Karma Build Guide by afkeierdieb
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Peel with Damage - Support Mag
Situational 5th and 6th Item
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
General Thoughts (will be expanded later)
- when to pick: you can snowball from poke in lane, ADC has enough early game strength / follow-up to kill poked down enemy laners
- when not to pick: too many enemy assassins and divers, because you don't have hard CC / peel against those
- Karma provides poke and peel, the build centers on these abilities / the build should enhance those
- I recommend only a few standard support items on purpose because the poke damage would fall off starting mid game, and then you would be only a shield bot
- with AP / magic pen items you are still able to hurt squishies a lot, thus you are worth more to your team like that than you would be as a shield bot
- especially if you are ahead and you have all your mid core magic pen items and Frost Queen's Claim it is easy to snowball, just be where the action is to be able to influence the game the most
- with runes and masteries you ignore about 40 magic resist, that's a lot at mid game and your poke deals almost true damage to squishies
- post laning phase: slow them down with the Frost Queen's Claim active, use Inner Flame and Resolve to keep them there, have someone around to finish them off (use Inspire to speed them up if necessary), take objective, repeat, win game
Feel free to vote, comment, post matchup experiences.