Lux Build Guide by G4m3r4L1fe
Not Updated For Current Season
Final Spark -- Lux OP
Some-what Detail for Spells
When using her passive, try maxing out her damage potential with spell and basic attack chains in between spells. Use this especially when you have a Lich Bane
Q: Light Binding
When using Light Binding remember to attempt to predict where the enemy is going either if the champion is swerving or not.
A good thing to do with Light Binding is to use Light Binding then right after use Lucent Singularity.
W: Prismatic Barrier
Prismatic Barrier normally you can use it anytime. Mostly try timing it during casting it in between combos, throwing it when you need it or throwing it when your team needs aid.
Try aiming Prismatic Barrier towards the direction your going or backwards if you need it in a longer period. Throwing it in front of you when your walking in that direction causes it to come back to you faster therefore giving more of the shield faster.
E: Lucent Singularity
With Lucent Singularity Try throwing it in the direction to where your foe is going.
Use your E to clear minion waves easier as specially when you get into late game when you can one hit minions with your E
R: Final Spark
Final Spark is a very great finisher/sniper. -Final Spark is probably one of the most hated/loved ult ever made in the LoL-
Try using Final Spark to finish off people, or use it in big groups.
The most basic combo is to use Light Binding followed up with a basic attack then using Lucent Singularity again with a basic attack. Anytime in between you can use Prismatic Barrier.
Runes, Masteries, and Ability Sequence
Greater Quintessence of Magic Penetration
Greater Glyph of Ability Power
Greater Mark of Mana Regeneration
Greater Seal of Scaling Magic Resist
Pros / Cons
This does not really work against
Probably for anyone else anyway
High burst and can easily dodge a lot of her skills
High burst and pretty tanky
• Try using Lux when you are in a game with very low or very high in CC
• (Obvious) Don't use Glass Cannon in high burst Mid
Farming, Pushing, and Stealing buffs
• When farming try using your Lucent Singularity then
• When pushing you could use your Lucent Singularity on the approaching minion wave then Light Binding to stop first minions and when the others start to catch up pop your Lucent Singularity to slow down the minion wave.
• My personal favorite is to Final Spark the entire approaching minion wave
• For stealing buffs, Ward their blue or red and when it gets low ulti (Obviously.... Again)