Fizz Build Guide by InapropriateDino
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Magic Resist per level, gives more Magic Resist than flat Magic Resist.
- Magic Resist will increase with each level.
- Most games have Ability Power champions.
- Smart players on the enemy team might stack Magic Resist.
- Fizz is an AP character, you will need Magic Penetration for enemy base Magic Resist.
- It will increase your damage output with your abilities.
- Smart enemy players might target you first because of the damage Fizz deals.
- It will give you more chances of surviving in team fights.
- At higher levels you will be able to turret dive more often.
- You will stay longer in your lanes.
- Like I have mentioned before, Fizz is an AP champion. The more AP, the stronger you get.
- Ap keeps increasing with each level.
- Same reason as AP Seals, the more AP the stronger Fizz gets.
- Even more Ap.
- Tanky Fizz is tanky, Fizz can be a big threat if he has a lot of Health.
- You will have more chances of winning in 1v1 battles.
- 1 Greater Quintessence of Defense
- 1 Greater Quintessence of Scaling Magic Resist
- 1 Greater Quintessence of Vitality
Here is what everything should look like when you are finished.
For my Items, I like to start off with
After you save up money, you need to get
The reason is, Fizz is AP, so he needs Magic Penetration to eat through those Tanks.
When you get some last hits or kills, go for
This will make you more Tanky and give you some Ability Power.
After that, buy
For me, this item is VERY helpfull for mages. It gives you durable Health and impressive Ability Power.
When you bought the Rylai's Crystal Scepter, you must go for
Once you got at least 2 of those items, buy
This item, is one of the best for Fizz. It gives you nice Movement Speed, Ability Power and Magic Resist. Lich Bane for Fizz, is just like Phantom Dancer for Master Yi.
Now, speaking of Phantom Dancers, Fizz could use some Attack Speed. You might say `but that will take up a slot, and you need ability power``. That is correct, and that is exactly why you have to get the
That takes up 2 slots, Stinger gives you Attack Speed, and Fiendish Codex gives you important Mana Regen, and a bit of Ability Power. Once you got those, magically turn those two items into
What can i say? Attack speed of the Stinger, and Mana Regen along with Ability Power in one item! Also, you know what? 25% Cooldown Reduction! If you don't want to get this item, then you can also buy
After this, you have to go for your Must Have Item, which is the
You should already know what this item does. If you don't, it gives you quite a lot of Ability Power, Plus 30% of your current Ability Power.
Now, for your final item. It mostly depends on the game. If people are getting Magic Resist, then i suggest the
If enemies kill you too fast, or after you kill them your Health is too low, which makes you die to minions. Then get the
- Passive- Fizz's basic attacks mark a target enemy, which deals Magic Damage based on the enemy's missing health over time.
- Active- Fizz's basic attacks cause grievous wounds to his enemies which reduce healing. Fizz also empowers his trident making his basic attacks deal more magic damage.
Pros / Cons