Hey guys this is my first guide i ever published online. I decided to do this because I've seen tons of people confused to how to build Kha'Zix. This build I have has been good to me so I hope this will be good for you to. Just saying I'll probably not pay attention to this as much as a normal publisher should sooooooooooooo, Yeah.
Pros / Cons
+ Burst Damage
+ Isolating is Number 1
+ Good Ganking
+ Good at Juking
+ E Hops over walls
- Assassin ( Doesnt fit with meta )
- Shut Down by Crowd Control
- Loses to Rengar
- E Hops over Certain Walls(Unless Evolved)
- Mana Hungry !!
Greater Mark of Strength
These will give you a good early game boost, and with the Armor Pen masteries and strong scaling on Kha'Zix skills, these are the strongest choice.
Greater Seal of Resilience
This gives you a decent amount of armor early game.
Greater Glyph of Shielding
Standard for most melee champs good amount of magic resist per a level.
Greater Quintessence of Strength
This also helps with your damage.
So Heres my overall thoughts on the different mastery tress for Kha'Zix
This is pretty much the major mastery tree for Kha'Zix solo top now. Armor Pen, AD, CDR, and Executioner. It just synergizes too well with his abilities to pass up. Feel free to try other mastery setups (it's what it means to "learn a champ"), but I feel that this is the main mastery tree for Kha'Zix.
Solid mastery tree. The early defense masteries are good for jungling. Take less damage while fighting minions and when you smite you gain a extra 10 gold. I find that the further you get into the tree, the less benefit you get when compared to the other mastery trees for Kha'Zix. There are some good masteries here but I think it would be better to leave an assassin like Kha'Zix at 9 with Defense.
This tree is useful for junglers to. You can run through the jungle faster gain more mana per level and longer lasting time for your buffs.
This spell is good for early game kills. Better benefits our stopping champions from healing. For example Mundo, Volibear, Swain, and Warwick. This spell helps you snowball.
This spell is always good. You can flash over certain walls or just get out of range. If your jungling this well help even more because of the utility, reducing the spell time by 15 seconds.
Another good spell if you just want to slow enemies down and deal more damage as a laner.
Good For getting away from total Crowd Control. Since Kha'Zix is vulnerable to Crowd Control this spell is useful but not much use.
If your solo top and you wanna get back to your lane quickly from either being low healthed or buying items get this spell.
Skills / Evolutions
- This passive is really good, because of the slow. But don't forget the damage when you're laning, mainly top
- The passive goes up when you're not in the vision of the enemy team (AKA you're not on their minimap), and is spent ONLY when you basic attack a champion or use your evolved Void Spike
- Walking off a bush to attack a champion, and going back to bush readies the passive again, so try to exchange near bushes
- If you walk into a bush and doesn't have the passive up, it will go up UNLESS the bush is warded.
- Activating Void Assault will make the passive go up, even if there's a pink ward or oracle's on the enemy team.
Taste Their Fear
- Does not proc on-hit effects, but cooldown is low enough to keep the Sheen proc up.
- Not only increases in range when evolved, but also increases basic attacks range!
- Great finisher on isolated targets if evolved
- With the Mecha skin, it's SO EASY to say which target is isolated
- Don't think you do extra damage on isolated targets, ONLY this skill have this effect
- Works on jungle camps if they are alone (kill little lizards near blue and red to use Taste Their Fear, also works on Dragon and Baron Nashoor
- Don't use to harass, too much mana for low damage. Most important part is the healing effect
- When evolved, the aim is a REAL skill shot of three projectiles, unlike Twisted Fate's Wild Cards
- One of better jumping skills ever, with range and AoE like Tristana's Rocket Jump, resets on kill and assist, have a low cast time and scales with AD
- Careful on how you position yourself
- THE MAIN USE FOR THIS SKILL IS TO KEEP YOUR PASSIVE UP
- It's not a stealth system
- However, one second CAN BE enough to juke, but not to hide
- Every time you level up you ulti you can evolve which is three times
- Usually I evolve Taste Their Fear, Leap, and Void assault
- Evolving Taste their fear increases your attack damage by 12% of your targets missing health
- Evolving Void Spike fires three projectiles in a cone and activating unseen threat(has to be on)
- Evolving Leap you pounce to a farther range to almost double and just like tristana on kills or assists it refreshes the cooldown
- Evolving Void Assault will let you activate your ultimate three times and during the time you ulti you gain 40% reduced damage
This is why I chose these items
Boots - Speed
Health Potions - Heal
Phage - Gives you health and Attack damage also works well with your passive
Mercury Treads - Magic Resist and less vunerable to crowd control
Blood Thirster - Tons of early game damage and life steal
Trinity Force - One of Kha'Zix main items this is like his best friend. Gives you damage, Attack Speed, good amount of ability power for your W heal and mana
Guardians Angel - I usually get this because it makes you tanky enough and you come back to life
Last Whisper - This is to kill your enemies armor and gives you attack damage
Wriggler's Lattern - Gives you life steal, some armor and some attack damage. The passive is good for clearing jungles quickly and you have a free ward.
If your jungling make sure you ping or notify in some way that your ganking lanes. Do not i repeat Do not initiate fights. You're an assassin, your supposed to aim squishies. Tone them out and make it out alive. Come from unexpected places to clean those people up. The Leap is useful for getting around and dropping those lives. Isolated targets is good to aim for because you deal double damage. Use that Ultimate in your advantage to.
Rengar and Kha'Zix
Some people know this but I'm not sure of this myself but I heard their is a hidden passive between them. Watch this video to learn about it
Creeping / Jungling
I honestly dont know too much about jungling but I know whats good for it. While using Kha'Zix its good to kill the weaker minions then abuse your isolation to clear the monsters quickly. Make sure your team watches out for your buffs for any counter jungles. If you build differently like getting mana items give the blue buff to your mid laner unless your midlaner doesnt use mana.
I was taught the pattern to
Wolves --> Blue Buff --> Gank(if a lane is pushed) --> Wraiths(Reapers) --> Red Buff --> Gank
--> Golems --> Repeat
All i have to say for this chapter is your Q is decent enough for last hitting. The cooldown is pretty short and low mana cost. But if you chose to evolve your W you should use that to. Do not use your E for farming if your in a pushed lane you could get caught while you think everything is handy dandy until you get trapped.
Well I wanted to get this build out for people too see and get the jest of Kha'Zix is ill update this when I come around new ideas.
MOBAFire is a strategy guide tool and community for League of Legends, an online battle arena style game based on Defense of the Ancients, a popular mod for Warcraft 3.
LoL fans are encouraged to explore our vast library of user generated champion build guides to enhance their battlefield strategy. Learn new, effective, winning strategy from players dominating the field.
League of Legends is a team based, real time strategy game set in a mythical world of swords & magic where epic battles decide the fate of mystical nations. Game players take on the role of a Summoner who conjures and controls champions to fight for them at the Institute of War. During game play champions gain experience and items to enhance their skills and abilities. How players develop and play their champions can be the difference between a crushing defeat or a glorious victory!