Master Yi Build Guide by Augures
Not Updated For Current Season
Master Yi Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is a very effective speed/leechlife build for an underestimated champion : Master Yi !
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT !
Pros / Cons
-High DPS Output
-High Mobility = High Survability
-If u don't die in 1 burst, you win !
-Build not very expensive
-Very dangerous early in the game
-Very simple to play
Red : Greater Mark of Desolation Armor Penetration (maximize damage)
Yellow : Armor (help for jungling)
Blue : Attack speed (main stat)
Purple : Greater Quintessence of Desolation Armor Penetration (maximize damage)
: Great help for jungling & farming creeps, free ward for map control, nice starting leech life.
: Good for attack speed since you need nothing else.
: Your CORE item, like a 2nd ultimate...
: Life Leech / Attack Speed / Armor Pen. ... Oh yeah Baby ! (can't stand people saying it's not a good item for a Yi, maybe the most interesting gold/output ratio over all other items..)
: OMG HE CAN'T DIE !
: OMG HE BLOCKED MY SPELL WITH 3% HPS !
Than switch for for more damage / life leech
Start & Jungle Tactic
1-Start your jungling with and x3.
Mini Golems -> Wraith -> Wolves
*Mini Golems : If u proc on your alpha strike, smite on it to take the minus damage possible, at about 2/3 your hps, use your first .
*Wraith : Aim for the big one, try to not use until you are at about 30% hps, ==BE AWARE== when only 2 little wraith left, switch target for your double hit (you'll gain 1 hit).
*Wolves : If u don't proc at all on your alpha strike against Golems & Wraith, you should be about 260-265 hps when you reach wolves. Nothing special to know, aim for the big one.
2-You just finished wolves and you are currently lvl 3 but with no buff, take a first look at your minimap, it's your first attack window, if u see any low hps enemy keeping pushing, go to finish them off, if not, teleport back.
Wait until u have enough to buy (could be 20-30s long) than back to jungling !
Mini Golems -> Wraith -> Wolves (again)
This time don't use any , smite again on golems. After you finish, you should be lvl 4, this is the 2nd attack windows, look at your map etc... If nothing, TP back again.
3-Transform your and to than head back for the 2nd part of the jungle
Blue -> Mini Golems -> Wraith -> Red - Wolves
Nothing much to know about it, smite on Blue Golem and Lizard than TP back, use only if needed.
4-Buy + and Sight Ward. You are now lvl 6, it's one of your top moment ganking so aim for a double lane where enemy is the closest to your tower (advise your mate if needed). ==TAKE YOUR TIME BUT DON'T FAIL YOUR GANK==.
: To reach your target.
: If your target flash out
: Boost damage
: To catch up after flash out or after being crowd controled
So : ->->->
==== Next step is up to you, jungling, go gank again etc... ====
Tips & Reminder
is so amazing, with this you don't need
-The greater distance between your prey and the tower, the greater chance you have to kill it
- Solo dragon is easily done after ou get , fast enough to not take any risk.
- Don't forget your . You can ward your enemies buffs or dragon to gain map/gank control.
- Ask your teammates after doing your first red buff (before doing wolves) to let the enemy push, since you'll go gank just about 30s after.
- Your early is really crucial, you NEED to success on the first gank !
- is your main item, try to get it ASAP, when you get it you've reached your power-peak.
- Don't forget . I usually take them for the first time after doing , just before switching my to
- You don't need BF Glaive based items (only to replace ) cause you have enough damage ! & are there to do the job.
- & are there because....... YOU DON'T NEED MORE DAMAGE, with your high ranked leech life and attack speed you can even kill tanks fast enough, so these 2 items are there to unsure that you are safe.
- Don't forget that allows you to IGNORE SNARE.
- If u are focused by an ENEMY TOWER, use your , it'll make you loose aggro ! It'll help you to tower dive non-CC champions too.
- will allow you to DODGE SKILLSHOT CROWD CONTROL like Anivia !
- When using you are nowhere physical.
- LET YOUR MATES ASSIST YOU ON KILLS ! This way they'll not get starved.
- Blue is TOTALLY CRUCIAL for you, you are one of the most mana***** champions in this game.
==== ENJOY and DON'T FORGET to post a comment, but not before trying it ! ====