Irelia Build Guide by TheBartti
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
So, I've saw Irelia guides on this site, and I'm gonna say that only one can pass (taking from top5).. I don't understand why people get Trinity Force + Phantom Dancer, tell me?
I hope that you will enjoy this guide. It's my first, and my English isn't PRO really..
You may ask why I didn't took flat armor seals, it's just my preference, you'll get armor from items, but you will get only 12% dodge from Ninja Tabi(talking about vs AD build), it's not huge diffrence if you'll take flat armor, do what you want.
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed: Even more speed! Nyan cat mode on!
- greater mark of Desolation: Armor pen, not many other good choices, it's best IMO
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: MR, nothing to say, it's better than flat, cause you'll get same amount of mr in 9lvl, when AP casters have more AP
- Greater Seal of Evasion: More dodge chance for vs AD build, it can save ur life
- greater seal of Resillence: Get some armor to survive more, even vs AP team it can be useful, cause there isn't any team without even 1 AD
You can see 2 teams in my build, why? Simple! One is vs AP based team, other vs AD based team. You can get some items before or later, but I think it's best, never buy Atma's Impaler before Warmog's Armor, and you can take Banshee's Veil instead of Force of Nature if enemy has got a lot CC, but for Irelia it's no problem cause of mercury's threads + Ionian Fervor
Some people take Flash instead of Ghost, but I found that Flash is worse to follow someone with 150hp, also you can take Teleport instead of Ignite, sometimes I do that, but I never take Flash, it has huge CD and it can save you, but if you are skilled, you can run better with Ghost
Same thing like in runes, you can choose what you want,
It's the most important thing when playing as Irelia, no farm = no play late game, I can usually farm Trinity Force in about 15min of game, but sometimes things won't be all good, and you won't get it that fast, which makes you really bad in that time.
Remember: FOCUS TO GET Trinity Force
Pros / Cons
+ Good farmer
+ Awesome speed :D
+ Passive on Hiten Style better than lifesteal.
+ Very nice passive Ionian Fervor, perfect for teamfights
+ Good survivability
+ Transcendent Blades keep your HP bar high, and have low CD
+ She can hit with her blade without touching it!
- Low Transcendent Blades damage
- Stun only if enemy has more % of HP
- Easy to run out of mana when spamming Bladesurge to lasthit minions
Wall of Fame
Here it is, I'll add your (or my) screenshots with stats, that you've (or me) made with that build! GJ!