Nidalee Build Guide by Vignus
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Hey guys it's Vignus and I have finally created this wonderful guide for Nidalee. I like to play Nidalee AP Solo Top. Nidalee is one of those super annoying champions that has sustain and strong poke. She can one hit carries (if they aren't building MR) and can change team fights. If you are looking for one of those guides that are nice and short, I suggest you find another because this one is looooooooong and will be updated frequently. Thanks and I appreciate votes/comments.
~Vignus ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
Why Play Nidalee? The Pros and Cons
- Nidalee is FAST
- Has strong poke Javelin Toss
- Has a heal Primal Surge
- Has two forms (cougar and human)
- Can escape ganks with super speed (cougar)
- When you reach level 6, you become a beast
- AWESOME SKINS >:D
- Bushwhack provides vision in areas
- Strong role in team fights
- Mana hungry early game
- Relies too much on playing duck hunt if AP
- Weak early game
- Ignite hurts your heal >:O
- Needs a good team comp
- No CC abilities
- Needs to be well farmed for those K.O. Spears