Azir Build Guide by misterfirstblood
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Bonobo Azir Guide [6.6] by Mis
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Its my first english Guide so please be smart :)
Reasons why you should take Smite on Azir?
If you upgrade the red smite you get a Summoner spell with like zero cooldown which decreases enemy's out coming damage (exhaust) and dealing damage over time (ignite) by auto attacking the enemy (Yes sandsoldiers count). You can finish off the item with the runic echo enchantment which makes it very gold efficient and gives you a huge powerspike.
You can leave the Lane to get extra mana regeneration and proc your echo in a jungle camp to get back instant mana.
The bugfix in 6.5 was a indirect buff for azir. Atleast youre able to land 1 more Auto attack in each trade. The nerf on the echo smite in 6.6 will just balance this benefits from 6.5. Azir is still a strong champ but just need some more time to reach lategame.
+ Reach Latgame earlier
+ You always have your Smite up
+ Objective control (2nd smite)
+ No Mana Problems
+ You can clean Camps solo to get extra Exp and Gold and take Blue buff by your own
- Bad Earlygame
- No additional combat stats at 1
- You have to auto attack to deal Damage with Red Smite
- Nu summoner spell until Upgrade (1st back)
If you have an easy Lane Opponent, max Q first and poke him down. If the enemy is pushing you its better to do some points in your W to get atk speed for better clear. Use your high Range to farm save until lvl 6. With 6 try to wait a gank or let your ememy push to throw him behind your tower with your wall.
After finishing the echo you can poke down every Enemy very fast. Try always to proc Thunderlord.
If youre not able to destroy the enemies tower or get kills in midlane try to gank other lanes when your enemy is recalling or missing. Azir has much impact with his wall.
Dont use your w to push if the enemy is still on the lane.
Tipps & Tricks
- Push towers with your W but always let 1 stack ready to escape
- You can Jump throw walls with W Q E. If you wanna improve this mechanic try W E Q and move your Q while youre sliding to your soldier.
- U can avoid engages with your Ulti. For example you can throw back Shyvanna or Jarvan when they are jumping on you.
- The ulti gives Movement Speed so you can protect Teammates when they get chased.
- You also can clear the baron pit with ulti lvl 3
- You can place a temporary Tower with your passive. Use this to bait enemy's and combine it with your Ulti.
As soon as you finish your Rylaiz you get a CC Spike and also a lot of chase potential.
- Finish Nashoors as late as possible. The passive didnt work with sand soldiers so its 1000 gold combine costs for less stats. Only if youre fullbuild or no space in your inventory.
- If a melee is in front of you place a sandsoldier behind him and dash to it to get a shield.
In this Video you can see some Azir Play's.
Dont click the link if you dont like edited Gameplays or electronic Music.
Please let me know your experiences!