP on their team)
you have to choices:
1. Thunderlords: - will help you with your weak early game with AA-Q-E trades
- unexpected DMG in trades
- don't need to get into extended trades to deal good DMG
2. Fervor of Battle: - will help you get more DPS in extended trades
- will give you reliable DMG even in mid/late game
- don't need to waste mana on your E to win a trade without reply
I personally prefer going Thunderlords, just because it fits my aggressive trading play style in lane
Ghostblade: ALWAYS finish this item 1st. it's your bread and butter to spike with this build
BoRK: get cutlass active if you struggle in lane. if not, rush Ghostblade so you spike earlier
Swifties: always good... in my opinion, better that AS boots with this build since you get a lot of mov. speed boosts from your items/pasisve/ult, but you can always go AS boots
Rageblade: will increase your true DMG from your W INSANELY and give you tank shred. if they dont have a huge tank, you can replace it by a zeal item (I'd go rapidfire because it gives your E more range and that's kinda cool I guess)
Triforce: gives you INSANE DMG on your Qs, and its almost always up at the same time as your Q = gives you mixed DMG. so harder to itemize against. also, gives you good overall stats + a bit of tankiness.
Last item: Armor pen if against tanks.
BT if you are safe, but need more sustain.
PD if you got rageblade earlier and think you can handle 2.0+ AS
GA if you get 1 shot
Banshees VS poke OR hard CC engage
Maw VS Leblanc/Ahri/Annie/ETC
Pros / Cons
Pros: - insane 1v1 potential
- spikes WAY HARDER than the normal build
- insane mov. speed
- a bit tankier than the normal Vayne build
- impossible to itemize against since you got AD, Magic and true DMG
- great tank busting potential
- item path easier to follow since you dont have to build a BF (hard to save for)
- less team-reliant after her spike
Cons: - weaker early game than the normal build
- less DPS when Ghostblade active down
- spike around 20-25 mins, and kinda useless before
- SUPER support reliant in-lane
- gank threat is HIGH ( you're playing Vayne... DUH!)
Best supports with this build are support that can keep Vayne safe in lane, or have a special talent at disengaging
ex. : - Janna!!
Other good champs that are good with Vayne are champs that can buff her/save her
ex. : - Kayle